final

Ice Cold

Jung Jaehyun was known as the cold-hearted son of CEO Jung of the Jung Enterprises. The employees never really saw him laugh, nor smile. He was ice cold and serious. Very serious. 

 

Not until a new employee was hired. A handsome man in a suit comes at the doors of Jung Enterprises. All girl employees almost lost their sanity, because damn. This boy is very handsome! Though, he reminded them of their poker faced Jaehyun. His eyes and gaze were also ice cold, and his thin lips was just straight and showed no emotion at all. 

 

It was a Friday night. Finally a weekend break for everyone, including Jaehyun. Some employees saw him, in his usual navy blue dress shirt and black pants. Just the usual attire Jaehyun had. They thought he was leaving early, but the new guy was following him, a little smile on his lips. 

 

"Yah, do you think you'll cry later?" 

 

"As if. If I don't, you'll treat me a coffee night to my apartment." 

 

"Easy! And if you do?" 

 

"Then I'll say my secret no one knows." 

 

The employees heard them together and were kinda surprised of the tone of Jaehyun's voice. It was different than his cold and stern voice. It was actually playful and very cute. 

 

The others just ignored that, but four die-hard fans of the two guys decided to follow the two. Just who is the new guy to make Jaehyun speak like that? No one really know. 

 

---

 

It was 5:34 in the afternoon. The four girls tried to be stealthy enough and they find the two both entering a small but decent house. 

 

"Oh my gosh! Are they probably dating?!" 

 

"Shut up! Jung Jaehyun is literally straight as a ruler, and so does the new guy!" 

 

"Shh! They might come out anytime!" 

 

The girls waited for almost 20 minutes and they spotted the two coming out. Jaehyun and the new guy was just in their usual clothes, with all smiles. 

 

"Is the poker-faced-in-eternity Jung Jaehyun, smiling?!" 

 

"Holy damn, yes girl!"

 

"Pinch me. I'm dreaming."

 

Taeyong's POV

 

I just came back to Korea earlier. Since Uncle Jung hired me to be my stupid-but-I-love-the-most childhood best friend, Jaehyun's personal assistant, I flied from Japan to Korea immediately. 

 

How I missed this boy so much! It was almost like 6 years since we last met, but we do video calls when we are both free. When I left, he was just below my chin, but heck, he's even taller than me now! And his slightly chubby build became so, so.. hot.. with his muscles-- 

 

"Hyung?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Jaehyun called me. "Oh, yeah?" 

 

"I said, are you ready?" 

 

"Oh. Yeah. I'm ready!" 

 

Today, as soon as I came back, I bought some tickets to Kyungsoo hyung's movie. It was a VIP premiere night and I really hope we can meet Kyungsoo hyung. It has been a while! 

 

I stared at Jaehyun and I noticed.. he's so mature now. He can drive, his seriousness was too much. He's so giggly and cute back then! He's still cute, but.. he's so hot right now, I'm in legit tears. Nah kidding. Just being a fanboy. 

 

I sighed quietly. I've been keeping this for almost 10 years now. I love him. Not as my childhood best friend, but as a man. We may not spent a lot of time, but all of him just made me fall. At first, when we were just in college, I thought it was just a puppy love and will disappear, but why does my heart beats so fast when I receive just some messages from him? 

 

Now that I'm back in Korea, I don't know how happy can I be as he is by my side. In flesh. I wanna hug him, kiss him and cuddle with him, but does he even feel the same way? Does he even accept me for loving the same gender? I'm scared to confess, but my best friend, Yuta, slapped me in the face last night, before I leave. 

 

"Confess you Bakayong. What if he's also scared? What if he feels the same way? What if he's just waiting for you?" 

 

What he said has a point, but I'm afraid he'll reject me. I'll be broken, hurt and I think my world will fall apart, but is it really time for me to confess? 

 

"Hyung.." Jaehyun taps me softly and I slightly jumped in surprise. He softly smiles, his dimples deep. "We're here." 

 

I muttered an 'oh' and removed my seatbelt. He turns the engine off and we both got off the car. The venue was packed with people, probably fans. 

 

"Oh shoot." I just then realize that it was winter and stupid me forgot to bring an extra jacket. 

