Final.

Scammed.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Sehun sauntered inside his new apartment; his arms full with boxes. His eyes skimmed around the opulent, well-equipped apartment with delight. The feelings he was having, the imagination he was retaining, the enthusiasm he had in the bounds of his body; everything was so new and fresh to him. God – the ecstasy he felt when he realized that he had his own apartment and there won’t be anyone else there besides him. He can rove around the house stripped and go to the washroom without shutting the door. That wasn’t the only imagination, which he retained.

Don’t judge him, but whenever he did that in his old house; his mother slapped the living daylights out of him.

Sehun’s daydreaming was disturbed when his boisterous friends – who were helping him with moving – stumbled inside his apartment, with his things. They put the things down and collapsed on the floor, huffing tiredly.

“Holy ! Oh Sehun – you lucky bastard,” Luhan shouted, as soon as his gaze fell upon the luxurious apartment. Sehun smirked at his Chinese friend, feeling really proud of himself for no particular reason.

“Sehun, how the hell did you get this apartment in such cheap rent?” Chanyeol wondered out, suspicious. Sehun wondered that too but stopped when he came to know that the landlady was an old woman. She must be a small, sweet and kind lady.

“The landlady is a really kind and old woman,” Sehun said, looking around the messy apartment; his things were scattered everywhere. A tired sigh escaped his lips; it will take him forever to settle his things. He looked at Luhan – who was already jumping on the couch in the living room, merrily. Soon enough, Chanyeol joined him in his stupid antics. Sehun just shook his head at his immature and weird friends.

By the time, they managed to settle most of his things – the moon was high up in the sky, illuminating the dark night with its eerie presence.

“Thank you, guys. I owe you.” Sehun smiled at his friends, thankfully. He couldn’t have done all this himself.

“Yeah, you do. So, movie night in Sehun’s apartment every Sunday.” Luhan high-fived Chanyeol, grinning like the he was. Sehun rolled his eyes at his friend’s glee but agreed nevertheless. It wasn’t like; they would stop if he didn’t. They will find one way or another to break into his apartment.

 

 

At 12:00 am when both of his best friends left his apartment; leaving him alone in the quiet apartment. Sehun threw his body down on the black leather couch in the living room; a tired yawn escaping his lips before he stretched his body like a cat – scratching his neck in between. With a sigh, he got up and made himself a bowl of ramen and filled his growling stomach; after which he went to take a relaxing shower, which was very much needed. Even though his mother wasn’t around, he still closed the washroom’s door, before going in. No offense, but he was scared. What, if his mother just pops out of nowhere, it will be scary.

…….

Sehun was in the midst of taking a shower when he heard a faint noise coming from outside. Scared out of his wits, Sehun turned off the water. The scared guy seriously did not feel like dying on his first alone night. All the worst kind of scenarios started floating in his head, making him shudder. Some time later, when he didn’t hear any noise again, he turned the water on; laughing at his own stupidity.

After the shower, Sehun wrapped a towel around his waist and went outside.

“I am probably not used to living alone, that’s why I am being over sensitiv-” Sehun’s rant was cut short, when he saw a tan male in his twenties standing in the middle of his room, holding a box.

Sehun blinked at him stupidly for some time, before letting out an Earth-shattering scream. The tanned boy stumbled back in surprise, covering his ears.

“What the hell man? I thought you were a dude, you scream like a girl.” Did he just hear right? A stranger standing in his room insulted him. An angry Sehun simpered at the male in front of him, dubiously.

“Who the hell are you? How did you get in?” He snapped at the tan male, his eyebrows creased in bewilderment.

“Good question, I was about to ask you the same thing.”

“Excuse me, what do you mean? This is my house.” Sehun looked at him, confused.

“What? It’s my house.”

Sehun was so done with this ; this man just destroyed his first night at his own apartment and now he is saying that this is not even Sehun’s apartment.

“Look, whoever you are. I honestly don’t care about where you came from, but this is surely not where you should be. This is my house; I can report you to the police for trespassing.” Sehun bellowed; trying to be, as intimidating as he could be with a towel hanging low on his . The pale skin of his face turned red due to mortification when he found out that the tanned male was checking him out.

