A WISH GRANTED !

l'll Reach My Shooting Star [ONESHOT]

I was walking at the Johny's building. Hoping I could see Yuto to come out of the building. I wished and thought of something....

 

It was scorching hot that day, he holds my hand as we walked at the park, of course he wears his pretending mask and such casual clothes. He holds my hand tightly and whispered at me ." ill never let you go" That was really the sweetest thing in my life as I said to him ." I wont ever let you go" and he hugged me so tight and kissed me back so tenderly and warm . 

We're the best couple ever ! 

 

OKAY! Now let's go back to the very start ...

 

_____________________________________

 

I was at there live performance when I actually and accidentally bumped at Yuto at the end of the show. (he's not yet my bias at that time. He's actually the bias of my goodfriend) 

"Oh Sorry," Yuto said to me.

I was like . He's so gorgeous up close and personal, Why dont I like him .

Yuto just smiled at me, and shaked my hand  "thanks for being my fan" Then I go ... EEEIIII~ Im not actually your fan,,, But I will ! 

 

It seems a love at first sight for me, hoping it was also for him ....(crossfingers ne~)

While going back to my place, I cant get out of my mind the charming face of Yuto, her mere existence always makes me happy ! I think Im gonna be his avid fan from now on !!! YATTTAI ~ :)))

 

Days have passed by and I merely went on their live performance and also Yuto always shakes his hand to me whenever I go towards him then one day...

 

'Anooooo~ Riza chan? Right?" Yuto told me as he raisedd his hand.

i was shocked when he actually called me that . HE was wearing his gray suit and his hair were all so fixed. 'Hai, Riza desu! ' I said while looking at his almost perfect face . 

'Ahmmmm, would you mind going out with me ? ' Yuto siad to me as he bowed his head and his face turns all red (BLUSHING>"<)

I was like O.O >"< :""""> mixed emotions. 

I actually didnt think of my words and I told him "YES" then covered my mouth. OOOOPPPPSS! 

"Then Ill see you tomorroe then." Yuto said as he bid me goodbye.

I bid him goodbye but he turned around, maybe he didnt even see that at all.

But i was so happy to know that ! ....

 

 

THE DAY CAME IN !

Yuto came as I waited for him outside.

'Gomen ne ~ For letting you wait for me.' yuto said he grasped for his breath.

"Oh its alright, actually I just came in here (its a lie)' I said.

'really , then good" Yuto said as he offered his hand to me, so I grabbed his hand and let him lead the way.

Its was really a nice day for us, even though its seems awkward for the both of us. First date with my Idol ! A dream come true. 

 

After the long stroll, we sat at the bench .I think its 8pm already ,

Yuto stared at me. I looked at him and he was so gorgeous (As Usual) his eyes were sparkling, (maybe for me only) his nose and eyes are perfect for him . So cool . OKAY ! now stop this....

 

'Ne ~ Riza-Chan ! ' yuto said as he smiled at me. 

'Hai ?" I told him .

'Could we be more than this." Yuto said as he continually look at me .

I was melting totally by his looks ,,,, But I was shocked with what he just told me huh ... 'What more than this?" I told him .

'I mean more than like this..  I mean ......GF BF thing" Yuto said as he tried to explain things.

Of course I was so happy to hear that from him . "So you like me ?" I told him .I dont know that my mouuth can actually utter this words huh ! I cant control it now!

"What if I said YES?" Yuto said .

ME O.O

Yuto :">

Actually when he said that I hugged me tigt . and told me this " But wait until I reached 20 then we can be together. FOREVER" 

I nodded and looked at him ....... and He kissed me warmly and tender , seems like the space around us are too small .

 

___________________________

20 years later

He reached for my hand and told me. "Now i can be with you ! FOrver. "

I smiledd at him and it seems all went black, I closed my eyes and looked at the sky, with him by my side forever , Yuto .... I will always treasure and cherish him for my whole life ! 

 

ILOVE HIM ! ILOVE YOU TOO RIZA ~

 

 

THE END :)