Filler #1

After Sixteen
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Filler #1 Yoda's Breakfast!

"Yaaaaaah, Aria-yah! Wake up! We need to go to our schedule soon!" A loud voice called for me, making me whine and curl up in my sheets.

"Five more minutes, unnie! I need more sleep!" I pleaded but my blanket got yanked away from me. 

I met Jihyo unnie's face and her normally wide eyes were narrowed at me.

"You are only a few months younger than me so don't call me that. Now, get up or else Yoda will come in here." Jihyo unnie said before walking out of my room. 

It's not technically MY room. I share it with our Maknaes. One is hyperactive while the other is not. 

Little Simba...she is a handful, especially after that prank when she drew on my face and Jihyo unnie. Boy, was I mad that day. I just didn't talk to her for a while but Jihyo unnie forgiven her easily. 

I mean, do you think it is okay for someone to just write "the last air bender" on your forehead and draw weird looking s on your cheeks? 

The answer is no. Of course, you wouldn't be okay with that. Unless you're into that kind of stuff.  

I rolled around in the bed, still feeling lethargic. We came back from our schedule late at night and then I had to go to another photo shoot after an hour's nap. 

I came back like four hours ago, so I barely gotten any sleep.

My head was aching and my mind isn't exactly functioning properly. My eyes were struggling to open and I glanced at the open window. Oh god, has the sun been this bright? Am I in heaven?

"Unnie." A solemn voice called for me. I could barely move or talk back.

Footsteps circled my bed to the side, where I was resting.

"Unnie, it's time to wake up..." 

I moved my eyes to see Tzuyu, one of my roommates, hovering over me.

"Hmm? Really? Can I sleep some more, Tzuyu-yah? My head hurts~" I added a little Aegyo in the end, hoping that it'll convince her but she was a firm Maknae.

"Jihyo unnie told me to get you up. Everyone is eating breakfast, unnie." Tzuyu stated and walked away quickly. I sighed.

I guess I have no other choice but to get up to eat. I moved my body up and I quickly regretted it. My sore muscles from the constant posing a few hours ago is crying out.

But I don't want an angry Yoda so I stretched my legs and arms.

Now that I think about it, Tzuyu has been acting strange lately. She has been more clingy with me instead of with Momo unnie and Sana unnie, which surprises me. 

Generally, Tzuyu is usually affectionate with those two and with Jihyo unnie too.

But recently, she has been becoming more friendly with me. It's not like she wasn't before; it's just that Tzuyu has changed into a more Aegyo-like Tzuyu. 

For instance, it is a known fact that Tzuyu likes kisses. However, she always tries to avoid them even though she asked for them. She also avoids giving kisses as much as possible unless a fan asks to or it was one of our birthday wishes.

Yet, Tzuyu has become like Sana unnie in a way. She has been giving me kisses recently, which is not like her by the way. 

The others believe that she is finally breaking out of shell, but maybe I'm just being paranoid and all. I don't think that is the only reason for this new Tzuyu. 

I'm not hating this new Tzuyu. I like our little Tzuyu and her savageness, but affectionate and cuddly Tzuyu? Maybe I'm just thinking too much.

I shook my head as I finally moved myself out of bed.

Yeah, I'm just thinking too much. Yeah, that's it. 

I walked out of the bedroom and went to the main

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter