Dude~

Dude..

Seungcheol POV

I entered my dormitory room and see my friend is sleeping on his bed. The lamp was close but the light from the window was bright enough for me to see. I went to put my bags away on the table and had a change of clothes. I decide to went straight to sleep but somehow caught myself staring at his face, Vernon face. 

"You're so cute you know that." I mumble out.

Suddenly Vernon half open his eyes and flinch away from me. 

"The hell dude? You have a nightmare or something?" he said while rubbing his eyes.

'.' I thought. "O-oh no I-i wa-"

"Come here. I don't to be on the outside so you sleep here." he said pulling the blanket up and patting the spot next to him.

"W-what?"

"Here. Sleep here."

'Is he serious?' "I-i-"

"Come on!" he half yelled.

"O-okay." I went to his bed and lay next to him. He is sleeping while facing me which makes this even more nerve racking.

"You comfortable bro?" he asked with a drowsy voice.

"I'm kinda a bit on the outside but I'm fine." I replied,looking straight at the ceiling.

He sighs and move a bit more inside and pull me by the arm. "Now?"

"A-a lot better." I stutter out.

"Good." he lays back and hug my left hand.

'! How the hell am I supposed to sleep now?' I screamed internally. 'Ohgodohgod why th-Oh no. Not now!' I'm getting hard down there. '! Notnownotnow! Go away!' 

After a while I finally feel myself getting 'soft' down there. 'Thank god.' I heaved a sigh of relief. Suddenly Vernon tighten his grip on my hand as I feel his body shivers. 'Is he cold? Should I hug him?' I thought to myself. 'Wait is he wearing shorts?' I figured as my leg brush against his. 'It is a bit cold today. W-will he be fine though if I hug him? I-I'm just t-trying to help. T-that's right. I'm just helping a friend. What's so wrong about that.' I decided to hug him. He released his grip on my left hand and to my surprise hug me back with his left hand and rest his right on my chest.

"About time." he said and lean closer to rest his head on my chest.

'He was expecting this?' "Y-you looks like you're cold so yeah."

He tighten his hug on me and mumble something I couldn't make out of. And soon I found myself asleep.

Vernon POV

I wake up in Seungchol embrace. 'Waking up have never felt this good.' I thought as buried my face in his chest. 'He was supposed to have a class this morning. I guess I should wake him up. It'd be bad if this little crush of mine got into trouble for skipping class.' I squeeze myself through his embrace and now our face are just an inches away. I tap his chest lightly and,"Hey Coups wake up."

He groans and muttered something I don't understand.

"The hell. Dude come on. You have class today." I said while still tapping his chest.

"Can't I s-skwip?"

'Skwip?' "Well you're the one that will be punished." I said,liking the idea.

He hums and I swear I've never heard anything that's so beautiful as that. I scurries myself closer to him,closing any distance left and rest my head on his neck. Then I decided to pay Sleepville a visit.

Seungcheol POV

I wake up with Vernon in my embrace. I let out a small giggles,'If only I can wake up like this everyday.' I turn my head around to look at the clock. 'It's already noon. I'll get an earful from Prof because of this.' I release my grip from Vernon and decide to take bath. 'Well goodbye bae.' Just as I was about to get up from the bed,"Where are you going? You don't have any classes today right?" Vernon asked me.

"Y-yes. I'm taking a bath. I haven't had one since yesterday. I think I smell a bit."

He squints his eyes at me. "I love the way you smell,I can smell you allday." he stated nonchalantly.

'I-I'm not dreaming right?'

"Dude come on let's just sleep the day away." he urged.

"I-I really need to-"

"Or is it that you hate my company?" he asked.

"What? Nonono! It's not that it's just-"

"Well fine then. Go and take that goddamn bath of yours and don't ever come to sleep here the next time you have a nightmare." he said turning away.

"No I love your company okay but-"

"Dude just go. Go take your bath and meet that girl of yours."

"That girl of mine?" I asked wondering who is referring to.

"Yes! That Nayeon. Go and be lovey dovey with her like you always have." he said with a slight break in his voice.

"She's not my girl bro. You know that." I lay back down on the bed and put my hand on his shoulder to turn him around. He turned around,eyes b with tears.

"J-just go dude. This isn't even your bed." He sniffles,covering his face with his hands.

"Dude why are you crying?" I asked removing the tears that were streaming down after I removed his hands forcefully from his face.

"Why do you care?"

"Come on dude. I care about you. Tell me man." I insisted.

He sigh. "You really are dense." He hit me on the chest once. "You really don't know how I feel towards you,huh?" he hit me,twice. "I love you, you know that?" he hit me,thrice. "I ing love you and you with that thick brain of yours never seem to notice." he started to cry.

"Y-you love m-me." I asked not believing what I just heard.

"Yes tard. I love you." he said looking away from me.

I turn his attention back to me and kiss him. He was surprised at first but later replied back the kiss. We pulled away,catching our breath.

"D-dude what the hell?" he said,touching his lips. "If this is your way of messing with me then please,please stop. My feelings for you are genuine. I wouldn't appreciate it if you decide to make fun out of it." he continued.

"Bro I love you too. And I'm not trying to mess with you or anything. I'm honestly in love with you. But I thought that you were straight so I decide to just be quiet about it." I said holding his face and brushing his lips with my thumb. "I..will you Hansol Vernon Chwe be my boyfriend?"

" yes!" he screamed and wrapped his arms around my neck,pulling us closer and kiss me. I ghost my tongue across his bottom lip and meet his. He pulled it into his mouth and dancing around it like the sick dancer he is. We pulled away after a while,catching our breath. We stared at each other for a while and  start to laugh the hell out.

"Dude I-i never thought that you love me." he said. "I-I always thought that you were into girls."

"Well you're one to talk. I see how you treat those girls that were fawning over you."

"You're not..jealous right..babe? I only have..eyes for you,you..know?" he said in between pecks.

"Well you better." I replied holding him by the waist.

He laughs and,"Don't worry dude. I'll love you till the end of time." 

"Good because I was planning to." I replied and we kisses the day away.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hyeeeee~ So this fic is a one shot that I happen to think while I was about to sleep lol and well how is it?? And if you guys are new with me,please check out my other fic called You. And thanks for reading and if you enjoy please upvote~ :D