Chapter 2 The Mafia!?

Involved With the Mafia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung P.O.V

 

What is this? Where am I? Is that mom? Mom! Don't leave! Mom, please stay! I was reaching out my hand, my mom was right there, where did she go?

"Hey, the kid's talking. I think he's going to wake up soon. Should I make him sleep more?"

"No, it's fine, we're almost there. He can't escape anyway."

"If you say so…"

Is that voices, whose voices? Why is everything so dark? Oh I see light, it's so blurry. I slowly open my eyes.

"Ugh!" My head hurts so much, my throat feels dry.

"W-water" I whisper, and then a cold liquid burns through my throat as water is shoved to my mouth.

COUGH… COUGH

"You're finally up, eh?"

Who is that, I get up with difficulty, and once I look, I'm greeted by two men. Then everything hits me like a brick, I was chased by these men and after that everything is blank.

"Who are you?"

"We are the Mafia, and you are our prey. Man, it took us three days to finally get you. You wasted too much of our time" the man on the right says. Wait!! The Mafia!? What the hell do they have to do with me? I try to move, but my hands are tied, and we are in a moving vehicle.

"What do you mean the Mafia? I have nothing to do with what you're talking about!"

"The boss will decide if you have anything to do with us, you have no right to say anything. Until the boss gives a conclusion, you'll be with us, so you better learn to shut your mouth, because we won't hesitate to hurt you."

I look around, trying to think of an escape but everything is locked. The back of the vehicle is pretty spacious, but the door is locked and the two men look strong. I have no chance against them. The men on the left notices me looking around, "Don't even think about escape. There is no escape, and once we get into the Jeon Family mansion, you won't leave until the boss says so."

From what I learned all my life is to not be stupid and do something reckless. I'll find a way to escape when we get there, and I'm sure I have nothing to do with them.

"The Jeon Family?"

"I don't think you're in a position to ask questions."

"B-but… why am being taken? At least answer that!"

"Your father betrayed us and took off with stolen money, we can't find him. So, you'll be taking his place."

"What happens once I get to wherever you're taking me?"

"That will be decided by the Boss."

Dammit! Everyth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter