Lee Taeyong 이태용

Reasons to stan NCT

Part 2: Lee Taeyong 이태용

 

1-Lee Taeyong was born on July 1st 1995.

2-Taeyong is originally from Seoul but ignores a lot of places being compared to the foreign member Yuta who's Japanese and who knows more about Korea's capital.

3-Taeyong was street casted, which means that he was noticed for his looks first, no wonder that many people call him "the living anime" nowadays.

4-When the staff gave the card to Taeyong and told him that it was one of the Top 3 companies in korea, Taeyong thought it was one of MBC, SBS or KBS (while it's actually SM, YG or JYP), he didn't know much things about the entertainment industry back then.

5-Taeyong then became an SM trainee.

6-Once Taeyong's identity got revealed as an SM Rookie, some koreans found his old accounts and called him "scammer" because: ( this is going to be long I'm sorry but I become sensitive at this point)

Back to the days when Taeyong was a kid and immature, just like other kids his age, he used to sell figurines online, and some of it were broken, so when the buyers asked for a refund he refused and insulted them (as some of them mentioned on SNS), this was a long time ago, he was young, foolish and unconscious, just like everyone of us used to be, we all did mistakes when were young, but we've forgotten about most of them, cuz we're humain beings and it's in our nature to make mistakes, some of us probably did worse, but is anyone complaining about it? in the contrast, we'd make fun of our past mistakes and how stupid we were, Taeyong didn't get this chance, because he's a celibrity now, his past mistakes are being brought up for the only reason to bring him down, the young man apologized many times in public fronting the cameras, he cried many times begging for people to forgive him mattering things like : "I've done things in the past that make me regretful and embarrassed" , "I know it's hard for you to love me" , "I'll do my best to become a better person" and so on, he shed tears because of the horrible and hurtful comments people say, but what annoys his fans the most, is the fact that people who call him "scammer" are those whome he never hurt and never had any connection with before, they're just anti-fans who are taking this opportunity to discourage Lee Taeyong.

7-Lee Taeyong debuted in the first main unit, NCT-U on April 9th 2016, and he's a member of the fixed unit NCT 127 that debuted recently on July 10th 2016.

8-Taeyong is the leader of NCT,  main dancer with Ten, and a rapper with Mark.

9-Full house was the last drama Taeyong watched.

10-The members usually by singing his rap part in Red Velvet's 'Be natural', especially the maknae Haechan who'd sing the first part " Buming system uh uh TY track TY track".

11-Taeyong's nicknames are: Yongie, TY, T-yong, Taebreze (that was from the rookies time as febreze+Taeyong since he's very neat and sprays the air freshener).

12-Taeyong is also called grandpa cuz he gets sick a lot especially after dying his hair white.

13-Taeyong is a careful leader especially to his dongsaengs.

14-The younger members once complained in a show that Taeyong nags a lot so he answered to that saying that he doesn't want them to make the same mistakes he did when his was younger and grounds them for their own good.

15-Taeyong can turn from a hot man with charisma to a cute puppy in less than a second, to make things clearer here's an example xD :

16-Just like the oldest member of NCT Moon Taeil, Taeyong refuses to do aegyo most of the times,but he can't say no to his fans.

17-Taeyong gives this strong and scary image before getting to know him, he'd look serious and the type of guy who doesn't joke around, but he's actually one of mood makers in NCT.

18-Taeyong is nowadays being paired with Winwin by the fans after seeing how careful he's been to him on NCT Life in Paju, was also paired with Ten because of the SM Rookies game time (I mentioned that in Ten's Part)

 

 

 

Taeyong will make it BIG one day, let's wish him best of luck and support him! 

So! here's a video I made for our Yongie : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2_mhBbjGUqw

You can also make a request for the member you want me to write about in the next chapter! THANK Y'ALL!!