Chapter 30

My Hoseok, My mate

" Why would you even do that, hyung? You know how much sad was Hoseok? Most importantly, I got to hear the news from Hoseok not you." Yoongi said. He and Mino were in a room. Yoongi was not happy with Mino as Hoseok had told him bringing an omega.

"Listen here, I know it's my fault. I tried to keep it secret. I even told Hansol not to communicate with any of East. It's just a bad luck that Hoseok found him." Mino said.

"But hyung, why would you even bring an omega for me? I have Hoseok and I am happy with him. Further I cannot imagine anyone except him. He cried last night. He was so afraid that I would leave him." Yoongi said.

"I know it Yoongi , I can see it. But you can see, it's not my fault too. Hansol admires you a lot and......" 

Just then the door opened and Yoon entered as he pulled Hoseok and Hansol inside with each of his hands.

"Yoon, Alphas are between the talk." Mino said as he looked at them. 

"Oh yes. I forgot that Alphas are doing the talk. I thought my mate and I would handle this problem together." Yoon said as he seemed frustrated.

"Yoon hyung, I told you they are busy. Let's not disturb them." Hoseok pulled Yoon worriedly.

" I thought we were family. I thought we would have a clear talk with everyone so that no one gets misunderstood but looks like Alphas are taking care of it. My apologies, we omegas will be now out." Yoon said as he bowed.

"Oh, come on Yoon. I didn't mean that. You know I never looked down at you." Mino said as he pulled Yoon.

"Yoon hyung is right. We must talk about the situation together." Yoongi said.

 

 

"Ok, I agree that it's basically my mistake. I didn't get any letters from you. I thought that you haven't found your mate. Hansol admired you. I thought he would be the perfect mate for you. So, I brought him with me." Mino said.

"It's our mistake. We brought Hansol here. I am equally involved in this mistake too." Yoon said.

"Alpha Song told me to stay silent. He told me to stay away from anyone from the east. The day I met Hoseok......I mean his Highness, I thought he was a kind person. I was so happy that I told him everything." Hansol said, his head was low.

"Hansol, I told you to stay away because after I knew Yoongi had mate, I couldn't tell him to mate other. I didn't want to break your heart too. So I was planning to tell you the truth once we go back to South." Mino said.

"We are so sorry Hansol. Hoseok's presence was unknown to us too. Believe us we would never do this to you if we were known about Hoseok." Yoon said.

"No, it's ok, my lord. I am happy. I couldn't be Alpha Min's mate but I am happy that right now I am in front of Alpha Min. The  Alpha Min that I adore is here. I am happy I could see you in person. I have only heard your stories and bravery. I have always thought that what would you look like. Now, that I have seen you, I can live peacefully." Hansol said.

"I am sorry, Hansol. You are a nice omega. But I  only have Hoseok in my heart. Whoever will be your mate, he will be lucky to have you." Yoongi said.

"Thank you, your Highness." Hansol bowed. " Also, my apologies to the beauty of North, here. I did a huge mistake. I will take any punishment as you wish." Hansol said to Hoseok.

"Uh, I think I have a punishment for you." Hoseok said.

"Hoseok?"Yoongi looked at Hoseok, surprised.

"I heard , Hansol is the best dancer of South. Kim Hansol, would you mind showing those skills in our marriage?" Hoseok said.

"Your Highness." Hansol smiled happily. " It will an honor for me. I promise you, I won't give you any chance to take out my fault." 

 

 

"So about your marriage day, what do you think?" Mino asked as he placed his tea cup on the table.

"Any good day. Hoseok agreed to marry me after all." Yoongi said as he looked at Hoseok who was pouring tea in Mino's cup.

"We have to go to South too. The pack cannot be left for long time. It would be better if we could arrange the marriage soon." Yoon said.

"How about on your birthday?" Mino asked as he looked at Yoongi. " It's coming soon and well it would be a good day." 

"Your birthday?" Hoseok looked at Yoongi , surprised.

"It's after five days." Yoongi replied as he nodded to Hoseok.

"Look there is nothing to get hurried about. We can go to South and we will come in your marriage. Beside I think Hoseok needs time to get mentally prepared. I don't think rushing like this......." Yoon said.

"I have no objection. I am ready. Beside it would be great to have yoon hyung by my side." Hoseok said, shyly.

"So, it's done then after five days. Congratulations, your Highness." Mino joked as he bowed to Yoongi. 

 

" Are you sure about the marriage? I mean, it's ok if you want us to stay like this forever. My love for you won't get decreased ." Yoongi asked as looked at Hoseok who was putting his neatly folded cloth in the cupboard.

"Alpha, you still think that I agreed for the marriage because of Hansol ?" Hoseok said as he sat on the bed, in front of Yoongi.

" No, I mean, within five days it's kind of rush. I am afraid that you ......" Yoongi said.

"......that I am mentally not prepared, isn't it?" Hoseok asked. Yoongi could only nod. 

" Yoongi...." Hoseok called as he held both of Yoongi's hands on his. " This time, I am ready. I am not worried. I am totally confident because it's.....it's you, it's min Yoongi who I am going to marry. It's the person who cannot hurt me. It's the person that fought North for the sake of his mate. It's the person who thinks about me before him. It's the person who respects my decisions and corrects my mistake. I have my total faith on you. How can I deny this wonderful opportunity of making you mine? " 

"I was your's Hoseok, I still am and I will be your's until the end of time. " Yoongi said as he tucked the hair behind Hoseok's ear.

"Min Yoongi..." Hoseok said as the tears of happiness ran on his cheeks. " I accept your purposel. Make me your queen. Make me the Mhysa of East." 

Yoongi smiled he kissed away Hoseok's tears. " As your wish, my precious." 

 

 

" The marriage is like after two days and I see nothing happening here. Where are the cooks that I called from South? Are the servers from South not enough? Should I call more?" Mino was walking behind Yoon, who seemed so done of Mino's nagging.

" Hey, hey.... Hansol, you practicing your dance ? There shouldn't be any mistake. It's the matter of your's as well as South's pride." Mino said as he saw Hansol and his friends walking by.

" Hey, that is not there. The flowers don't match the curtains. Now, who left these linens here? Hey, you come here and clean it all. Yoon, did you check the list of guests? Noone is left behind, right? "

"I repeated it like five times already. I already sent them invitations too." Yoon said as he turned towards Mino.

"That's good.....and about the food I have said the cooks from North to cook the best dishes and the cooks from South to cook Yoongi's favorite dishes. It is like our gift to him. What do you think?" Mino said.

" It's great idea. " Yoon smiled.

"Also, I was thinking of.....hey, hey Xero.....don't you stay there and flirt with others ok? Make yourself helpful. Yeah, and I was thinking of....that...." 

"What is it?" Yoon said as he put his arms around Mino's neck.

"That...uh....yah... A-tom.....hey you...." Mino shouted as he saw A-tom making a U-turn as soon as he saw Mino. " This guy....I told him to clean the dining hall and he is just roaming." 

"He cleaned hall atleast four times now." Yoon said.

"Is that so?" Mino said in surprise. " So, what was I saying? Uh yes....I was saying that I was thinking of....of.......uh....." 

"What is it?" 

"Let'sgetmarriedyoon." 

"Uh, I couldn't catch you." 

"Let's get this clear. I said let's get married, Yoon. We have been living as mate. Do you want to be my Queen ? " Mino said nervously.

"Of course!!!! I would love to." Yoon said as he closed his mouth with his hands. " I will although I know that I have to tolerate your nagging for lifetime."  

 

"Yoongi, what do you love most in the world?" Hoseok asked as he saw Yoongi writing invitation to his relatives.

" Huh...me?" Yoongi said as he raised his head and pretend to think. " Uhhhhh.....I love Jung Hoseok most in the world." He said as he playfully hit Hoseok with his writing brush, on the head.

"Ok, then what do you like most in the world?" Hoseok asked again. He was tired of thinking what to gift Yoongi and Seokjin had told that a gift should be something that the person loves most.

Yoongi put down his writing brush as he motioned Hoseok to come near. " I like it most when Hoseok wears one of my white shirts." 

The whisper sent chill in Hoseok's spine. Clearing his throat awkwardly , Hoseok asked again. " Is there anything, you wish?" 

"There is a thing that I always wish." Yoongi said as he put his head on the hand.

"What is it?" Hoseok asked. If only Yoongi answers this seriously, Hoseok has his birthday gift ready for Yoongi .

"I wish Hoseok to kiss me often. The amount of the kisses I give to him is much heavier than his." Yoongi smiled.

Hoseok wanted to face palm himself. There is only two days remaining and he still hasn't thought of Yoongi's gift.

"I need to go out and think more." Hoseok mumbled as he stood up to leave the room.

"Hoseok" Yoongi pulled him by his arms. Hoseok doesn't know how but somehow Yoongi has managed to keep him on the table, Yoongi's hand on his both sides as Yoongi looks directly into his eyes. " You are thinking about my birthday gift, isn't it?" 

Hoseok looked at Yoongi , shocked but who was he even trying to hide from? Yoongi could feel him.

"I honestly don't want anything, Hoseok. I have got everything. Now, that the person I love most is being mine, what would I even need? " Yoongi said as he leaned forward towards Hoseok's face.

"But, it's your birthday." Hoseok's voice was soft and low.

" You said " yes" to me. Is that something less than all the happiness of  the world?" Yoongi smiled as he hugged Hoseok.

Hoseok doesn't think he has done something great. But Yoongi was happy. All Hoseok did was just agreed for a marriage and look at Yoongi . He said he doesn't need anything. He said Hoseok has given him all the happiness of the world. Was Hoseok this precious to Yoongi ? Was Hoseok meant that much to him?

 

"That is not hard to think. Get him something useful." Yoon did.

"He said he has everything. Of course, he has everything." Hoseok sighed as he sat on the chair.

"No sweetie, he has not everything." Yoon said.

"Of course, Yoongi would be happy." Seokjin said.

"What?" Hoseok asked as he looked at them confusingly.

"Are you thinking, what I am thinking ?" Yoon said.

"Of course, we are in same boat." Seokjin said as he gave a high-five to Yoon .

 

"WHAT?! NO, NO NO, I DECLINE THAT!!" Yoongi said.

"But it is the practice. Everyone does it." Yoon said. 

"I won't do it. How can you even think about it?" Yoongi said.

"Yoongi, just until the marriage. Then you will have whole life with him." Mino said.

"Is it important?" Yoongi said.

"It is." Yoon nodded.

 

"I won't....I....I...can't let you go. Don't go." Yoongi said as he saw Hoseok packing some of his clothes and books.

"It's just one day, we will see each other in wedding day. Since it is practice, we should do it too." Hoseok said.

"How .......oh how will I spent a whole day without seeing you? " Yoongi said as he caught Hoseok's hand, unable to let him go.

" It is considered to be bring unluck if we look at each other till our marriage. Just one day, Alpha. Then we have got lifetime." Hoseok said as he pressed his hand on Yoongi's.

 

Hoseok was taken away from the last night. The marriage was tomorrow and Yoongi was not able to meet him. As others said " it would bring unluck to see bride and groom each other." 

Yoongi hoped a lot. He hoped that Hoseok would come and look at the arrangements that was going on. Yoongi would then look at him secretly. But nothing happened. Neither Hoseok came, nor he was able to see him. 

 

 

 It was night when Hoseok heard a knock on the door. He was kept at another quarter far away from Yoongi's. Stepping closer to it , he asked" who is it?" 

No answer.

Thinking for a moment, he spoke again. " Alpha Min." 

"Hoseok...." Yoongi's voice came.

"You shouldn't be here." Hoseok said.

"I missed you." Yoongi said.

Hoseok voice stucked as he heard Yoongi. His voice sounded sad. "I missed you, too." 

" Hoseok.....you know that my love for you will not change, right? I won't choose anyone except you. Why do you believe in all this practices? We are not allowed see each other, this is ridiculous." 

Though Hoseok couldn't see Yoongi's face, Hoseok knows there is a childish pout in Yoongi's face. Hoseok chuckled." I know. I believe in you more than myself. It's just some hours after then you will be able to see me. Just hang on for some hours." 

"I think I am going to get crazy. Whole day I thought I thought about you. You know what happened?  I called many people with your name mistakenly. One time, I called Mino hyung as Hoseok."

Hoseok chuckled. " You Missed me that much?" 

" If I was not allowed to hear your voice, I am sure I would have broken this door between us already." 

" It's late now, please go to sleep. Tomorrow is tiring day for us." Hoseok said.

"I tried to.......but..... couldn't. Without kissing and tucking you....I cannot......" 

Something Yoongi does every night. It was not said nor asked by Hoseok but he does it. Hoseok would always use one of Yoongi's arm as his pillow as he hid his face on Yoongi's chest, inhaling Yoongi's addicting scent and Yoongi would hold him more closer and securely. " I couldn't sleep without embracing you." 

"Looks like we both won't be able to sleep tonight." Hoseok admits that he missed Yoongi's kiss, his touches and his embrace.

"How about we talk whole night?" Yoongi said as he sat on the wooden floor, leaning on the door.

"Alpha Min, you will be cold. You shouldn't stay here. Please go...." Hoseok said.

"I know you don't want me to leave, I can feel you Hoseok ." 

Hoseok sighed. Yoongi could read him easily even without looking him. " Jaebum brought my wedding dress today. In fact I was.... looking at it ." Hoseok said as he too sat on the floor leaning on the door.

"How is it? You like it?" 

"Of course, I love it. It's white in color. It has long veil. It has golden borders. You know what I love the most in this dress?" Hoseok said.

"What is it?" Yoongi chuckled.

"It has a flower pattern at chest. It is embroidered by golden thread. It is flower but it is designed as an wolf's image. Jaebum is really talented." 

"Is that so?" 

"Yes. When I wear it, the pattern exactly comes in front of my heart. You know..... Jaebum said, the wolf in the pattern was you. You are in my heart when I wear the dress." Hoseok said.

" You are making me impossible to resist Hoseok-ah. I want to see you so bad in that wedding dress. I am warning you, think before you speak." Yoongi chuckled.

"You know, Jaebum has designed the dress so smartly.The above part, It looks like one of your shirt if we take out the veil and the skirt from below........" Hoseok has to swallow his laughter.

"Hoseok you are doing it on purpose, right? I swear I will break the door." Yoongi said.

"Don't. If you come in I swear I won't marry you."

"That's not fair!" 

"You like to see me wearing your shirt isn't it? The truth is..... I am wearing your white shirt, right now." 

"HOSEOK!!!" 

"No matter how much I wear it, it still has your smell." 

"No.......... no.......Hoseok." 

Hoseok laughed. The affects he has on Yoongi. They talked and laughed whole night, up all night. Hoseok teasing Yoongi and Yoongi loved it. At least he was near Hoseok, hearing him speak and laugh though still unable to break the only door between them.