Oh yes um oh ah yeah~

Hey Mr.Ambiguous
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another look at her watch has Kyungsoo whining as she adjusts the strap on her shoulder bag and hugs her textbook tightly ready to run because her life depends on it. The professor has low tolerance for tardiness and she really needs an A from this class or else goodbye to her precious scholarship. Of course she will do everything in her power to prevent that.

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t believe Statistics will do her any good being a vocal major, but as an academic requirement she has to it up. She curses for thinking of trying to dress cute today in her floral dress, jean crop jacket, and beige wedges. Her best friend, Baekhyun has been complaining to her that a hoodie and sweats to school almost everyday won’t do, especially when you’re surrounded by people who constantly care about their appearance. Kyungsoo never really cared. Family, friends, and her passion for theater is her priority. If they didn’t like how she dressed they can kindly off. That was the mentally Kyungsoo always had until she realized maybe dressing up once in awhile wouldn’t hurt. She hates to admit this out loud, but recently thought even dating someone wouldn’t be so bad.

 

The weather that day showed what spring should be like and not the unforgiving winter chill they experience even into March. Other women around her go up the hill with ease with even thinner and higher heels. They must all be mocking pathetic Do Kyungsoo and Baekhyun’s totally right at this rate she will be forever alone. She already has one grey haired munchkin cat, Luna waiting for her at a small one room apartment. Might as well adopt another nine cats to complete the cat lady aesthetic.

 

Kyungsoo wonders what did she do wrong to deserve this. She has five minutes left until class starts and the class is inconveniently on the fourth floor. Kyungsoo had spoken too soon when she attempted to dash upwards that last of hill and bumped into someone.

 

She almost ate and risked falling face first on the asphalt if it weren’t for someone else holding onto her. Kyungsoo looks up and her legs are wobbling when she is face to face with what seems to be a gift from the gods: sharp features, sunkissed skin, and bedroom eyes staring right back at her. The man appeared to have walked out of those luxury brand pictorials, wearing a dark blue oxford long sleeve shirt and black slacks with a beige trenchcoat. His hair was tousled just right and it is not normal someone can look this...effortless.

 

Is this how it feels to be weak in the knees? Or was it because they now stood in an awkward angle on the hill and if Kyungsoo doesn’t move, the both of them would fall to the ground and possible death?

 

She’s not given enough time to dwell on things as the stranger helps her onto the last bit of the hill and walks away without another word. Kyungsoo wants to watch the retreating back of the mysterious man who saved her like some knight in shining armor, but there’s now two minutes left and she’s nowhere near the damn building entrance.

 

*
*
*

 

Maybe that stranger was God. The professor was ironically late to class yet he was stern about reminding the students that they are not exempt from such tardiness. Kyungsoo blows it off and plans to join a few of her friends for lunch. She's starving and has a need to be fed before her weekly four-hour painting class or else the blank canvas will feel her rage. Kyungsoo notices a sign informing students today’s lunch special is sweet potato cheese katsu and it is honestly her favorite lunch item. At least anything with heaps of cheese.

 

Her jubilant face falters when she finds the line is too long. She really wants katsu since she already couldn't get her morning coffee and wants something to go her way. Kyungsoo decides to wait in line and takes out her phone to inform her friends it's katsu day. Though her friends know very well she will not show face until she can stuff her face with katsu. Kyungsoo rolls her eyes when Baekhyun sends a picture of everyone else eating without her in the group chat. She almost sends back a photo of her flipping the bird, but that's too predictable and doesn't bother to reply.

 

When standing idle Kyungsoo tends to hum and eventually tune out her surroundings. Her eyes scan to find something to stare at to pass the time and there he is. It's the guy she bumped into this morning and he is currently about to receive his own tray of katsu. He silently nods at the friendly lunch lady and the small smile that creeps on his face when he eyes the food in front of him has Kyungsoo cooing at the sight. Kyungsoo watches as he sits at an empty table and proceeding to take off his coat.

 

The man s at the cuffs to roll up his sleeves and well damn such a simple action had her practically drooling. He begins to carefully cut the katsu and takes a bite, eyes lighting up as the savory taste invades the taste buds. Kyungsoo knows that expression so well and giggles when the man eats his food a bit more excitedly. It’s odd to find someone eating so entertaining and yet there Kyungsoo was continuing to watch the stranger’s every move.

 

Kyungsoo gasps at the moment where he the sauce left on the side his lips instead of using a napkin. “Oh my God….he must be doing that on purpose,” she mutters. The man is actually oblivious about Kyungsoo blatantly staring at him and the people behind in the line would like for her to kindly keep the queue moving. Kyungsoo’s mind is currently not in the right place. She yelps when the person behind her taps on her shoulder. Kyungsoo bashfully turns towards the student who informs her that she is already next in line.

 

She looks over to the huge gap in the line and the ahjumma who seemed so nice and friendly is now frowning at her. Kyungsoo apologetically bows and rushes towards the woman to finally get her own tray of food. Her head is kept down for the remainder of time she has to check out and hopes her friends are at their usual table because she can still feel people staring at her. Too bad she doesn’t know her knight in shining armor is among those people.

 

Her friends always sit in the back by the water dispensers. Kyungsoo doesn’t mind since the nearby exit is closer to the shuttle that takes her to yet another huge hill where the painting class is. After what happened this morning there is no way she is going to walk there instead.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo are very similar and different at the same time. Personality-wise Kyungsoo is more reserved and respectful. If you have a chance to actually talk with her, she's incredibly friendly. Meanwhile Baekhyun is known to always speak her mind and there are times where she takes things too far. There are also times when people assume Baekhyun --to put it nicely-- is an absolute .

However, Kyungsoo reasons her best friend really has a good heart and has a hard time expressing it at times. Baekhyun swears they're soulmates because years later Kyungsoo is still around. It doesn't necessarily mean they feel obligated to date each other. Baekhyun is quite open about her uality. Men or women, it doesn't matter to her. She says someone's gender shouldn't discourage her from finding love. Kyungsoo has the mutual belief that love knows no gender. She supports her friends that are gay and those who are straight the same. She treats them as who they are. Friends and that part of their lives shouldn’t dictate what she thinks of them.

 

Baekhyun and Kyungsoo have known each other since birth and it's hard to think about a life without each other. It was natural for them to choose the same major and university. Theater has been a passion of theirs ever since they went to see a musical for a fourth grade field trip. Singing had also come naturally. They still remember the nursery songs they composed while playing with their dolls.

During high school, Kyungsoo wasn't sure how to feel about it at first when Baekhyun told her she started dating a classmate, Chanyeol, who happened to be female. They never talked about Baekhyun's attraction to the same . Her way of coming out to Kyungsoo was inviting Chanyeol to have dinner with them at a local barbecue buffet. They now joke about the dinner being similar to a dinner meeting the in-laws before the wedding. Of course Kyungsoo still cared about her best friend’s safety and well-being. Kyungsoo didn't know much about Chanyeol except that she was incredibly beautiful and known to be quite the charmer. Her features were sharp, but one smile softened those features and made even Kyungsoo's heart beat a bit faster.

Three years later, Baekhyun and Chanyeol are still dating each other. Despite attending a different university on the other side of Seoul, Chanyeol is always around. She has magically made her schedule to conveniently visit Baekhyun during her breaks in between classes. Their friends swear Chanyeol doesn’t really attend school and devotes her life to Baekhyun. Kyungsoo has never been in a relationship before. Throughout the years Kyungsoo has received confessions but she had always kindly rejected them.

 

Baekhyun constantly urges her to experience dating. The type of emotions one go through relationships are great for composing. Kyungsoo acknowledges being in a relationship would help though she didn’t want to rush into dating anyone. The relationship wouldn’t be genuine. In that sense, Baekhyun understood Kyungsoo. Though it didn’t keep Baekhyun from wanting to introduce Kyungsoo to a nice guy or point out someone obviously is interested in her.

 

 

As Kyungsoo sat down at the table, she huffs when Baekhyun gives her a eating grin. “I knew you would listen to me and dress up today!” Baekhyun excitedly claps and suddenly extends her arms around her girlfriend’s shoulder, “Now pay up, .” Chanyeol is whining when she takes out the last of her cash in her wallet. Baekhyun snatches the fresh 10,000 won bills and smirks when she counts them before stashing them in her tote bag.

 

Their other friends, Minseok and Moonbyul are trying to keep in their laughter. The two are fraternal twins and often up to no good. Those Cheongju natives are actually Chanyeol’s cousins who moved to Seoul for university. They ended up moving for an easier commute, but Chanyeol swears it’s to tag team with Baekhyun to make her life a living hell. Kyungsoo feels slightly offended they bet on her when her outfit isn’t great and looks comparable to a sack of potatoes. She doesn’t need to voice it out loud for Baekhyun, who can tell with one slightly pouting look.

