Mistake

Secretly

"Congratulation our Kookie!" shouted Taehyung, with the cake in his hands.

Everyone was genuinely happy at the ceremony, especially Jungkook. He always wanted to prove to his hyung that he was not a child anymore, and it was the time. Legally, he could drive and…

"I want to drink. Give me one bottle." Jungkook calmly said, which surprised Yoongi a bit.

"I remember you said you didn't want to drink."

"Still. But I want to give it a try". All Jungkook wanted was just Jin's recognition. He wanted to hear from Jin's mouth admit that Jungkook had already grown up.

It was past midnight.  Everyone was almost drunk and fell asleep, except for Jin and Yoongi. Jin was okay with drinking, but he had to be fully conscious to take care of all the members, whereas, Yoongi didn't like it.

Jin looked nervous.

"Are you sure?"

"Just let him. Don't overreact. Here." Yoongi gave Jungkook a glass.

After two or three glasses, Jungkook felt dizzy and the room was turned upside down. He laid on the couch, felt the urge to say everything he had to when he caught Jin's eyes.

"Jin hyung, why did you look at me like that? I feel good, feel so good. Don't treat me like a child. Is what you feel around me like when you're around kids too? I'm legal, not only to drive and dri.."

Jungkook felt someone's hand press so hard on his mouth. He tried to push it away, but he couldn't. It was clearly Jin's, because of the smell.

"You should take him to your room. He had a lot to say. Take care of him too. He seems to be hurt." Yoongi's low voice sounded near him, but he couldn't really hear it.

"Clueless. Both.", Yoongi muttered when they already left.

Then Jungkook felt someone lift him up by his arms, and Jungkook instinctively put his own arms around his neck. Jin hyung, of course.

"I'm not a child. You can ask for my advice. You can ask for my help. Why can't I be someone you can lean on… Eat Jin too"

The words spilled out not very clear, so apparently Jin didn't understand what Jungkook was talking about. He was regretting letting him drunk like that. Jin heard his show name, so Jin thought that it was the thing that made Jungkook upset. Not be invited to the show.

Jin put him on the bed gently, rubbing his head lightly. Jungkook's arms still firmly stayed on Jin's shoulders, made Jin's face too close to Jungkook's. Dangerously.

"I didn't have any rose, but I already gave you the cake for your celebration. Now it's my last gift today."

He pecked Jungkook on the cheek, and surprisingly it made Jungkook loosen his arms. Jin stayed a little more, staring at the younger's baby face before making his way to the couch to sleep.