...You came back to me

After all these years
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

PART 2 — ...You came back to me

Words: 2329

 

 

And Yoongi's eyes.

 

Immediately after seeing Hoseok Yoongi turned to look away.

Hoseok didn't know what to do. He knew that he was staring at Min Yoongi but he didn't recognize the other one at all. Yoongi didn't have his cute, pink hair anymore  — it was light green and longer than before. He wasn't that skinny anymore — he had muscles from working out for months. And he didn't have the same look in his eyes that he used to have.

Min Yoongi was a different man and Hoseok didn't know how to feel about it. His heart was beating faster and faster against his chest like it was trying to dig it's way out. Many questions were running through his mind but Hoseok wasn't able to open his mouth and say them out loud. He wanted to kick Yoongi as hard as he could but Hoseok's legs weren't moving. He wanted to hug Yoongi as tightly as he could but his arms weren't working.

All the dark-haired male did was to stare at him while the other wasn't even looking back at him. That damn Min Yoongi was only staring at his ing socks even though he knew who was standing in front of him. 

"Hoseok..." Jimin said carefully behind him and placed his hands on the latter's shoulders. Tears started forming into the corner's of Hoseok's eyes but he tried his best to swallow them. It was not the time to cry — it was not the time for him to be weak. He shouldn't show any weaknesses in front of Yoongi. He had to be strong and make the latter regret the choice he had made when he walked out of the front door of their apartment. "Let's sit down and talk-"

"Shut up!" Hoseok exclaimed and slapped Jimin's hands away from him. Everyone in the living room turned to look at him with a surprised look on their faces — everyone else except Min Yoongi. "Shut the up", the dark-haired male said again, his voice cracking by the end of his sentence. Now the tears that he had been holding back made their ways on his cheeks. Hoseok wiped them away and bit his lower lip while taking a step closer to Yoongi. 

He didn't know what to do. He didn't want to be near Yoongi but he wanted to touch him. His feelings were at crossroads and Hoseok didn't know where he was supposed to turn.

"Can't you even look at me", he said suddenly as he examined the green-haired boy sitting on a chair. Slowly everyone else started gathering their stuffs and moving out of the living room to let them sort things out by themselves. Hoseok didn't know if it was a good thing — he felt weaker and weaker everytime one of his friends disappeared from his side. "ing ", he sighed when Yoongi didn't even move a finger. "Just ing look at me", the latter said with a louder voice.

And Min Yoongi turned to look at him.

Their eyes met and Hoseok felt like his heart stopped beating. He was taken aback by the beautiful eyes he had been missing for days. Years even. But something that broke his heart was the something in them that the latter didn't recognize. Was it viciousness? Guilt? Hating the fact that he's seeing his ex-boyfriend?

Hoseok had to bite his lower lip even harder to stop himself from fainting right there. The silence between them was pressuring but neither one of them said a word. 

"Can I... Say a something before you decide to kill me?" Yoongi said with a low and raspy voice as he stared into Hoseok's eyes. The dark-haired latter snorted heavily and almost didn't know if the other in front of him was serious or just kidding.

"Yeah you ing should. What the have you been thinking? Are you ing out of your mind? I hate you so much right now-"

"I said before you try to kill me. If you don't shut up I'll make you", the older one said and rolled his eyes. Hoseok closed his mouth and crossed his hands over his chest — trying to stop the memories which popped into his mind. The memories when Yoongi had said those words for the first time — memories of their first kiss. The latter shook his head to get rid of those thoughts and prepared himself for whatever Yoongi was going to say.

"I... I'm sorry", the older one sighed after a while of silence and turned to look away.

"You're sorry?" Hoseok asked and raised his eyebrows. "Oh well great, thanks. That will make me feel so much better. That answers all of those questions I've been asking through these years you've been hurting me", the latter continued and raised his voice. He couldn't help it — now that he was actually able to express all of that viciousness he's been feeling he wanted to do it well.

"No. I never wanted to hurt you and you know that. I loved you", Yoongi said and tried to keep himself calm. It was annoying him off that Hoseok was yelling at him but the latter knew he deserved it and that's why he also tried his best to not yell back. "I... Still love you." He said after a while of hesitating and bit his lower lip. S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter