Final

Quit Playing
Please log in to read the full chapter

Junmyeon thought Jieun was so flirty today. Wearing red miniskirt that really brothering him. Today was his birthday and he decided to have a date with her since they didn’t have enough time together. He was always busy with his work, and Jieun was also always busy with her patients. Yes, Jieun is a doctor, while Junmyeon is a CEO in his own company, so it was difficult for them to meet frequently. Today they planned to have a dinner and then go to the movies.

When Junmyeon picked Jieun up at her house, he was shock to see what Jieun was wearing. She looked so y with those clothes, and he began worried to take her out.

“Are you sure you will go out with those clothes?”

“Why? These are fine I think.”

“Yeah, but isn’t your skirt too short?”

Jieun just gave him a smile as she stepped into the car.

In the car he even couldn’t concentrate with his driving. Jieun always shifted her position on her seat that made her skirt lifted slightly, revealing her white and smooth thighs.

“Jieun-ah, can’t you stop? I can’t concentrate here.”

“Stop what? I don’t do anything.” Jieun said while showing him her innocent look. “Ah geundae, why this seat isn’t comfortable enough?”

Junmyeon knew that she at the first place. She surely did it on purpose. He used to be cool when Jieun was around him, but today he didn’t know why he was being like this. It seemed like he wanted to hunt Jieun right away, but he couldn’t, he had to control himself.

Even in the restaurant, Jieun still constantly. Her foot rubbed his foot up and down under the table, making Junmyeon couldn’t enjoy his meal at all. When he glanced at her, she just showed him her innocent look and continued eating her food.

“Oppa, I don’t prepare any presents for you. You know I was busy, but I think you don’t mind because the greatest present is me right? But sti

Please log in to read the full chapter