Chapter one

If I was a human

 

I was laying on a soft fabric of a car's backseat, my eyes closed tiredly and purring cutely. My new master was driving the car, making his way home with his new pet. Obviously me. When I opened my eyes, I saw that the snowing has stopped but everything was still covered in white. It looked amazing. If I would have fallen into the snow, nobody would ever be able to find me.

The car engine suddenly stopped and I looked at my master. He turned around and smiled softly at me. "Kitten, this is your new home." He pointed at a big house with his slender finger. I meowed excitedly and hopped onto the front seat into his lap. He chuckled and rubbed my soft fur on my back softly. I started to purr immediately. I have nearly jumped out of the window as I heard my master speak up: "Chanyeol. My name is Chanyeol. And what is your name, little one?" He smiled and looked at my collar. "Baekhyun". He read my name and nodded. "Pretty name for a pretty kitten like you." My master, Chanyeol, giggled and patted my head gently. "Let's go to our home now." I felt a warm feeling inside of me as he said 'our home' and I hid myself in his jacket. He laughed slightly and stood up, getting out of the car. Then he fished his keys out of his pocket and locked the car before opening the front door of the big house.

Right when we have entered I smelled a familiar scent. Oh yes, it was Chanyeol's scent. The whole house smelled like Chanyeol. I jumped down from his arms and waddled to the kitchen, hitting the cold floor with my paws. My master laughed at my cute acts and followed me to the kitchen. "I guess you are hungry. Baekhyunie. What do you want? Will be milk good?" He tilted his head while looking at me. I nodded my head softly and jumped up to sit on a chair. Chanyeol watched me in awe and shook his head before opening the fridge to get a box of milk out of it. He poured some of the milk into a cute pink bowl and smiled widely at me. "A cute bowl for a cute kitten." I laughed inside of myself, not on the outside for sure. Chanyeol was just so cute.

I burried my little tongue into the pink bowl and the milk out of it. It was really yummy. I kept on it with my tongue cutely until I have drank it all up. Chanyeol was sitting opposite of me, watching me like the biggest creep ever.

When i was done eating, I hopped down from the chair and made my way on my soft paws to the living room then jumped up on the amazingly soft couch. My master came after me and sat beside me, rubbing my back with his big warm hand. I crawled over to his lap and purred loudly. I have never felt so good like in this moment before.