 

Baekhyun gives Kyungsoo a big hug and prevents the latter from eating in peace. “You look so cute, I swear! That floral dress is the right length to show your long legs even though you’re so short. The wedges I stashed into your closet sorta make up for it.” Baekhyun proceeds to lovingly pet Kyungsoo’s hair and usually she would kill someone for such an action. When it comes from Baekhyun it calms Kyungsoo down instantly.

 

Chanyeol snorts and almost chokes on a piece of kimchi. It’s not a cute sight. Baekhyun sighs as she hands over a cup of water to wash it down. Minseok raises his eyebrows and fakes shock. “Are you hinting that Kyungsoo doesn’t look good today?” Baekhyun glares at her girlfriend and Chanyeol is quick to deny such an accusation. “Minseok’s just being an ! Kyungsoo looks hot in that dress.”

 

“Oh so it’s not cute...but hot,” says Moonbyul. Minseok then decides to jump in to add more flame to the fire.“Wow, Chanyeol~ Didn’t think you saw Kyungsoo as a woman. Chanyeol’s askin’ for a kimchi slap isn’t she?” At this point, Baekhyun is already upset. What she considered hard earned money is long forgotten.

 

The twins are snickering as they watch the scene unfold. To this day Baekhyun still falls for empty words that encourage her hot temper. Poor Chanyeol always has to deal with the consequences. Kyungsoo is aware and in the past told Baekhyun that she needs to trust Chanyeol more. Baekhyun insists you can’t be so sure since the so-called honeymoon stage of their relationship is over. It used to hurt Chanyeol’s feelings though Kyungsoo insisted it is Baekhyun’s self-esteem telling her she’s not good enough. Plus, even Kyungsoo thinks it’s fun to see how Chanyeol tries to pacify her.

 

“I didn’t even know Kyungsoo owned those kind of clothes! I was only being nice!” cries Chanyeol. In the corner of her eye, she can see Moonbyul taking out her phone to record in case things get viral worthy. Chanyeol curses under her breath because the twins from hell are still family and her mother would be so disappointed if she kicked them out of the nice apartment funded by all of their parents. Before Baekhyun is about to yell at Chanyeol to kindly shut the up, she gets cut off by the sound of a phone ringing. It happens to be Baekhyun’s phone and the caller ID reads that Chanyeol’s mother is calling. “You’re lucky that your mother is calling. Cause if I don’t answer, I’ll get an earful from her.”

 

Baekhyun animatedly answers the phone and everyone watches over with disgust how fake she sounds, bringing her voice to a tone that shouldn’t be acceptable. Chanyeol’s mother absolutely adores Baekhyun, which is nice considering the person her daughter is dating is not male. Mrs.Park is very accepting of it saying that she has faith in Baekhyun to put her mess of a daughter in place.

 

After the short phone call, Baekhyun flicks her girlfriend’s head and decides to continue their conversation later. She apparently has more important things to attend to. Baekhyun looks over with enthusiasm as she talks with open. “So Kyungsoo, noticed any cute guys looking at you?” Kyungsoo simply shrugs because this morning she couldn’t even get to class without bumping into someone. That someone she thought she could forget about and Kyungsoo internally whines once again wondering why can’t she eat in peace. How could she be able to notice any looks from guys or anyone in general?

 

Kyungsoo gives short answers to all of Baekhyun’s animated questions. Sooner or later Baekhyun gets the hint, so they begin to talk about other things. Kyungsoo finishes the rest of her lunch and leaves first. She doesn’t have much time left until her next class since the wait for her lunch took longer than usual. Since the shuttle bus she has to take to the other side of the campus is not too far. Kyungsoo puts one headphone in her ear and starts to play whatever song she last listened to on the train to school. She walks while scrolling through numerous tweets as the way to the bus stop has her walking on auto pilot.

 

Once arriving at the stop she checks the kiosk to check when the next shuttle will come. It seems to be running on time, ETA reads five minutes. So she tries to kill time, looking anywhere and everywhere. She hums to the latest song from 10cm and the lyrics make her laugh every time. A song about being bitter that everyone seems to be caught by the love bug this Spring. The lyrics are quite childish, but not wrong either. It crossed her mind that she would be offended if she were dating someone. It’s not a crime to be in love, she’ll reason.

 

Finally, the shuttle bus arrives and Kyungsoo is one of the first few people to get on. She prefers the window seat and is able to find an empty row. The other students slowly trickle onto the shuttle bus and gets quite full. The route the bus goes is uphill and it feels like you’re climbing Hallasan. It amazes Kyungsoo how people were able to build schools on top of such terrain.

