Why won't you trust me?

Dream Walker
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"...ng...Hyung!"

Jinki barely registered the way his head swayed back and forth, blinking away his disorientation as he grasped at the thin, bony hands whose fingers dug painfully into the skin of his shoulders.

"Thank god. You scared the out of me, Hyung," the anxiousness in his tone was reflected in the glittering depths of the young prince's eyes. His grip slowly eased, watching carefully as Jinki's gaze slowly shifted to meet the other's.

Moments of silence passed between the two before the Dream walker inhaled a shuddering breath, his eyes closing as he attempted to make sense of what had just happened. Taemin--

No. That wasn't Taemin. He may have looked exactly like the prince, but unlike the childlike innocence he had seen for the duration of his stay, the person he had seen moments ago was anything but.

"Who are you?" Jinki asked slowly, chocolate hues wary as he studied the Prince.

"What do you mean?" A faint chuckle left the younger teen at the ambiguous question. "I'm Taemin. You know, the one that you said you were going to try to break out from the curse. Did you hit your head too hard and forgot?"

"Then who is he?" The question fired almost immediately, the Dreamwalker demanding for answers as his eyes bore into the Prince's evading ones. "He looked like you. He had your voice. But he wasn't you, was he?"

Taken aback by the sudden assertion from the normally passive man, Taemin found himself unable to return the elder's gaze. "I don't know what you're-"

"Don't bull me, Taemin," Jinki interrupted, his voice leveled. The prince immediately fell into silence.

Jinki rarely got angry. Throughout the entire duration of his stay, Taemin had to admit, he wasn't the best host or showed the best side of his personality. Yet, the older man continued to go with his pace, easygoing and tolerant. But he supposed that every one had their limits, and Jinki's snapped some time during

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter