she only needs him

beautiful history

Taeyong and Sana with their beautiful history.

.

“shy shy shy!”

Being a legit fan of Sana since Twice debuted, the rest of NCT U’s members are not surprised when Taeyong sang the line to every single fan that came to their fan meeting.

Fans began to question him. He knew he should have said, “Oh, I’m just singing this line for fun- since shy shy shy is the current trend,” but instead, he proudly brags around saying- “I’m a big fan of Sana shi.”

He just loves saying to everyone that he is one of her loyal fanboy.

.

“open your eyes!”

Sana’s eyes had been stuck onto his incredible visual throughout the video. The others had been squealing and screaming their lungs off, yet Sana stayed quiet- eyeing each and every of his sharp movements. His stage presence really took her breath away.

Days passed, she found herself stalking him more and more. Despite his horrible past, she knew she was never at the place to judge him. He surely matures a lot, right?

And she is more than shocked when she found out that he was one of his fanboy. The huge, pretty grin doesn’t seem to disappear from her face for the whole day. She felt all giddy inside- knowing that he actually has some interest on her- even just as a fan.

.

“Annyeonghasayo, Taeyong shi.”

“Ah nae. Annyeonghasayo, Sana sunbaenim.”

Their first meeting was definitely memorable. It just happened when Doyoung and Jihyo had a collaboration stage on Music Bank, and both Twice and NCT U watched their rehearsal at the side of the stage as a gesture of supporting them.

And it happened when they accidentally locked their eyes with each other, with pink blushes creeping up- covering their cheeks.

As Sana examined his face, she can’t help but to see the resemblance between him and Jack Frost. Everything about his facial features is jaw-dropping.

Sana gathered all her courage before saying her greetings towards him individually. And he replied it with that charismatic smile of his- while calling her sunbaenim.

The aura among them became awkward. Not knowing how to continue the conversation- Taeyong decided to compliment her and shower her with praises. As a fanboy- well, he can’t help to.

“Sana sunbaenim. I just wanted to say that- I am actually a big fan of yours.”

Sana can’t help but to blush. She then covered her blushing face with both of her hands- causing the elder to chuckle at her unintentional cuteness.

After doing some breathing exercise, she then coolly made an eye contact with him- in which she immediately regrets it. Why? As soon as her eyes found his dreamy ones, she can’t help to get lost with it.

Even an eye contact with him droves her crazy.

“Uhh-”

She finally snapped back to the reality.

“Thank you, Taeyong shi. I-I didn’t expect that you would be a fan of mine. And please- just call me Sana shi instead of sunbaenim. It sounds- uhh, weird.”

“Okay then, Sana shi.”

Time was definitely jealous of them when both groups were required to go back to their respective waiting room.

Before turning away, Taeyong swiftly grabbed her wrist- causing her eyes to bulge out in surprise. Taeyong leans down before whispering-

“-I hope I would see you again.”

.

Their second meeting developed them into a friendly relationship. Although Sana still can’t get over the fact how manly he was last time- and how fast her heart was thumping at that time, she shrugged it off.

“Taeyong ah-"

Sana widened her eyes as soon as that informal speech slips out form her tongue. “Oh my god, I’m sorry-”

“-Don’t be.”

“It’s just our second meeting yet I’m calling you by your name already.”

“I like it though. Or maybe- it will sound better if you call me oppa instead.”

He’s smooth in flirting- such a sweet talker.

.

“Taeyong oppa!”

Sana excitedly jumped up and down as soon as she spotted Taeyong, walking across the hallway. As soon as Taeyong made an eye contact with her, he immediately grinned like a kid before speeding up and walked towards her.

“Aigoo Sana yah!”

He playfully ruffled her hair, in which she returned the act with that beautiful giggle of hers.

“You might kill me. I can’t survive if you get any prettier.”

.

“Shhh, I’m here.”

As soon as the news of them dating broke out- of course, hates are everywhere. As hard as Sana tried to get herself together, she is really fragile. And the sight of her beautiful eyes crying really breaks his heart.

“A long as I’m here, nobody would even lay a finger on you.”

.

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry.”

She knew she was just too selfish to only care about her feelings- but she really can’t take it anymore. The only solution in her mind is to break it off with him.

“Thank you for everything, Sana. Have a nice life. I love you- and I would always be your number one fanboy.”

As soon as she saw his one last smile before he turns away- she realized that losing him is her ultimate fear.

.

2 years. Even 2 years have passed; she still can’t get over him. The longing to be back in his arms was too much for her to handle. She can’t stop blaming herself for being such a fool of letting him go in the first place for her own good.

-Cause she realized that only by being with him would make her feel complete.

.

“Taeyong shi. Oh my god- thank you for coming. She’s inside her room. And- we’ll get going first.” Nayeon said as she sighed in relief. Seeing Sana being lifeless for the past two years, Twice members thought that it would be the best for Sana to clear everything with Taeyong- so they can at least be apart without any regrets.

Taeyong flashed them a weak smile before excusing himself and make his way towards her room.

To be honest, he isn’t ready to meet her- at all. He still can’t get over on how she desperately pushed him away from her life. For one second, he thought that all the history they had together was just another story for her. He thought that she didn’t need him in her life.

But after hearing her condition now- on how she had been crying like a fool for him, on how she misses him- he knew, she had never given up on them.

And he is determined to turn their history into a beautiful history.

.

“It’s okay, unnie. I don’t wanna eat!”

Sana yelled through the door as soon as she heard the door being knocked. She predicted that it must be her members- begging her to take a meal.

“Can I come in?”

Upon hearing his voice, Sana’s eyes lighten up as she threw the thick blanket above her and practically ran towards the door in a split second before opening it without any hesitation.

He’s here

“Oppa!”

As soon as she made an eye contact with his dreamy ones, she immediately burst into tears- which led him to embrace her delicately in his arms.

“I’m sorry.”

She chanted sorry nonstop- which makes him feel bad. He tightens the hug before softly running his hand through her soft hair.

“Shh, it’s okay. It’s not your fault.”

Though her tears are soaking his shirt- he can’t help but to smile. He is still fazed with the fact that he is currently holding her in his arms.

Slowly, he cupped both of her cheeks before pulling her face up- making her to look at him. He gently wiped the remaining tears on her eyes before looking at her with full of love- just like he used to 2 years ago.

“It’s not your fault, Sana. It has never been your fault-”

“-But I pushed you away. I was too selfish. I don’t even consider your feelings-”

“-I understand. You were hurt. And back then- we were young. So, it’s fine. As long as you’re happy, even without me, I’m fine-”

“-I’m only happy whenever I’m with you. I realized that losing you is the most painful feeling that I had to get through. Even if the whole world hurts me more when I’m with you, as long as I am with you- then I’ll be fine. I’ll be more than happy-”

Before she could continue, he crashed his lips against hers. As she kissed him back-

-There. She realized that she only needs him.

.

the end.

i started to take interest in taeyongxsana when there's a rumor about them joining we got married. i think they would look good together, so yeah. thank you for reading and sorry if this lol xD