 

In the corner of her eye, she notices someone familiar and it is that mysterious man again. She honestly wonders how many more times will this still be considered a coincidence. Kyungsoo doesn’t realize her beating heart or how she unconsciously leaves extra room for the seat next to her. There aren’t many seats left and students cannot stand while riding the shuttle. Kyungsoo in her breath when she notices the man walking towards her direction. For some odd reason, she finds herself disappointed when the man sits in the empty seat in the row in front of her. The seat next to Kyungsoo remains empty as the shuttle starts to drive up the hill.

 

Out of curiosity, Kyungsoo looks over to see what the man is currently doing. He seems to be on his phone with headphones in, scrolling through social media. The usual routine people do while on mass transit. However is makes Kyungsoo raise questions that have her wanting to know about the man in front of her. She is aware she is borderline stalking a stranger and should be grateful no one around seems to notice. Kyungsoo wonders if they will get off the same stop. From the cafeteria there are only two stops left. It was a fifty-fifty chance they could get off at the same stop.

 

As the ride continues, Kyungsoo thinks of ways to initiate small talk. She soon gives up since she is absolutely awful at keeping a conversation going and talking to a complete stranger would not help at all. Kyungsoo looks over one last time to see what the man is doing and he is trying to hide his laughter, one hand over what Kyungsoo imagines to be such a wonderful smile. From her view, the mysterious man happens to be watching a slow-mo video of corgis trying to run up stairs. Kyungsoo coos at the way their little drumstick legs go and immerses herself into watching the video as well. It then clicks in her head she can tap on his shoulder and say how cute the video was. What will follow after she has no idea, but she doesn’t have much time left.

 

Right when Kyungsoo goes to tap on his shoulder, the shuttle stops and the man gets ready to leave. Kyungsoo keeps herself from cursing out loud as her luck dried out. So the man gets off the shuttle stop for the business building. Does that mean he is a business major? Kyungsoo thinks he would be a great CEO. A really y one at that. She shakes her head as her mind was starting to lead to not so innocent thoughts. The bus then leaves and Kyungsoo is left to watch the retreating back of her mysterious man yet again.

 

*
*
*

 

Kyungsoo honestly enjoys her painting class. She may not be as great as her father, who now does painting for a living. He started as an architect, but found more joy in his hobby painting. Kyungsoo figures the creative side must be from her father since her mother’s job is a prosecutor. Funny how her parents met when her mother was arresting her father and friends at a bar fight.

 

The professor for the painting class is also an old friend of her parents. He is no stranger as the old man often visits their home for a pint of beer or more. Mr. Lee treats Kyungsoo and her parents like family, so he often greets her by pinching her cheeks or petting her head. Kyungsoo is too nice to say those are two actions she absolutely hates.

 

Once Kyungsoo enters the work room, she can see Mr.Lee is busy talking to a colleague. Kyungsoo gives a small bow when they make eye contact and makes her way to her designated station. Soon enough other students enter the room as there is still some time before class actually begins. Kyungsoo sets her acrylic paints onto the table nearby. When she stands up to put on her apron, someone suddenly whispers into her ear, “Honey, let me tie it for you.” Kyungsoo knows exactly who it is and turns around to playfully shove the person on the shoulder. “Sehun, I can tie the apron myself.”

 

Kyungsoo then finishes the knot behind her back and sits back down. The younger man pouts and sits at the station right next to Kyungsoo. “Butnoona with how you’re dressed today, I couldn’t help but want to protect your beauty.” Kyungsoo scoffs at the cheesy remark and orders Sehun to protect his own beauty.

 

This week was a freestyle session and Kyungsoo usually loves it when there isn’t anything assigned to them. Although Mr.Lee said that today’s painting should relate to the topic of “attraction.” Some students start right away, including Sehun. However Kyungsoo sits there stuck on what to sketch.

 

The professor walks over when he can clearly see Kyungsoo has yet to begin. “Are you doing alright, my dear?” Kyungsoo smiles as she nods in response. “I’m fine….I’m only a bit lost of what to do,” she bashfully admits. “No need to worry. As you know, there is no need to think deeply about what to paint. Allow yourself to naturally find the answer.” Kyungsoo gives one more smile as the professor walks away and it goes into a frown once he is talking to another student. “When will whatever he says actually make sense,” mumbles Kyungsoo.

