1/1

He's Dating The Gangster

A/N: This story is "He's Dating Mr. Popular" my old story which was in hiatus for a over a month or so, this is supposed to be the title of it but anyways here it is.


Junmyeon's P.O.V 

From Unknown No: 

Jess, Can we please meet at our usual spot?

I stared at the message, I don't know who Jess was nor who the heck who send the message to me, so I replied,

I'm sorry, but you have the wrong number

Unknown no:

What's your problem? Why the are you acting like this?

Me: 

Seriously, I don't know you and you're texting the wrong number. Dude, I am just doing you a favor and keeping you from wasting your time on messaging the wrong person.

Unknown no: 

This is Yifan, dammit. I know that you don't love me anymore but please don't act like you didn't knew me at all.

This dude is actually insane and desperate, I'm sure Jess or whoever that girl is must be better off without him, and so I decided to do her a favor and replied back:

Me: 

What's it to you if I'm acting like this? Stop being such an .

Unknown no:

I'm really sorry, Jessica. It's just that I still love you. And its been seven months since we broke up, but I still miss you Jess.

Me: 

Look, just get lost okay? Nothing you can say can bring us back together.

Unknown no: 

Don't say that. I told you, I'm sorry. I know that you're happy with him, but I just want to see you. I'll be waiting for you.

Wow, he's not only desperate but he's also pathetic. Begging and chasing after a girl who already seems to be with someone else.

Me:

Just get lost, Yifan. You know I am perfectly happy with him, Stop texting me. I don't wanna hear from you anymore.

I just waited and see if he will reply back, but thankfully he didnt. Funny though that someone would text me, it never happened to me before. Oh yeah, My name is Kim Junmyeon. I am 17 years old and playing tricks on someone is an old habit and So yeah, I'm just going to be your average senior high student - oh wait there is baekhyun.

"Junnie!" Baekhyun said as he ran and hugged me. 

We were actually at starbucks trying to hang out since we didn't have time yesterday unpacking everything, "So~! are you excited for the first day of school tomorrow?" He asked and took a sip from his americano.

I grimaced. "Who the hell would be excited for the first day of school?".

"Atleast you'll have me around" Baekhyun said and smiled.

I grinned, "Yeah. I just hope we're in the same section" 

"And who knows right?~ Maybe there will be cute boys at school"

I rolled my eyes, "That's what you already care about ever since we've been here?".

So this is Byun Baekhyun, my best friend. I met him since I was a kid, I was still in Japan back then and I met her because her family and my family were close friends and neighbors in Japan, we moved here a couple of months ago. So it was strange and sudden cause we had to adjust our lives here. My family was based in Japan, but my father sent me here in korea for school. My auntie,Changnim, is my half-japanese/korean stepmother(father)- my dad told me that my actual mother died of heart attack when I was just a baby.

Well anyways, so I am left alone with my family still being in tokyo. I am living in our house here in korea with Baekhyun so it's just the two of us. I took a sip from my green tea frappe and then suddenly Baekhyun spoke, "He's hot!".

I looked at where baekhyun was looking at and saw a gangster guy(typical Baekhyun, getting into bad boys). The was blonde and his hair was styled up, I saw that he has piercings in his ear and the worst part is when he just lit a cigarette. I scrunched my forehead and I looked at baekhyun, "Yikes, he is not hot" .

 

"Whatever! Don't worry, we'll have a great school year!" 

We stayed at starbucks for a couple more hours, and by the time we left, gangster guy which I named him and the one Baekhyun was looking at still stayed at his position. He probably smoked a pack of cigarettes by now- geez, doesn't this guy heard of lung cancer?

When I got home, I checked my phone.

It has alot of text messages from the stranger that texted me from yesterday. Asking where I was,  he was still waiting and that he will just see me-..I mean Jess- tomorrow. This guy really needs to know when to give up.

---

Tomorrow morning, me and baekhyun walked our way to school since it was near. It took us about fifteen minutes to reach the school, I can feel my heart pounding once we entered SM Academy. The school admin from the admin office of the school told us about the brief rules and regulations of SM Academy which we already heard of when we enrolled over the summer, and handed us booklets of those said rules. And also, Me and Baekhyun found out that we were the only transferees in senior year, which made me more anxious. Good thing that me and Baekhyun were in the same section.

 

First period was English and as expected, Baekhyun and I had to go up front to introduce ourselves to everyone. "Hi everyone, I'm Kim Junmyeon but you guys can call me Jun. I moved here a few months from Japan. Please be nice to me" I said, smiling at the sea of new faces. Everybody started whispering stuff after I introduced myself, which I thought it was very weird.

"Huh. Alright, Mister Kim. Can you please tell us-?" 

Ms. Choi broke off when the classroom door suddenly burst open. I gasped as Gangster Guy from yesterday, wearing converse with his school uniform, walked into the classroom. "Ah, Mr. Wu. Late for the first day of class, I see" Ms. Choi remarked.

"Where do I sit?" Gangster guy asked gruffly. Ms. Choi checked her seating chart.  "Your assigned seat is next to Mr. Kim Junmyeon, one of our new students" She turned to me and said, "You may now sit down". I walked back to my seat.

Gangster guy eyed me with disbelief and sat down next to me. I couldn't believe it; he was pulling out his phone and texting in class. Is he really that rude? I suddenly felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, waited until Ms. Choi was facing the black board, and snuck a peek at my phone.

"Your name is Kim Junmyeon?"

I gasped and looked at my seatmate, "Your Yifan?! That annoying guy that keeps sending me texts yesterday?!".

He smirked and leaned on his chair, "Well. You really weren't lying when you said I got the wrong person. You look nothing like Jessica. She's a girl, for starters. And you sure have alot of nerve pretending to be her, I can't believe you made me a fool yesterday. I was at starbucks, waiting there for hours". 

I shot him a death glare, "I told you to get lost already and I already told you that you got the wrong person but you won't so I thought of stopping you from messaging me while I pretended to be 'Jess'. And how did you even got my number?"

He closed his eyes and smirk, "I'm gonna take care of that guy later. I'm sure he hadn't heard me so he gave me the wrong number and he mistook the number for yours". 

I looked at him, "What do you mean 'I'm gonna take care of that guy later'. Maybe this is why Jess broke up with you".

He looked at me and gave me a glare, "You don't know anything about Me and Jess so shut the up!".

"What is that I hear?! Mr. Kim and Mr. Wu is there something wrong?!" Ms. Choi said

And before I could reply, the bell rang. Ms. Choi already dismissed us for recess, and Gangster Guy already left. I was fixing my things and then suddenly Baekhyun approached me. "Hey, What's taking you so long? " He asked.

"I was just fixing my things-" Baekhyun broke me off, "Aish. Let's go now, I'm hungry" He said and he dragged me out of the classroom.

 We went to the Cafeteria, and it was very crowded there. We sat down at a table after we got our food, "So what do you think of first day of school? " Baekhyun asked. I rolled my eyes, "Horrible. Not when Gangster Guy is my seat meat for the rest of senior high" I said. "Aww~ It isn't that bad! That was the guy I called hot yesterday at starbucks right? What was his name again--? ".

"Yifan"

"Ohh! Okay by the way Jun, I met these-"Baekhyun was cut off when someone just approached him, "Hey Baek!".

I turned to at a guy (who looks like a girl) with orange hair approached with four other guys behind him, "Hi Luhan!" Baekhyun greeted happily. I am confused, who are these people? I looked at Baek and he smiled, "Ah! Junmyeon. Meet Xi Luhan he is our classmate this year!". 

"Hello, nice too meet ya! I'm Xi Luhan~! " The guy named 'Luhan' introduced. 

