Namja Chingu

Attack - Sharp

"No matter who hurts you... We'll be there. Cross our hearts." JinAh and ChoHee recited, pumping their fists onto their chest and smiling.

Yup, they're my smiling angels.

"Thanks girls! You guys really are my best friends!"

I stared into space as i recalled the promises we made. But since yesterday, they haven't been talking to me.

"What's wrong, Venne?" Woohyun called as he sat himself down in the seat beside mine. I sighed heavily. "ChoHee and JinAh aren't exactly talking to me."

Apparently, his 5-step plan had worked. He even showed me that little piece of paper. That had some words rubbed off. But that's not the point here. The point is, ChoHee and JinAh thinks he's my new best friend and i ditched them.

"Aww.  Don't worry. They won't be mad for long. Just because you made new friends doesn't mean you'll lose two of them, right? Plus, Infinite is your friend too! You have 7 new friends!"

"But they were my EBFs... Eternal Best Friends, if you know what i mean."

"Yeah... Yeah, i know." He whispered in a soft tone, looking down.

"Oh, look here, isn't this your new best friend?" I looked up to find ChoHee staring down at me. Woohyun got off the seat and ran off. I smiled.

"Sit, ChoHee!" She scoffed and i held my breath. No... Not again...

"." She muttered, and slapped my leg hard. Pretending to be nice. Acting like it was a friendly gesture.

"Hey... Hey... Please..." I pretended that it hurt lots, and tears came to my eyes. "He's NOT my new best friend.... Just a friend... Really..."

"Really?? I overheard him ask you to be his girlfriend that day! And you didn't even tell me!" ChoHee squealed. I jumped in surprise. Did she just squeal?

"OK!!! We're extremely sorry BESTIE!!! Cause you see... We heard him ask... And you kind of said yes... And you were like, not telling us, so CHOHEE came up with this acting y thing!" JinAh yelled in protest, slamming her sneakers onto the floor.

"Ok, i admit I DID agree... Because he's kinda cute..." I blushed a deep red. OK. hold it.

Sharp does NOT.... AND I MEAN DOES NOT BLUSH....

"OMGEE!!! Let's talk about this at mine ok!!!" JinAh chirped, smiling.

ChoHee smiled along. 

"If anything happens... Anything... You'll be there?"

"Always, Eternally, Forever." We did the little best friend shake i created, and burst into a fit of giggles.