 

And as if the weather hates me, the wind suddenly blew hard, making me shiver. My teeth starts to chatter. I rubbed my hands and blew hot air to my palms. 

 

"Are you cold?" The younger asks me with a worried face. I tried to deny, but he suddenly laughs at me. "Liar." 

 

He removes his coat and places it in my shoulder. I blushed at the action and I inserted my arms to the sleeves. It's too big, giving me sweater paws. 

 

"Let's go!" 

 

"Aren't you cold?" 

 

"Nah, kinda used to it." 

 

I just smiled as I saw through his lie. His ears were beet red, signs of him being cold. I just decided to cling my arms to his, hoping to give it some warmth. 

 

---

 

We were almost at the end of the movie and I was just in tears. This movie was just perfection! The actors, actresses and the plot was so damn good. I glanced to my side and I secretly laughed as I saw Jaehyun sobbing to his handkerchief. Even though he was mature or serious, he's still a big crybaby inside. My only baby.

 

---

 

The movie already ended and we're driving to Jaehyun's apartment. We still had puffy eyes and red noses and I suddenly remembered the bet we talked about. 

 

"You lost! I need to know that secret!" I teased the younger, but he didn't pout nor smile. He was serious and he suddenly talked in a soft tone,

 

"Later, hyung. I'll spill everything." 

 

I gulped. Jaehyun has never been this serious to me before. Is his secret a very important one? Does he have a girlfriend? Am I too late? 

 

The car stopped and I was panicking too much to even notice that we already arrived. 

 

I was surprised that when we got off, he starts dragging me to his room, immediately closing the door when we got in. He made me sat in his large bed and he he pulls a chair, sitting in front of me. 

 

He pulls and holds my hands to his lap. I blushed and he stares to my eyes. He breaths in deeply and he starts speaking. 

 

"Lee Taeyong... I don't know how to say this. This happened... just about a year after we met in our school. I found out that you were my neighbor and our parents are close friends. I was afraid to let you know. I hid my feelings for you. You acted sweet to me, like I'm your brother. When you left for Japan, I was deeply hurt. I wasn't ready to be separated for you." He lowers his head, tightly holding onto my hands. 

 

"When you suddenly walked into my office, I was surprised. I was so happy to see your big eyes and thin lips again. I immediately hugged you tightly, hoping that you won't be weirded out of me, but I never expect for you to hug me back. I really missed you. Your touches. Your smiles and your laugh. When you left me, I never opened my heart. I acted cold, ignorant, and sometimes they call me rude. I didn't care, because you can only warm me up. You melted my heart." Tears started to drop from my eyes and he places my hands to his eyes and it was wet from the tears he had. 

 

"I don't know how you feel. I don't know if you feel the same. But, I love you. I love you so, so much." He sobbed in my hands and I pulled him to a hug. I let him sob in my shoulder and I whisper the things I wanna say. 

 

"I love you too, Jung Jaehyun. You are my everything, my sunshine, my cute and childish man. I love you very much. I thought this was just a puppy love, but I loved you for ten years till now. I didn't love you the same time you did, but I do now. That's all that matters."

 

I pulled away from the hug and I smiled, wiping his tears off. He sniffed and pouted as I chuckled at him. He sticks his forehead to mine and he stares at me with pure love.

 

"I love you." 

 

I smiled, "I love you too." 

 

He leaned in and we shared a sweet kiss on a sweet night. 

 

---

 

"It's been a while since I saw Jaehyun smiling this big again!" Uncle Jung laughs, ruffling the hair of his son. Jaehyun blushes and pouts as he harshly whispered, "Dad!" 

 

"Thank you for making my son smile again, Taeyong-ah. Me and his mother knew that you will. Please keep him happy all the time." 

 

I smiled and nodded, pressing a kiss on the blushing boy's cheek. 

 

"My duty as his personal assistant! Not only for work but for his entire life." 


yay for jaeyong ;u; fluff all the way! And just to remind again, this prompt or plot was from @AllForJaeYong_ at Twitter. I only wrote my own.. story of it? So yeah. Hahaha, hope you enjoyed and please commeny down below of what you think! ^^