BAD DAY

THE WHOLEHEARTED (HIATUS)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When you’re having what you feel like is “a bad day” and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simpliest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart - Miya Yamanouchi.

 

At Press Conference...

Next Two month will be held Election for Mayor of Seoul, there are two candidate. One of them is Im Siwan, the succesfull businessman of Im’s group which property, apartment and department store as products. Im Siwan is talking about her plans if he is choosen as Mayor. He is accompanied by The people from politic party, supporters, several business relation, also her family.

“How long we should smile like this??” Im Jaebum as son’s Siwan whine.

Jaebum poke her little sister because he didn’t respond. “Yah, How long times??”

Jaebum pinch her sister’s arm and get answer a death glare. Oh ...he mumble. He keep smile while occasionaly glance at her wristwatch.

“Im Nayeon, Can you keep smile? You know the happy family image is best point for you daddy!” Im Yoona poke her daughter’s waist. Nayeon spontaneously smile while waving hands to press.

The conference is ended after two hours.

“Mom, Can i ride taxi to home?” Nayeon just want run away because she is tired and can’t smile again for street parade which must smile along 25km.

“Yes, You can, dear!!!” Siwan patted nayeon’s head. “Oh everyone, i hope you’ll understand, my pretty daughter, she’s tired now. She isn’t material  of decision to elect vote me. she still child, her happines is my everything.”

 Freak out...he still in her conference’s room 5 minute ago..., On nayeon’s mind. The press use this moment. Nayeon know she and her daddy will be headline for tomorrow news, such as a candidate who love daughter’s so much or what a lucky daughter of Im siwan or The warmth of Candidat Im Siwan or Im’s family is the ideal family in Seoul...blah blah blah...

This is not new for nayeon as her father decided to be candidate at 5 month ago. Despite being angry, she use this moment for run away.

“Thank you Dad. For citizen of Seoul, Please support and love my Daddy. Don’t afraid to greet me when you see me anywhere.” Nayeon bow 90 degree, smile, kiss her daddy and mommy, hug her brother and walk out from the conference’s building.

After get taxi, nayeon get message...

From : Key Jihyo

Woww daebak..u should debut as actress, now !! How dare u run away from conference?

To : Key Jihyo

Well see...iam hungry. Cafe??

From : Key Jihyo

Do u want die? Now, Everyone know your face. come to my home!

To : Key Jihyo

Ok, my key :*

Nayeon know jihyo watched conference through streaming. For Nayeon, Jihyo isn’t just bestfriend. She know everything about her secret, her fair, her weakness, her hoby, etc. So, her name in nayeon’s phonebook is Key Jihyo.

Nayeon want put her phone in bag but one message come in...

From : Not Justin Bieber Oppa

I’LL KILL U when i arrived home !!! I can’t run away from the hell smile parade !!!

Enough knowing if her brother JB a.k.a Jaebum isn’t Justin Bieber is try threating her, So Nayeon just turn off her phone.

“are you daughter of Mr.Im?”

Nayeon look at driver, she smile and say “Yes, Sir...”

“Wow, you are really pretty. How are all member of Im’s family be very handsome and pretty?”

“Thank you, Sir. Iam Sorry sir, may i sleep?” Nayeon ask softly.

Taxi driver smile, “Oh lovely daughter, you can take a rest, i’ll wake up when we arrived”

Nayeon won’t really sleep, she just tired of everyone ask HOW GREET IM’S FAMILY. She use headphone and listening song.

....................................................................................................................................

At Dahyun’s House....

“chaeng~ , Eoni go to work. The food at refrigerator. Don’t skip your lunch!” Dahyun enter chaeyoung’s bedroom.

Chaeyoung didn’t hear because she enjoy listen song while focus drawing. Dahyun glance, “Who is that girl?”.

“Eoni...” chaeyoung intend hide her painting but too late.

Dahyun point her finger to the painting, chaeyoung know what happen later.

“I never falling in love but she made it. So, i don’t care about Eoni’s bless. “ chaeyoung defend.

“How many times i should tell you if we can’t love girls. We are girls, why you should love girl? There are many boys in the world !!” dahyun yell.

Before chaeyoung answer, dahyun tear the paint.

“YOU MUST LOVE BOYS FOREVER !!”  dahyun scream.

Dahyun see chaeyoung jump on her bed and sob. Dahyun can’t bear it, she leave bedroom, close the door and crying without sound. Mianhe chaeyoung~ah...say dahyun in heart.

Dahyun ride on buss. There are many couple, either girlxgirl, girlxboy or boyxboy. She still don’t know what reasons of they are being homoual. She hates girls.

Dahyun look at out window, her heart is ache. She use her hoodie for hidden her red eyes. She won’t let anyone know her feel.

.....................................................................................................................................

At Mall....

Mina lean on a wall, she’s waiting her friends whom busy choose shoes for dance perfomance next week. She start bored and open account game.  Usually many user who want chatt to play next level but she know that’s no longer at saturday night. Actually, Mina’s phone is filling by message, but she’s always ignored it. She know they want mina to be their date, yet mina is not interested.

Suddenly mina feel someone back hug her, she return body.

“I miss you....”voice come out from the girl who hugged mina.

Fu*k, i forgot her name, is she Yein? Yoa? Sowon? Solar? Oh Come on mina..use your brain. You can remember all character game online, include pokemon’s character, why did you forget girl’s name? Mina diss herself.

Mina is being mina...she is playgirl afterall, “I miss you too baby...”

“Baby? You Never call me like that, you always called me Honey. Who is that you call baby?” the girl mad.

Mina closer to that girl’s face, “ w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter