My boyfriend is a badboy 2/2

My boyfriend is a badboy

Night was almost falling, they had been roaming the unknown streets for hours, talking about random things like which soap they use and what shampoo they preferred.
Jonghyun told Kibum that he loved it when his hair smelled like apples, the young boy making a mental note to let his mom buy a new bottle tomorrow.

They were sitting on a bench nearby a lake, the sun was already beginning to set. 
An orange glow covered the area, making it feel cozy and warm as warm breeze caressed their skin.
There weren't many people walking down the streets anymore, everybody was at home or at the bar because it was a warm Friday night. 

A group of girls dressed in partyclothes passed them by, giggling and laughing at something their friend had said as they disappeared around the corner.
Jonghyun's eyes followed them until they were gone, turning his attention to his boyfriend who was silently sitting next to him, "Wanna go to a club ?" He asked him with a mischievous grin, jerking his head to where the girls had disappeared.

Kibum shot him a confused look, eyebrows knitted together at the proposal, "What do you mean ?"
"Let's follow those girls, I bet they were headed to a club," Jonghyun smiled enthusiastically, eyes twinkling in excitement, resembling pretty stars in a pitch black night sky.

The younger boy had to chuckle, "We're not even allowed in there," He reasoned, putting his head on his boyfriend's shoulder, thinking that Jonghyun would calm down now but he was wrong, because the next moment he was pulled away from the bench and dragged to the streets. His eyes tripled in size, throwing Jonghyun a confused look, "Yah, idiot, we're not allowed in those clubs what are you even thinking,"

Jonghyun ignored him, the same grin still intact on his handsome face as he tangled their fingers together and despite the younger boy's protests, dragged them over to where he could hear the bass of music and laughter of teenagers.

Kibum let out a desperate cry when he saw people standing outside of a ominous, neon-lighted bar, obviously the majority of them were drunk, others were smoking all kinds of stuff or making out aganist the dirty walls.
Jonghyun, the shameless person he was, passed them by like they weren't even there and dragged his boyfriend with him inside the crammed, noisy club. 
The younger boy immediately latched himself to the other's strong body, pressing his nose in Jonghyun's shirt to block out the disgusting smell of sweat mixed with smoke and alcohol.

Jonghyun watched the people on the dancefloor, an arm creeping around his boyfriend's little waist as to protect him from any drunken guys or girls.
He pulled Kibum away from the bar where an older man was serving the people, if they'd got noticed by any of those older men they'd probably throw them out, and not being thrown out of a licensed club was his mission. 

Jonghyun really was a person who likes to go on adventures, and Kibum was always dragged into all of his foolish actions because well, his boyfriend forced him, and he couldn't deny that sometimes, it was indeed a lot of fun to be a bit rebellious.

People much taller than them bumped into them as they passed them by, spilling their drinks all over their clothes.
"This is gross," Kibum whined and the older boy's arm tightened around his waist, pulling him closer to his side. They were at the far back of the club, looking at the dancing crowd and trying to avoid any drunk people.

"You're an idiot, you know that ?" He continued his whining, pushing Jonghyun down on a free chair and settling down on his lap, "skipping school to get chased by the police, and now sitting in a club in which we aren't allowed," 

Jonghyun ignored his endless complaining, hands folded in front of Kibum's belly as he watched the people dance. Something inside him said he had to join them, and after debating with himself in his head whether or not he should drag Kibum with him to the dancefloor, his blatant self took over and he stood up, pulling his boyfriend with him to the sweaty, dancing bodies.

"Hey !" Kibum protested, but knew from the second Jonghyun jumped up he was going to give in anyway.
The eldest laughed loudly as he pushed themselves to the middle of the dancefloor where nobody noticed them, turning around to look at Kibum, that mischievous, naughty grin appearing on his lips again and Kibum knew he was in trouble.

"Yah, what are we going to do now," The fifteen year old said, folding his arms but as soon as people began grinding up against him and shamelessly touching his body clinging back onto his boyfriend.

Jonghyun held him in place, grin immediately vanishing when the people began dancing against them, glaring at the ones who dared to touch his pretty, little boyfriend.
Kibum scrunched up his nose, burrying his face into the other's neck, "Jonghyun," He whined, feeling a pair of arms wrapping themselves around his lithe body, "this ,"

Jonghyun didn't respond and instead began slowly swaying their bodies, it would be awkward to be standing stock still in the middle of a dance floor. 
People were dirty dancing against them and they slowly didn't start to mind anymore, moving against each other more vigorously as the song got to its . They were smiling at each other, grinning from ear to ear to be standing in a place they weren't even allowed in, loving how the rush made their veins and brains go in overdrive.
Jonghyun didn't care anymore if people were grinding up against the other's small body, loving how Kibum's hips bumped into his and moved against his own. He was holding him in his arms as to not lose him, pressing his lips lightly to his cheek to let him know that he was there with him.

The club was dark with only the flashing neon lights that swept across the crowded room letting them distinguish their surroundings. They were already sweating and the smell of alcohol made their brains go numb, hands searching for each other in the dark and tangling their fingers together.