 

Sehun happens to overhear and chuckles, “Noona it really shouldn’t be so difficult. Attraction can mean anything! It can be the opening of a new store, when you’re about to eat your favorite cheese katsu, or a handsome guy like me.” Sehun poses obnoxiously, both hands framing his face and repeatedly blinks as if he is waiting for Kyungsoo to praise him.

 

Instead Kyungsoo laughs so hard she snorts. “Yeah, sure if your definition of attraction is someone as mediocre as you.” Her snarky response causes Sehun to gasp and pout at Kyungsoo. “Noona, you’re too much!” He crosses his arms and the ends his bangs go in a swoosh movement as he huffs.

 

It has Kyungsoo rolls her eyes, but a smile creeps in. She shakes her head as she gets her favorite graphite pencil out and decides to sketch on a smaller pad first. “You’ll live, Sehun. I’m sure your girlfriend, who may I remind you is a saint for actually dating you, thinks you’re handsome.” At the mere mention of his girlfriend has Sehun smiling like an idiot. They met during Sehun’s first semester at the university and he has been smitten ever since. “My baby, Joonmyun would take offense to that.”

 

“Nope, I’m sure even Joonmyun isn’t blind towards your antics. Now get to work!” Sehun mumbles something under his breath and Kyungsoo thinks it is probably best she didn’t hear what he said. She starts off sketching what she had for lunch since she does love food and hunger could equal to attraction. Though she doesn’t want Mr.Lee or the other students to see that.

 

At the end of every class, the students are required to show their progress. Although if the painting is not finished within the allotted time, they are free to come back any day of the week to continue it. Maybe she does feel the bit of pressure to do good. Kyungsoo shouldn’t since most of the students who take this painting class are majors of different departments in the performing arts. However Mr.Lee has considered Kyungsoo one of the best in their class and no matter how much of a handle Sehun can be, he is amazing when it comes to oil paintings.

 

Kyungsoo ponders a bit more as the word “attraction” repeats in her head. She recalls of what happened today. The first time she met the mysterious man. The natural pull she had towards him. Their multiple meetings after that. Isn’t that what attraction could mean? Kyungsoo starts to sketch his face and is quick to crumble the page off her sketchbook.

 

The man is a student at this university and the odds of anyone knowing who she drew would make her want to dig a grave and die. She then thinks about the retreating back she saw on the shuttle bus. Kyungsoo roughly draws his silhouette, the buildings, and trees at the entrance. Her mind is now working and excitedly prepares to go onto drawing on her blank canvas.

 

*
*
*

 

All good things must really come to an end. Kyungsoo feels as though she was being greedy and giving herself false hope. Weeks have passed and she hasn’t seen that man ever since that fateful day. Kyungsoo tries to tell herself to get over it. They never progressed further than bumping into each other or coincidentally being in the same place. The rational side of Kyungsoo is saying to move on yet there is something that has yet to fully let go.

 

Her best friend noticed the difference in her behavior and knows about the mysterious guy. Baekhyun has tried comforting Kyungsoo, telling her that it is really fate if they meet again. For now, Kyungsoo needs to focus on the upcoming audition she has for a musical. Even though it is for a small role, Kyungsoo would be able to gain real theater experience outside of school.
The upcoming exams and the part-time job at a coffee shop near her apartment is giving her less time to practice the small piece she needs to do for the audition. All of her friends have been cheering her on, which she greatly appreciates but she wants all of this to be over soon.

 

The mysterious man still reaches to her dreams and Kyungsoo doesn’t get it. Even her unconsciousness can’t forget him. Though she puts her acting skills to use, so her friends don’t suspect anything. She has no idea how even Baekhyun is fooled. Kyungsoo tells herself she should enjoy while it lasts.

 

Another day at school is done and Kyungsoo can’t wait to go home to sleep. According to her planner, she should be practicing her vocals and then studying for the music history exam that is tomorrow. Kyungsoo reasons that she has been studying all week for the exam on top of the dreaded Statistics exam. She barely practiced for the audition despite it falling conveniently right after exams end. She’s simply too tired.

 

Kyungsoo gets onto the descending escalator with music playing in her headphones. It’s nothing but background music as she closes her eyes, head lolling. Kyungsoo almost trips when she gets to the end of the escalator. Luckily, there aren’t too many people at the station to witness her embarrassment. She rubs her puffy eyes and looks at herself in the reflection of the glass doors that will open once the train arrives.

