Jin

Secretly

When the sound of Jungkook's breath got lighter, Jin opened his eyes, looking at his bunny face fondly. Lately, they were preparing for their comeback, fan signs and a lot of interviews, which made their maknae got stressful. Jungkookie seemed not to be able to sleep with snoring Namjoon, so he quietly sneaked into Jin's room almost every night. He was just a cute child and Jin really couldn't kick him out, though Jin kept whining the boy to go back. That was the reason why Jin always prepared the mattress for Jungkook on the floor, knowing that it would only make Jungkook continue to sleep here. But the weather was getting colder day after day. Jin sighed deeply, he really didn't want his Kookie to lie on the ground.

Jin needed to admit that, Jungkook was his favourite dongsaeng. This boy had always kept his feeling hidden, which made Jin even more curious about the younger. He was not the kind of person who said something sweet like Jimin, he never told the elders he loved them. When Jin asked for his help with the dance, Jungkook turned down immediately. But merely a few seconds later, he came right beside Jin, showed Jin the move and gave his cold expression "You could do it like this. Much better".

However, everything had changed completely these days. He seemed to like touching more, and wasn't afraid to show it in front of the camera. One day at the dorm, he suddenly squeezed Jin's . Jin's surprise grew, but when he turned to Jungkook, the little boy with the face of an angel just smiled naively. Perhaps it was the result of his stress, so Jin simply let the boy do what he wanted. It became normal to Jin, even Jungkook's doing in front of the fan.

Yoongi once asked him, "Don't two of you think it's weird to do things like that outside the dorm?". Jin shrugged his shoulders as the answer. Jin didn't want to admit that he was already acquainted to Jungkook's physical closeness.

".." Jungkook shivered a bit, due to the cold floor. Jin got out of his bed, covered the younger with Jin's own blanket. He stepped into the kitchen to prepare some delicious food for his Jungkook.