"Nice to meet you too, Luhan" I greeted and smiled, "I'm Kim Junmyeon" .  Luhan smiled at me, "Well since were in the same class I kinda know you". 

"Hi! My name's Chanyeol! Nice to meet ya Junmyeon-hyung!" A tall big eared man introduced himself. 

"My name is Do Kyungsoo, nice to meet you" A boy with big eyes smiled at me, then suddenly a guy with tanned skin appeared and patted me by the shoulder. "I'm Kim Jongin but I would prefer if you would call me Kai, and this quiet guy here is Oh Sehun" He says as he points the pale white skin guy with a poker face. 

"Hey, weren't you the one that Yifan talked to earlier?" Kai said and eyed me from head to toe, "Wait-..What?! Did I hear it right? Yifan talking to someone?" Luhan said with wide eyes. 

"Wait-...Junmyeon was it you?!" Luhan asked me and I nodded. "Ohhh!! So tell me more about you and Yifan!" He urged.

"There's nothing to tell!"I protested.  "Okay, so he sent me a text message by mistake yesterday. It was suppose to go to this 'Jess' girl and I told him that he got the wrong number. But he wouldn't stop texting me and begging me to meet up, so I pretended to be Jess and told him to leave me alone. And now he's pissed that I pretended to be Jess, and for making him wait" I explained in a rushed tone. All of them grinned at me.

"Oooh, you shouldn't have done that. Their breakup is been making him crazy for the past few weeks now, and his fangirls aren't gonna like it when they found out that you played a trick on their beloved one" Luhan said and then he hung his arm on my shoulder. "But don't worry, no one is gonna bother you while we're around" . 

"Thanks....Er-...you mentioned fangirls?" I asked

"Oh, Yifan has tons of them at school in every grade and even other schools. Well you could say that He, Sehun,Chanyeol and Kai are the school heartthrobs. The four are the best of friends and they always hang out together, so you can imagine how crazy it can get when girls see the four of them walking around school".

Baekhyun's new friends are all gangster guy's buddies, great. Just Great.

All of us started to eat quietly after Luhan, Kyungsoo and the other three got their snacks. I saw girls looking at our way, particulary Baekhyun who is talking to Chanyeol, although I saw girls also looking at me from head to toe too. "Is that why some girls look at me like they want to rip my face off? " I said.

"Yup, what makes it worst is that your sitted next to him and Yifan talked to you. It's been awhile since Yifan talked to someone after the big breakup and what's more to it is that your a new student, so they're probably thinking that your making a move on him" Luhan said and sipped his bubbletea.

"Well it's not really like I WANTED to sit next to him! And besides they don't have to worry about anything, I am not even interested in him" I said.  "From my point of view he just seems like a big bully, who likes to tease and give someone a hard time. No offense thought, since he is your friend".

"It's alright, we know that Yifan can be moody sometimes" Kai said as he ate his chicken and drinks his bubbletea.

For the rest of the break and school day was very uneventful, and I did my best of not looking a single glance on Yifan in the classroom even when I am passing papers in his way. Maybe if I ignored him, he would just leave me alone or maybe sleep or whatever he does with his life. My chances and hopes were ruined when the bell rang.

I went to fix and gather up my things. That's when Yifan stared at me and said, "I'm not done with you yet, and your not getting away. I'm still figuring out of what I would do to get back at you for making me look stupid and making me wait". 

I sighed and set my books my bag down on my armchair, I've had enough of this. "Look, I'm sorry for what I've done. I only pretended to be her because I couldn't do anything to drive you away. Can't we just let the whole thing go, and pretend like nothing happened? ".

He stared at me, nothing to say as he gave me an angry stare before leaving. It's gonna be a long school year.


A/N: So that's it, huhuhu and thanks to all those who subscribed this story~!! Thanks to all the viewers too~~ haha, ti'll next time~

 

 

~JAZZY