Not only he was intruding his property, but he was also ually harassing him with his eyes; this gives Sehun two reasons to report him. Sehun’s allowed his eyes for a second to roam over the other guy’s figure too. He was no doubt handsome; Sehun had to give him that. Tanned and flawless skin, sharp jaw, plump lips, brown almond-shaped eyes and a mop of raven black hairs which were covering most of his forehead and don’t even start Sehun about that body, he wanted to jump on him. Broad shoulders, well-built arms, legs that went on forever and a curvy ; he had the perfect amount of everything, everywhere. And the outline of his toned abs seen through the thin white t-shirt he was wearing only made Sehun think one thing – it is unfair how hot he is.

“I think you are mistaken, my lease for this apartment starts today. By the way, I am Jongin.” Jongin’s velvety voice snapped Sehun out of his dirty thoughts.

“Huh? My lease for this apartment starts from today.” Sehun off-handedly ignored Jongin’s introduction.

“Here, this is my contract.” Jongin sighed and took out the contract papers from his bag, handing them to Sehun – who instead of taking the papers showed Jongin his own.

They stared at the contract papers in their hands, completely horrified.

“This can’t be,” Jongin muttered, annoyed. He was already tired enough when he entered the apartment and wanted nothing else but to sleep. But why does he have to deal with this?

“Why are they same?” Sehun wondered with a pout on his face. Jongin lifted his head up to gaze at Sehun, who was looking extremely adorable.

“Would you stop checking me out?” The lanky male asked, his face blooming with red color.

“Don’t worry, you’re not my type.” Jongin threw Sehun a wicked smirk, internally laughing at his annoyed face. Sehun won’t say he was offended – but he was. He scowled at Jongin, before going to the washroom and wearing his clothes- finally.

 

 

Sehun and Jongin sat on the sofa in the living room, continuously trying to call the estate agent –who was not picking their call.

“I think we should visit their office,” Sehun suggested, heedlessly munching on some chips.

“Wow! You are so genius. What office is opened at almost 1 am?” Jongin asked back with a roll of his eyes.

“Then, what do you suggest genius?” Sehun retorted back, clearly offended.

“I will set up my stuff in the second room for now. Let’s visit the office tomorrow.” Jongin explained and went to the room right in front of Sehun’s room leaving behind a dumbfounded Sehun.

“Woah! Wait – who said you are going to live here?” Sehun asked, incredulously.

“Me? Who said you are going to live here?” Jongin asked back with a raise of his brow.

“I paid my rent, so of course, I will live here.”

“I paid my rent too.”

“…..”

Jongin gave Sehun a smirk when he was sure- that the latter was out of an argument.

“I thought so too. Now go to your room.” Jongin left the scene, yet again leaving behind a dumbfounded Sehun.

“So much for walking around the apartment ,” Sehun grumbled under his breath and went to his room.

 

 

“What. The. Hell?” Sehun cursed under his breath when he read the board on the estate agent’s office.

“Office closed for good! Those ed up people will rot in hell.” Jongin exclaimed and messed up his already messy hairs.

“What are we going to do now?” Sehun asked with a worried frown.

..........................................

“This can’t be!” Sehun yelled at the landlady who just cackled evilly. She was small but nowhere near sweet and kind; she was the spawn of Satan. Sehun should refrain from judging people too quickly.

Not only were they scammed, the landlady doubled the rent too.

“You evil woman,” Sehun yelled again and was about to jump on the lady, but unfortunately, Jongin stopped him.

“We will contact you later.” Jongin dragged Sehun away from the landlady.

............................................

“You should have let me strangle her……my parents won’t allow me more money.” Sehun cried, pacing back and forth around the living room.

“My brother won’t allow me more money, too,” Jongin muttered with a dejected sigh, pointedly ignoring Sehun’s wish to kill the landlady.

“Why are you living alone?” Jongin asked Sehun- who was moping.

“My parents are going out of the country for some time; I am staying here because of my studies,” Sehun explained and then looked at Jongin with curious eyes.

“What about you?”

“My parents passed away in an accident. Since then I have been living with my older brother. He got married two years ago, it was fine at the start, but now I can’t bear those moans.” Jongin explained with a grimace, his face scrunching up in disgust.

“I am sorry.”

“So, what are we going to do now?” Sehun asked, after a beat of silence.

“I don’t know. I can’t afford the rent.” Jongin groaned while rubbing his hands over his face, trying to ease his tension. Letting out a sigh, Sehun slumped down on the couch beside Jongin.

It can’t be! They will sort it all out – there has to be a way. Sehun thought.

Suddenly, Sehun got up and turned towards Jongin – who was lying there with his eyes closed – with an excited grin.

“Why don’t we share the apartment?” He proposed with a bright smile.

“Are you crazy?” Jongin crooked his left eye open to look at Sehun, who was scowling at him.

“Why? It’s not like you are a girl.” Sehun argued and glared at Jongin when he heard him scoff.

“For your information, I am very much gay and you don’t look straight either,” Jongin revealed his eyes wide open now; eyeing Sehun up and down.

“I am not your type. So, there is no problem.” Sehun muttered with a scowl. He can’t say the same for Jongin because he was the guy straight out of his imagination.

“Well, if you don’t have a problem then it’s fine with me too.” Jongin finally surrendered.

 

Two months later……

 

“Sehun! Chanyeol and Luhan are here, they are looking for you.” Jongin shouted and gave Sehun a small smile when the latter emerged from his room.

“Okay! I will be going now, you sure; you don’t want to come?”

“Yeah, I am in the mood of lazing around,” Jongin replied back with a yawn, trying his best to keep his eyes off Sehun’s bubbly ; which was jiggling while he ran around the apartment to gather his things.

“Bye!” Sehun yelled when he was done and made his way out of the apartment.

Jongin has started to regret saying that Sehun was not his type.

 

 

“So…. You are telling me that you have a thing for Jongin, but Jongin said that you are not his type?” Luhan asked, to be sure of the situation.

“Look at the brighter side, he is gay; you still stand a chance and he said it 2 months ago.” Chanyeol tried to cheer his friend- who has eaten almost half of his food while moping.

“You don’t understand it, Chanyeol. I think he likes guys like Kyungsoo.” Sehun whined out, before again stuffing his face with crackers.

“You mean that owl-eyed guy in Luhan’s Biology class?”

Sehun nodded dejectedly.

“He is also Jongin’s best friend.” Luhan provided helpfully.

“You don’t have to tell me that. He comes over every weekend. Jongin and him –they both sleep in the same room and same bed. And they are very much gay. God knows, what they do.” Sehun sobbed while stuffing his mouth with a cracker- again.

“Why don’t you just confess?” Chanyeol asked with a raised brow.

“I mean, Sehun, we are best friends; we sleep in the same room and same bed all the time, but that doesn’t mean we are dating.” His giant friend continued.

“You don’t get it! Jongin like squishy guys like Kyungsoo and I am a noodle.” Sehun tried to explain his point, but failed miserably.

“Well, I would kill for that , though.” Luhan again provided helpfully. Sehun unconsciously covered his and gave Luhan a disapproving frown.

“Thanks for giving me a trauma.” Sehun snapped at his friend with a glare.

 

 

 

Luhan and Sehun stood inside the elevator that was empty except for them and a stranger in a black hood – which was covering most of his face. Sehun was as always whining to Luhan about his huge crush on Jongin- it was nothing new. Time to time, Sehun glanced at the stranger making sure he wasn’t listening to their embarrassing conversation.

“Sehun, just chill! If you got a huge crush on him, doesn’t mean you won’t go home. It’s not like he knows, so you are safe.” Sehun smacked Luhan’s head when he raised his volume. But before he could say something, the elevator door opened.

The stranger slipped out of the lift and left when Sehun was again busy whining to Luhan.

“Sehun, if you speak one more word I will kill you. Just ing go! I have something important to do.” Luhan said and went inside the elevator before Sehun could say anything.

Sehun let out a miserable whine, before making

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter