Epilogue

If only... (Park Chanyeol one shot)

Although she thought she could sleep without Chanyeol, she couldn't.

She wanted her husband beside her no matter because...she sensed something 'not right', she was afraid for no reason and besides she wasn't feeling well either.

At least just looking at Chanyeol while sleeping would keep her at peace, so she went to reconcile with him.

June knocked, "Chan..." She called out.

"I'm sorry..."

 He didn't respond to her, she tried turning the knob but he had locked the door.

Disappointed in herself, she turned around to leave, quickly thinking of ways to make up to Chanyeol.

They were many things she thought like, what breakfast she could make for him tomorrow morning, or maybe a candle light dinner that would intertwine their night into one, however in a blink of an eye, the world around her scattered into pieces.

She was falling, she fell.

June held her stomach tight, her baby had kicked once or twice.

Her eyes clouded like thunder clouds, and the cieling above her darkened, tightened, it became numb and she couldn't call out for help.

Unconsciously she began knocking on Chanyeol's door.

"Chanyeol help me!" was clearly indicated in her rapid knocks.

A hooded figure appeared in front of her with a bloody knife.

He shut with his greasy leather gloved hands and picked her up slowly and quietly.

He took her downstairs, "Sir...She's pregnant.." Whispered the voice.

"What?"

"I didn't know.."

"Damn..."

"What do we do?"

"Keep her on the couch and just grab whatever you find here before her husband comes down."

"Yes sir..."

"Ch-an-eo-l." June tried talking, but there was no one to hear her constrained and agonizing voice.

Not moments after, her heart with the baby's, stopped beating.