1. Xblackpearl?

╰☆╮Backstage Love - Secret Admirer ♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  1. Xblackpearl?                                                                                                                            ~Kai’s P.O.V.~

 

It’s been awhile since I’ve had a chance to go to the movies. Organized time, recordings,  photo shootings, interviews, practicing,  well it’s all too much when it’s scheduled for one week.

As guessed, the other members feel the same as I do, and we get hyper when we have free time for ourselves.

It’s the premiere of the movie called Deadpool, and Sehun agreed to tag along.

Truth to be said, I am super excited about it, it reminds me of those early teen days where I’d usually end up skipping boring classes and heading straight to the movies in the corner of the street. There were tons of new movies published every week, and thinking about it now makes me feel really nostalgic. Good old times, eh.

The other guys decided to stay in a hotel, with plans to rest, visit the indoors pool or watch some sport.

Sehun seemed pretty bored so he was happy like a little kid when I asked him to come with me.

’’Do you want something to eat, drink?’’ I asked him when we arrived inside.

’’I’ll take vanilla shake, thank you.’’

I nodded.

’’Two vanilla shakes, please. And I would like to pick up 2 tickets for Deadpool reservated at the name Kai.’’ I said to the worker, handing her enough money for shakes and tickets.

She typed something into her computer, handing us our tickets, shakes and some change.

’’Keep the rest.’’ I told her, motioning towards couple of coins.

’’Thank you so much sir, enjoy in the movie!’’ She bowed as we thanked her, and went to the hall number 6.

We took our seats, drank our shakes, and spent a pretty great night chatting, laughing and commenting the movie’s plot.

Sehun is a laid-back person and he is very comfortable to talk to, and I was glad he accompanied me. I dislike being alone at almost every point.

After the movie had ended, we headed back to our hotel. Sehun was sharing his room with Luhan, and I shared mine with Chanyeol.

We said our goodnights, and departed our ways, leaving to our rooms.

Sehun only relaxed and spoke more if Luhan was around him, though I feel like our friendship improved ’cause he seemed calm and talkative with me too, and that makes me happy. It’s very important for me to get along with others here, we’re like one big family after all.

When I entered the room, C

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter