→ Chapter 1.

【 Origins of the past 】
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Listen to this song : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PMUt0lShZfs

POV TaeYong.

The sound of the wind was being felt in my ears. I was letting my eyelids gently falling down and be closed when a sigh passed across my throat. Once again, I was passing a day without her, without them. And... Without him, too. The forest where I was seemed very quiet. More than yesterday anyway. I was feeling stupid for still waiting Jaehyun to comeback for me. I knew he was not coming back anytime soon, for a human the dangers were still coming ...I sighed again. Where did you go, JaeHyun ? Is the company of a single person was asked too much for my stupid life ? I was began to think that I had to finish alone. I undergone the consequences of my huge mistake. 

I decided to not thinking about it anymore. I laid then the back of my head against a tree behind me. Thinking about the pass. The present. But not the future. I was so naive before... Yes Shin TaeYong, you were so naive in the past. But the past is the past, it was now too late. 

This morning, all was calm. Very calm.  Usually, I always saw a werewolf or two, who enjoyed running with her brother. But then, nothing. You must tell you .. "Taeyong what are you doing in the woods, if you meet werewolves?" But the war was over, and even if it was over, I developed this huge aversion to this kind of person. Despite this, since I am the only survivor of my kind, I have to show myself brave and respectful to keep me alive. The woods were the land of vampires but now they belonged to the werewolves. It was hard for me to live with this kind of people. But it was like that.

After twenty minutes, I felt the fatigue invade my body and my brain. I decided then to sleep ... 

 

Crack. A small cracking noise was suddenly did. But I decided to ignore it... Crack. A second noise was heard. I was starting to feel a slightly disturbed by these noises. But I didn't move, again. Crack. Crack. Crack. The noises was approaching so gradually, and I could feel and hear that they stopped in front of me... This smell ... This perfume ...

Chittaphon. 

I opened my eyes slowly. A frown appearing on my face. While my orbs were placed on him, his gaze showed a satisfied smile.

" Helloooo, there ! " His voice also seems cheerful. It stinks the joy.

I rolled my eyes on him and decided to get up off the ground. To answer to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter