Two

BF for Best Friends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I put my Etude House liptint nervously. It's not like I had gone to any trip with people other than Jongin before, and today I will even go to somekind of beach house with bunch of guys, seriously? 

Well, there's Ara but she'll probably really flirt with Jongin's friends... 

What should I do?


"What makes girls really take a long time to prepare?" I heard Jongin's mumble behind my room's door. He picked me up early this morning (which is amazing because he can't even wake up by himself for his class) and he's been waiting for about... half an hour? or one? whatever. 


I hear a knock on my door once again, a loud one actually. "You really need to be quick before I crush this ing door and see your body." 

"Go on. It's not like you haven't seen me before." I answered casually.

"That's when you're too drunk so I have to change your clothes." Jongin sounds a bit offended. "And you changed my clothes even more often."

"So what's the big deal?" I opened the door at last. "Actually, I already had my clothes on if you're wondering."

"Whatever, darling." I frowned at the way he called me. Gross. "Better get yourself to my car, we still have to pick up my friends."

"WHAT?" I blurt out. "I thought we're only going to pick up Ara" 

"Not a big deal though, only Kyungsoo and Chanyeol will be joining."

"You didn't tell me they're going to be in our car!"

"My car. Now let's go."

 

 

 

"I bet you're Jongin's childhood friend? I heard about you alot." A tall guy talks to me. "I'm Chanyeol, by the way, and this is Kyungsoo."

"Y-yeah." I respond awkwardly. 

"I'm Ara. Nice to meet you Chanyeol sunbaenim!" Ara bows to him. Well, it's not like I'm as sociable as her.

"What's with the formalities? We're only one year apart, aren't we Soo?"

The guy who na

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter