Prologue

Say Yes

It started out as a simple story of two people who fell in love. They had met at an audition for a company that showcases talented artists. Both men were accepted  and they were put into the same group of trainees. They shared a room in their dorm together (with two other males, but that small detail is insignificant in this story of love and heartbreak). At night, when they were supposed to be sound asleep, both males would stay up all night to talk with each other, whispering of course so they wouldn't wake the two sleeping males above them (there were two bunk beds and the two males decided to take the two bottom beds to communicate easily). Both males were too exhausted to stay up any longer, yet too afraid to fall asleep on the other. When they finally fell asleep, after whispering their goodnights, the sun began to rise until the time they were dragged out of their beds and forced to wake up.  Even in their groggy, sleep deprived states; they still found comfort in talking to each other.  As the minutes turned into hours and the hours turned into days they became more fond of each other. As weeks passed into months their fondness slowly grew into blossoming love.

This sweet story of love and affection continued when Choi Hansol gained the courage to kiss Boo Seungkwan. Hansol confessed his feelings to Seungkwan and they began dating, but their love and affection is not what this story will be about. This story will not be about how they fell in love, no it's quite the opposite. This simple story that began with two people in love took a turn as everything they built began to crumble to pieces. This story begins with the wretched day their company decided they should debut soon. Hansol knew he couldn't continue to be with Seungkwan if they were to debut, so he did the only thing he knew how: he took the coward's way out and ruined a beautiful relationship. Instead of fighting for what he wanted he just ran away leaving, not one or even two, but thirteen broken hearts (for the other eleven members of the group sprouted their ideal relationships from the thought to be inseparable and infinite couple) in his wake. This is the complex, treacherous tale of how Hansol does everything possible in his power for the sake of his undying love. The tale of how Hansol tries to win Seungkwan back is where our story begins...