Chapter 1

Dancing with The Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Japan, Summer 2004

 

 

“Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Ayaka Fukuhara, happy birthday to you~”

 

A big smile drawn on a face of a Korean-Japanese child while her parents and the guests at the ceremony singing a birthday song by Patty Hill and Mildred J. Hill for her. Knee-length floral dress with a hair neatly tied with a ribbon make a little girl who celebrated it looks so beautiful on that special day.

 

"Now, blow out the candles. Before that, do you remember what mama have told you yesterday? What are you must do before blowing the candles?"

 

"Make a wish." Short answer given by Ayaka but simply make a Korean woman and a wife to Atashi Fukuhara, a Japanese man whom she married for twelve years ago on the basis of love, nodded and smiled.

 

Ayaka began to shut her eyes. Wish that comes from the depths of her heart flowing through her.

 

I wish ...

 

She opens her eyes again. A chocolate cake decorated with candles representing the eighth anniversary of the 8th was confronted before all the fire burning candles were blown off. The house was quiet for a while and began splendid with cheers and applause from the guests in attendance.

 

In the middle of hubbub, someone footsteps could be heard . A smallish boy with curly hair walking confidently approaching Ayaka and his bold action could be noticed by all guests. At this time while his body and Ayaka’s faced each other, he began to tiptoed his legs and touch her cheeks with his soft lips. An unexpected kiss makes her cheeks burned red at this moment.

 

"It is my birthday gift to you. Happy birthday, Ayaka," he said with a grin on his face.

 

It's hard to believe that she had been kissed by a boy ...

 

For the first time ...

 

In a special ceremony in her life.

 

She bowed her head slightly to see the face of the boy kissed her just now. Then, her gaze fell into the blue eyes of the boy. Their eyes were met for a moment. Finally, a sincere smile given by the boy managed to make Ayaka also do the same thing.

 

"Thanks...Baekhyun."

 

A gratitude expression from the girl make him widen his smiles.Happiness was clearly written on his face.

 

Mr and Mrs Fukuhara took slightly stare at their daughter and each other before both of them chuckled and smiled, while other guests were cheering for Ayaka and Baekhyun.

 

As they realized many people set their eyes on them, Baekhyun lowered his gaze, scratching the back of his head and fastens his steps towards his origin place in the ceremony.

 

There’s a young cute girl with her straight hair stood aside Baekhyun. However, the clothes that she wear doesn’t suit with her natural feminine physical. She dressed like a boy... or rather to said that ... she`s a tomboy! T-shirt, jeans and cap ... it was her favourite daily clothes.

 

After whispering something to Baekhyun, the girl took off her cap and throw it towards Ayaka. "Happy birthday, Aya

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter