I'm Not A Monster

I'm Not A Monster (You choose the member Oneshot)

"It’s been a while since we’ve met
Your face looks good
You got prettier,
you were always beautiful in my eyes"

 
I look your direction. You smile as you speak to your friends. Did you forget about me already? I miss you so much Y/N. I stare at you so much and you haven’t looked my way, until now.

 

"But today you look a bit different
You look especially a bit cold
Your eyes that look at me are filled with pity
In front of you, I seem smaller"

You finally looked my way. Your eyes were filled with sadness, fear, and anger. I walked up to you as your friends left. You are so beautiful Y/N. We talked and I asked how you were. “I’ve been better.” You said in a sad tone. We talked about how it happened. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I hurt you.

"I tried to be fine,
trying to change the subject
Though I had so much I wanted to ask you
You cut me off right away
Your long hair flowing
As it hit my cheek and passed away
You turn away and left right away
If I try to catch you here, would that be too ridiculous?"

You wanted nothing to do to me. You left the cafe we were in more upset than before. You walked out of my life once again. I went home hoping to see you walking the streets like when I first met you but you were nowhere to be seen. I enter my apartment and look around. The entire place is a mess. Everything is thrown everywhere. Broken glass is all over along with my broken coffee table and broken picture frames. Memories came back as I thought about you and what happened.

"Nothing comes to my mind
As you tremble, you take a step, two steps back
You say that I scare you now
You’re like a moon that makes me go crazy"

I walk towards you. Its almost midnight and I can see the fear in your eyes but I don’t care. My fangs come out and my eyes begin to glow. My devil horns are revealed to you. You scream but nobody hears you as I throw you against the wall with a hand to your throat. You gasp for air but I just tighten my grip. Once I see you’re unconscious I let you drop to the floor. The bruises already forming on your body and blood stains your clothes. I see the scratch marks on my hand from your petty attempts to escape. My eyes no longer glow as I see you not moving. I hurt you.

"I love you baby I’m not a monster
You know how I was in the past
When time passes, it’ll all disappear
Then you will know baby"

The next day I see you packing your bags. I cry on our shared bed as I watch you leave me. “Please don’t go Y/N please. I love you too much please don’t leave me. That wasn’t me last night please give me a chance.” I pleaded and begged. You continued packing and tears ran down your perfect cheeks. “I’m sorry. I can’t go through that again.” You said. You were finished packing and just before you left the room you looked towards me once more. “I loved you. But you’re a monster. Goodbye.” You said. You left my life and took my heart with you.

"I need you baby I’m not a monster
You know me so don’t leave like this
If even you throw me away, I will die
I’m not a monster"

I need you here with me. I’m not what you say I am. Please why did you leave me. I lay on this cold bed and think of you everyday. Why couldn’t you have given me another chance please just let me make it up to you. In my dreams you’re still here. In my dreams you’re still with me. When I wake up I feel like I’m living a nightmare. I’m sorry Y/N.

"No matter what happens, let’s be forever
When we’re sad, when we’re happy, let’s go till the end
You don’t say that tomorrow
Let’s love like today is the last"

In my dreams you’re still happy with me. We said we’d be together for as long as we live. What happened to that? What happened to our promises? What happen to our love? We promised to always be there for each other. We promised that we would live like we’d die tomorrow. We’d love like we’d die tomorrow. What happened to our promises we made?

"A life without you is like an imprisonment for life
An extinction from the world to the point where I’d go crazy
Your existence is a chronic disease, a repitition of pain
You’re a lingering attachment in my heart"

I look at the photos I have of us. You were so happy. I missed that. I missed your smile. I missed your eyes and your lips. I missed that cute nose of yours and when I kissed it, you would blush so much. I miss you like a baby misses it’s mother. You left an imprint on my heart and it’ll never go away. No matter how hard I will try I will never forget you and move on.

"The people of the world have turned their backs against me
The corners of their eyes are all twisted up
The greatest pain to me,
Is the fact that you became the same as them"

My friends left me. My family left as well. You helped me through it all. You helped me cope with the pain. You helped me and I helped you. I cared for you and consoled you when a relative passed. I helped you through the pain when your friends and family abandoned you. You helped me when nobody else would. Now you won’t even bat an eyelash at me. You turned into one go them. One of the people that left me and didn’t bother looking back.

"I love you baby I’m not a monster
You know how I was in the past
When time passes, it’ll all disappear
Then you will know baby"

I’m not what you think I am. Please give me another chance and I’ll make it right. Come back to me Y/N. Come back to me. I love you so much. I promise to be good I promise to love you like you need to be loved. I promise to never be a monster. Please just come back to me. Forget about that night and just let me love you again.

"I need you baby I’m not a monster
You know me so don’t leave like this
If even you throw me away, I will die
I’m not a monster"

I need you by my side. When I walk around and see other couples I wish that could be us. I wish I could hold your hand and kiss your cheek like I used to. Don’t leave me alone. Don’t just throw our love away like it was nothing. We loved each other and one night changed it all. I scream and throw stuff around when I think of how you left.

"Don’t go, don’t go, don’t go, don’t leave me
Don’t do it, don’t do it, don’t do it, it’s not like you
Getting farther away, love is breaking apart"

Why did I hurt you? You weren’t spending enough time with me. Every time I watched you walk out the door to see your friends I always beg you not to leave. Every time you return late at night I ask where you were and why you weren’t answering my texts and calls. “My phone died.” was something you said often. Was this the beginning of the end? Please don’t leave me Y/N. Please don’t leave me. Don’t leave me alone. Don’t leave me please.

"Don’t find me, don’t find me,
don’t find me, don’t look for me
The last, last,
last image of me in front of you –
remember that
Don’t forget me"

I see you walk around town with a smile on your face. Are you happy without me? If you ever need me don’t come back. I have come to the conclusion you don’t want me anymore. If you ever think of me think of the happy memories we had. Think of the laughs we shared. Don’t forget about me and the love we cherished. If you ever need me I won’t be around.

"I love you baby I’m not a monster
You know how I was in the past
When time passes, it’ll all disappear
Then you will know baby"

I love you Y/N. I always will. When you remember that night please don’t remember me like that. Don’t think of me as a monster because I’m not. I love you. Don’t forget I love you. When this is all a distant memory you’ll realize how much I loved you.

"I need you baby I’m not a monster
You know me so don’t leave like this
If even you throw me away, I will die
I’m not a monster"

I’m not a monster. I’m not evil. I’m not what you think I am. I’m just a man who lost the love of his life because of a mistake he made. I’m sorry. I love you. Forgive me. I’m not a monster.

"I think I’m sick I think I’m sick
I think I’m sick I think I’m sick"