CROSSROADS

[Jimin's One Shot] CROSSROADS
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Jimin-ah! What are you doing? Let's go!" Taehyung voice heard in the distance.

I gasped and snapped out of my reverie. I looked at Taehyung who waited me in front of our van. I looked around and saw a bunch of ARMY who gathered and called our name with phone lifted in  front of their face.

"Jimin-ah!" Taehyung called me again.

"Ah, I'm coming!' I jogged approached him as I waved my hand to our ARMY, then jumped in to the van.

The van started to left the TV station that we just perfomed for our special stage.

I pulled my black beanie and leaned my head to the seats. It was our usual performance. We just danced and sang for two songs but I felt tired as hell.

"I have decided to debut you as a solo singer. What do you think?" Bang PD-nim's words echoed in my head again. Aish~ It was Bang Shin Hyunk ttaemune! I couldn't sleep tight and focus either.

Debut as solo...

Well, it was a lie if I said I didn't want to perform as solo singer. As you know, I could sing and dance very well. I have attractive appearence as well. ARMY love me. I got millions loved and retweet for my selca. Yes, I thought I could did solo.

But...

Jungkookie sang better than me. J Hope hyung danced better than me. And Jin Hyung also V were more handsome and cool than me. But why Bang PD-nim choose me?

If I did solo, I didn't think I could face them again. No no no... I couldn't do it. I just could not!

Aish! Molla! Molla! What should I do???

 

 

I practiced alone until late night. I kept my mind busy and my body got tired so I could sleep tight tonight, without any thought that came when I got to bed. But it wasn't working. I still couldn't sleep.

I sat up on the bed, decided to got some fresh air outside the dorm. Thank God, the members had on their dream, so I could sneaked out easily, no question from them.

It was autumn. The weather felt so nice. Not hot nor too cold. It was good. Just good. I inhaled as much as I could while my feet walked down the lobby apartment. I strolled on the street, turned at the alley, and walked again. I just decided to go to Han River a second ago, so I was on my way to there.

I stopped at the crossroad, tried to remember the direction to there. I thought for a while then choose to turned right. But, suddenly someone bumped into me. I gasped and reflected held her arms.

"Ah... I'm so sorry." A girl with blue scarf covered her hair, apologized in hurry.

"Ah~ Aniyeyo... I'm the one who say sorry," I said. It was my fault that I walked in sudden and a little bit flustered.

That girld smiled lightly as she continued her walk. I turned my head followed her then stepped my feet back to the opposite way. I didn't think I wanted to go to Han River anymore. I would go home and tried to sleep.

 

 

The next day.

We just back from our commercial shot when I realized I lost my phone.

"Anyone sees my phone?" I asked loud to everyone at the dorm.

"No," Suga replied as he walked passed me to his room.

"Taehyung-ah... It must be you!" I joked to accused him.

"Aniya!" V asked in serious face. Aish~ That brat was good in act. I couldn't know he was lie or not.

"Jinjjayo?" I asked again. V just stared at me then went to bathroom. Aish! That punk! "Ah! Jungkook-ah!" I went to Junkook's room.

"I don't know, hyung!" Jungkook said before I asked. He even rolled his eyes. Geez... What an unpolite maknae! He lifted his phone in front of my face. "I tried to call your phone and it's active but no one answered."

"Maybe you left it at the car?" J Hope gave some idea.

"Really?" I tried to remembered. "Aigooo~ My phone... Where are you?" I whined in frustation.

"Just try call the driver," J Hope suggested.

I sighed and nodded. I looked at Jungkook and gave a sign to him to called the driver as I recalled my memory to a few hours ago.

"Ah! At the waiting room!" I just remembered something. "I think it was... Beside Namjoon Hyung's phone!" I went to Rapmon's room in hurry. "Hyung!" I knocked once and opened his room.

"Aish! You are so noisy!" He grumbled. "I don't know, Jimin-ah! Now, please close the door. I'm really tired."

I looked at him in disbelief then closed the door. I sat at the couch in front of TV and stared blankly to the dark screen. Aish~ Wae? I always thought about the member, watched after them and made sure they were always in good condition. But, why I always alone? No one watched after me and did what I did to them.

Remember when we were in Norway to shot Bon Voyage episode? I lost my suitcase, and no one care. Okay, that was my fault to forget my thing, but we went there as a team and we should wacthed each other, right?

Aish~ I shouldn't thought like that. I knew. But I felt a little bit angry. Ah, no... I... Disappointed.

I clicked my tounge in annoyance then stood up. I need fresh air, I need to be alone.

So, I strolled the street, cross the road and walked to nowhere. I just followed where my feet wanted to go. I just didn't want to care about anything. About the members, espescially.

Maybe, I would took Bang PD-nim's offering. I would do the solo debut.

At the time, I bumped onto someone. I gasped and realized I lied on a girl. A girl with a pale pink scarf covered her head, expect her face. She looked familiar.

"Excuse me..."

"Ah! Jwaesonghaeyo!" I startled and stood up immediately. I helped her to get up. "I'm so sorry!"

She smiled and nodded. Then she passed me and I continued my walk as I cursed my stupidity.

"Ah, excuse me..."

I stopped and turned my face back. That girl I just bumped onto was standing in back of me with confused face.

"I think I lost my way. Can you tell me the direction to my guest house?" She asked in english. I knew from the beginning she was not a Korean.

Okay Park Jimin, showed your english skill! "Can I know your guest house name?"

She tilted her head and narrowed her bows deep, seemed to think hard. I bet this girl forget where she stayed. But hey... This girl was cute.

"Dang it!" She cursed. I surprised to heard this cute girl just sworn in front of me. "I can't remember the name! Aish! Stupid! Stupid!" She frustated hit her head. "I'm sorry for bothering you. You can continue onward." She nodded her head and walked slowly as she muttered in strange language and hit her head.

I chuckled and choose to continued my walk. As I remember I would go to Han River to got some chill. But, that girl's face crossed my mind in sudden. And it was bothering. I sighed and turned back but she wasn't there anymore.

Please log in to read the full chapter