Chapter 4

You're Mine || Namjoon

You woke up to the sound of thunder and rain. You looked beside you and noticed Namjoon wasn't in bed. You then remembered that you and Namjoon got into an argument last night so he slept on the couch.

You made your way to the living room to see if he was still sleeping. Namjoon wasn't on the couch, in fact, he wasn't even in the apartment. Where did he go? Did he leave you?

Thoughts came rushing through your head. You decided to make breakfast, maybe Namjoon just went out for a little while. You were cooking when all of a sudden you heard somebody at the door. You went to go see who it was. It was Namjoon.

-Joonie!!!! Where were you I was worried!- You looked at him. He was hiding something behind his back. -What's that behind your back Namjoon?-

-I got you something.- Namjoon pulled a bouquet of flowers from behind his back. They were roses. Your favorite type of flowers.

You were so surprised. You gave Namjoon a kiss on the lips and went to go put the flowers in some water.

-I made us breakfast Joonie- You arranged the plates at the table.

You both ate your breakfast while watching the news. Namjoon broke the silence between you two.

-Hey babe um.....I just wanted to say that I'm sorry about last night. I want to make it up to you. Would you like to go on a date tonight.- Namjoon looked into your eyes

-Namjoon....I would love to go out on a date!!!!- You couldn't believe what Namjoon just said. He had been so busy these past few months and barely had time to sleep. You couldn't believe that he had planned to spend the night with you even though he probably needed to finish editing his music.

-Great. Be ready at 7 pm. I have us a table reserved at your favorite restaurant.- Namjoon smiled at you and took your plate to the sink.

You were so excited that you and Namjoon were going on a date. You couldn't even remember the last time you both went out for dinner, lunch or even breakfast. You checked the clock. It was currently 9 am. You had a ton of time to get ready so you just watched some tv with Namjoon.

As time passed you looked at the clock again. It was 4 pm. You told Namjoon that you should start getting ready. He asked you why you were getting ready so early. You told him that it's a "girl thing".

You took a shower, washed and dried your hair, picked out your favorite dress, and put on your makeup. You didn't know how long it had taken you to get ready, but all you knew was that Namjoon was waiting on you at the door.

You both looked each other.

-Wow....- You both said simultaneously.

Namjoon looked even more handsome than he usually did. He was wearing a slick black suit with a red tie. His hair was brushed back and as you got closer to him you smelled that he was even wearing some cologne.

-Shall we leave Princess?- Namjoon's smile grew on his face. He led you out of the apartment and into the car.

You both arrived at the restaurant. The waiter sat you both down at your reserved table. You were looking through the menu when you heard somebody call your name. You and Namjoon looked up and saw.....Jae Ho.

-Hi Y/N- Jae Ho was dressed up in a suit and looked like he was on a date.

-Oh hi Jae how are you? You look good! Are you on a date with somebody?- You thought that Jae had found a girlfriend.

-I'm good and no I'm not on a date. I was just eating in here by myself and thought I would come over to say hi. I always wanted to ask if you two don't mind could I sit with you two.- Jae looked like a Psycho when he said that.

Namjoon's faced popped up from the menu. -No, Jae, you can't sit with us. We are on a date right now.- Namjoon looked at Jae harshly.

You felt really awkward so you went to the bathroom.

While you were gone Jae sat down in your seat.

-What the hell are you doing man!!!- Namjoon looked at Jae. -Get out of Y/N's seat!!! Leave us alone!!!-

You left the bathroom and were on your way back to your seat when you stopped at the corner. You saw Jae in your seat and telling Namjoon something. You could barely hear what he said.

-Namjoon Namjoon Namjoon.....do you really think Y/N believes you! She thinks that I'm her best friend. You may know the truth about me, but she doesn't. I would like for it to stay that way.  It's true that I only like her because of her body, but she doesn't know that. I will make her love me.- Jae looked at Namjoon like he wanted to kill him.

You walked around the corner and stared at Jae. -Jae is everything you just said true?!?! You only like me for my body!!! You piece of I hate you so much!!!! I trusted you and you made me fight with Namjoon this whole time!!!- You were on the verge of crying.

-What are you talking about Y/N? I didn't say any of that stuff.- Jae looked you straight in the eyes.

You couldn't believe he just looked you straight in the eyes and lied to you.

-Cmon babe lets go- Namjoon took you by the arm and the both of you left the restaurant.

Namjoon drove you to the apartment. You both entered and you went to go change your clothes. You were changing when you told Namjoon something.

-Hey, Joonie....I'm sorry for not believing you. I should have known that Jae was a bad person. I hope you don't hate me.- You looked at the ground.

-Babe, I'm not mad at you. I'm mad at Jae. He hurt your feelings and because of that the next time I see him I'm going to beat his .- Namjoon clenched his fist.

-Babe don't worry about it. I'm okay. I learned my lesson and I am never going to see, text, call, or even think about Jae ever again.- You smiled at Namjoon.

You gave Namjoon a hug and playfully pushed him on the bed.

-Babe what are you doing?- Namjoon was laughing

You ped Namjoon's pants. -We didn't get to eat our dinner so I at least thought I could eat dessert- You gave Namjoon a sly smile.

Namjoon turned off the lamp and let you take control.

You didn't know, but Jae texted you that night.

-Y/N I will never leave you alone. I don't care what I have to do. I will make you mine. Tell Namjoon he better watch out because I'm coming after him-