They weren't even aware anymore of what they were doing, probably getting high because of the loud thumping music and the dancing people around them. Kibum brought his pretty mouth to Jonghyun's ear, tongue peeking out to flick his earlobe and nibble on the shell, leaving his boyfriend breathless and wanting for more. The younger boy grinned, whispering naughty words in the other's ear that turned Jonghyun on to a higher level, hands travelling down to Kibum's firm . They never went further than that, but damn did Jonghyun want to take Kibum right there and then.

It didn't take long or people noticed that they were underaged, but they didn't say something about it because they were far too drunk or high on weed, the thought of corrupting minors making them excited as they offered the fifteen year old alcohol. Jonghyun quickly grabbed Kibum's wrist, pulling him away from the ominous guys who were laughing at them, "Hey, just have a little fun," They grinned, coming closer to the two boys. One of the guys, around the age of eighteen, stuck out his cigarette, trying to convince Kibum to take it but Jonghyun quickly stood in front of his boyfriend, glaring at the older guy.

"Hey now, don't be such a wuss,"  The boy grinned lazily, towering over them like a sky scraper but Jonghyun kept fierce and protective, keeping the younger boy behind his back.

They were pretty close to the bar and Jonghyun already noticed the bartender looking their way, squinting his eyes in the dark. The guy noticed him looking at the man behind the bar, chuckling, "Oh so you're not allowed in here, eh ?" He said, stating the obvious, a smirk playing on his lips and his friends were laughing behind him, looking at the two younger teenagers evilly.

Kibum peeked over his boyfriend's shoulder, clutching the back of his shirt and quickly hiding behind him again when he saw that all of the older guys' eyes were on him. He heard them chuckle, "I bet you two are gay for each other," One of the boys said disgustedly, throwing Jonghyun a foul look.

Kibum could almost feel his lover shaking with anger, clenching his fists. Kibum had to hug him from behind to prevent him fromt attacking the much stronger, older guys. The last thing he wanted to happen was to let Jonghyun get into a fight with eighteen year olds who could beat the out of him.

Jonghyun's eyes were narrowed into slits, relaxing a little in the younger boy's hold, the skinny arms that were wrapped around his body bringing him to ease. He grabbed Kibum's wrist in a swift motion and pulled him away from the guys who just laughed at them, going back to do their business that probably consisted of getting even more drunk and high.

Jonghyun was mad. No, he was pissed. Kibum knew because of the way the older boy was almost squeezing his hand. "Jonghyun-ah," Kibum said softly, stopping in the middle of the club to grab his boyfriend's attention. Jonghyun turned around, eyes burning with anger and lips pursed into a thin line.
"Let them be," Kibum smiled at him, tugging him a little closer so that their noses bumped together, "I love you, okay," He whispered against Jonghyun's lips, loving the way the corners of his boyfriend's lips slightly curled upwards in a warm smile.

He felt arms snake around his tiny waist to press their bodies together, full lips finding his pink ones in the dark area. He put his hands shyly on the other's shoulders, smiling when they both pulled back.

Jonghyun slightly turned his head and noticed the bartender looking their way, quickly pulling away when he saw the older man putting down his cloth and narrowing his eyes to get a better view of them.

It didn't take long or the man noticed that the couple were just high school boys, frowning and stepping from behind the counter, whispering something into an other man's ear.

Jonghyun's eyes widened, quickly looking around for an exit but because of all the people blocking his view, not being able to spot one.
He looked back at his pretty boyfriend who watched him confusedly, he slightly jerked his head to the bar where now the other man was also looking their way.
"We have to get out of here," The older boy whispered, keeping an eye on the two older men who began approaching them through the thick crowd.

Jonghyun quickly grabbed Kibum's small wrist and dragged him over the dancefloor, elbowing themselves through the dancing people.
He could hear Kibum laughing over the loud music, the fact that they were being chased for the second time that day way too amusing.

The eldest grinned a little, turning around to see his boyfriend's hair all messed up and a goofy smile gracing his beatiful lips, looking a bit passed him to see the bartender and the other man behind them.

Jonghyun did a little victory dance when the exit came in sight, pulling Kibum closer to his body when they passed by a bunch of guys who were smoking and doing nasty stuff with girls wearing vulgair clothing against the wall.

"Hey, you two !" He could hear one of the older man's call out but he ignored them, quickly dashing through the open door and running to the dark streets which were iluminated by tall street lamps.

They could hear two pair of shoes clattering against the concrete of the streets, echoing through the empty neighbourhood and only when they were sure the men had stopped following them, coming to a halt. They were both out of breath, panting against a tree in between giggles, "Ah, that was fun," Jonghyun laughed.

"You're an idiot," Kibum smiled, sliding down to the ground.

Jonghyun mimicked his actions, hand silently going to the other's lap to search for his small hand. He smiled in victory when he found it, letting his boyfriend's thin fingers slide in between the gaps of his own, "You love it,"

 

***

It took me two months to update this, and only two days to write it. wtf ?

comment if you liked it :) subscribe to my other stories if you like fluff like this...

♥ *kisskisskiss*

sorry for typos and/or mistakes blahblah