 

Despite applying extra concealer under her eyes she looks like a mess. She hopes she doesn’t end up falling asleep on the train. At times like these, Kyungsoo would call Baekhyun to keep her awake during the train ride. However she knows Baekhyun is busy with Chanyeol and doesn’t want to ruin their alone time since exam week has shortened their time together. The train arrives and Kyungsoo waits for the people to get off before entering. She looks at her own white canvas shoes and simply sighs.

 

The train beeps, indicating the doors will close soon, causing Kyungsoo to rush inside the train car in front of her. She barely makes it inside and almost bumps into someone who stood by the door. She doesn’t bother to look up and bows as she apologizes.

 

Kyungsoo then rushes over to the empty seat and sets her backpack onto her lap. She deeply sighs and takes out her phone from her pocket. She wants to continue watching the recent episode of a popular cooking show she downloaded that should keep her from falling asleep. Kyungsoo instantly regrets her choice as now she is incredibly hungry. Despite being tired all the time, she still has her big appetite. She hasn’t been able to stop at the Homeplus one train stop from her apartment in weeks.

 

Also, Kyungsoo doesn’t want to be a burden to her parents and ask them to do a grocery run for her since they live outside of Seoul. Baekhyun doesn’t even know the difference between salt and sugar so she’s out of the question. Kyungsoo decides to order delivery since she knows her stamp card at home says she can have a free large sweet and sour pork with any order.

 

It obviously won’t live up to her favorite chefs in the show, but it will do. Kyungsoo is distracted as someone walks towards her, standing right in front. The volume is clearly up too loud since there is no response when the person tries to get her attention. Kyungsoo can suddenly see a hand waving over her phone screen and she instantly looks upwards. She doesn’t expect to see the mysterious man looking right at her, looking hot as ever. He's dressed more casual today; a maroon and white striped short sleeve shirt and jeans with canvas shoes. His hair is perfectly tousled and Kyungsoo notices the new undercut that wasn’t there before.

 

This can’t be really happening and Kyungsoo swears she must be hallucinating. “I seriously need to get some sleep,” she mumbles. The man doesn’t speak, but gestures if she can hear him. As her eyes are still fixated on him, Kyungsoo takes out one earphone.

 

“Is this yours?” A simple question and Kyungsoo can’t believe how soft yet rugged his voice sounds. She finds that the man has a train pass in his hand. Her train pass with the Apeach card holder she keeps it in. Kyungsoo quickly grabs the train pass and holds it to her chest, sighing in relief. “Oh my god. Thank you so much...I reloaded this yesterday too.”

 

The man simply bows and is about to go back to his original spot in the train until a crowd of people quickly enter. He has no choice but to stay in front of Kyungsoo. She wants to say something, anything to him and yet she is at a loss for words.

 

Kyungsoo looks back down to her phone and notices that her shirt is still ed. Even with a cami under she suddenly feels so self-conscious. She meant to button the rest of the shirt once she got on the train. The weather turned out to be hotter than usual and she was ready to get rid of her powder blue oxford shirt.

 

She subtly checks if the man happened to be looking. He seems to be immersed in something else on his own phone. Kyungsoo sighs, scolding herself for overthinking. She needs to make sure she gets off at her stop or else she can’t take that nap sooner. She tries to button the rest of her shirt as she continues to watch the cooking show. Unbeknownst to Kyungsoo the person in front of her was aware of what happened. He can’t stop the small smile on his face.

 

Kyungsoo doesn’t mean to make note of it, however now she knows which stop the mysterious man gets off. There are four stops between them, which means at least a 20 minute drive. Not that she has a car anyways. She hoped the guy would at least greet her good bye. Though she should know better that he would rush to exit once he got to his stop. She knows not to be disappointed over trivial things such as this.

 

*
*
*

 

It’s a typical Friday night spent at home for Kyungsoo. She crouches down and watches her munchkin cat quietly eat her food. Kyungsoo wants to pet her so badly, but she knows Luna hates it when anyone touches her while eating. She swears Luna gets away with being so cute and can be quite selfish. Kyungsoo still loves her baby Luna since she is the only one that keeps her company lately. She reads the clock and deeply sighs. “I should cook some ramen and start the art history paper that I’ve been avoiding.” She makes sure Luna’s water bowl is filled and checks if there is anything to scoop out in the litter box.

 

Kyungsoo decides to play some classical music as she cooks her favorite fire chicken ramen. As an avid spicy food lover, Kyungsoo doesn’t mind the extra spiciness and thinks her friends should lighten up. She remembers Chanyeol cried so much there was mucus flowing out and it was not a pretty sight. Kyungsoo didn’t know she was friends with such pansies. She’s only kidding. Kinda.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter