Chapter 1

It Was Started By A Name

 

She was just an ordinary girl. She was same with other girls. The difference was she never fall in love for her whole life. But it was not a big deal for her. She was happy with her condition. She loves to do anything by herself. She felt that she could do anything more freely. She hates tied to someone or feeling like jailed, something she witnessed herself when she saw her friends or unnies with their boyfriends. Eventhough she never have a boyfriend or have a date in her life, but her friends and unnies love to ask her for advices because she always give a wise advice that can solve their problems. Ironically, it made her more not interested about lovelife. She always thought why she should dived or involved in a more complicated life when her life without a boyfriend was already complicated and hectic. She did not like too when she heard non-logical reasons/ arguments to have a boyfriend in her life. It always in her nerves when she heard that people asked her why she did not have any boyfriend when she is so pretty and can easily get one. Why she choosed to be a single when many boys were queueing and courting her. And it always made her mad when she asked why she should leave her single life when she is comfortable and happy with her life, then the people who asked her just answered with a dumb answer that when she had a boyfriend, he could accompany and take her everywhere. Gosh, if she did not have or forgot about her manners, she really wanted to scold her/ him. If she really wanted an accompany, she could ask her driver. But she will indeed prefer to go by herself or with her chingus/unnies than with someone you call “a boyfriend” to accompany her everywhere if that’s just the meanings of “a boyfriend”.

That was just not her. She did not like to depend her life to others. She is an independent person. If she could handle something herself, she would do it with no hesitants. It did not make a sense for her to have a boyfriend just because she could not live with nobody beside her. That’s why she bluntly said to her acquintances that she is single and happy with it. She thought that her life was already perfect without boys. And actually, there was a secret of her that she was actually a lil’ awkward too if she were among boys/ men. She was clumsy and did not know how to start an ice-break with males. But as many times flew, she did not feel bother again to the fact that she was awkward with the opposite uals  and she thought there was no need to do a change about it.  And then people acknowledged her as the ice one about love.

That was just an ordinary day for her as a trainee who wanted to approach her dreams in SM. She was enjoying her lunch with her friends after an exhausted training and practicing of many difficult dances. She had an omelet rice and swallowed her third spoon when she heard somebody was calling her name. She immediately reflectly answered, “Ne...”, but what made her surprised was when she heard another voice, other than her, were answering that call too. She turned around her head and looked to the owner’s voice. That was the day when she awared about that boy who was named “Hyun” too.

Actually, she already heard before about him, but she did not put any interests before when her chingus or unnies talked and spazzed about him when he came to their company as a new trainee. She did not really know his face and laughed about her friends or unnies’ admirations to him. She was not interested and found it weird when she saw their spazzing about him. And after this accident, she tried to recall the informations that she remembered about him when her chingus or unnies talked fantasizing about him and bombarded her with his informations that she did not need before. She remembered the girls told her that he was so handsome and charming, and she admitted it. They said that his voice was really beautiful and heart-shaking, that was still in her curiousities because she never heard his voice. They said that he was witty, playful, and friendly. She thought that she would like to be a friend with him. She did not realize since that day, his appearance would change her life.