1- Final

Interlocking In The Park

It was a lovely afternoon, and a very good weather to have a stroll in the park. Well, that's where Amy Lee, and Kim Namjoon come in.

"Ah, its so nice to walk and get some exercise after slouching around hearing Amber's story of how she has her own rant vlog and ! Actually I think I could loose a few pounds while walking in this huge park." Amy huffed as she patted her tummy.

"Pfft, you wouldn't even loose a pound, maybe -1 pounds you would loose here because you would be lazy right when you walk a mile." Namjoon laughed when he softly smacked her tummy, and Amy shot a big pout at him.

They recently hung out with the rest of the members of the Bangtan Boys plus Amber. Since Amber had to leave because of schedule, they had nothing to do left, so Amy thought of a good plan to walk to the park. The boys refused since they were too damn lazy, but Namjoon decided to come with her because why not? He probably needed some fresh air too.

They kept walking until Amy stopped, and Namjoon turned around with a confused look.

"Huh? Uh, Amy.. why did you stop?" Namjoon questioned. "Give me your hand." Amy said with a goofy smirk on her face.

"What.. why would you-"

"Just give me your hand! I want to see how your hand is compared to mine." She finished with a big smile plastered on her face.

Namjoon sighed, while he walked over to Amy who already put her hand up, and placed his palm on hers. Surprisingly, Namjoons hand was very big compared to Amy's. Her hand probably covered three fourths of his hand.

"Woooow, your very tall, AND you have big hands? I give props to your parents, they sure made a very handsome boy, and luckily, he's standing right in front of me!" Amy chuckled when she suddenly closed her fingers and wrapped them around Namjoons.

"Yeah, and I also give props to your parents too, because they made a beautiful woman, and she's standing right in front of me." Namjoon replied while taking his fingers and wrapping them around Amys'.

Amys' eyes grew wide while her face turned red, and covered her face due to embarrassment. "A-Ah.. I see.." She said quietly, while covering her cheek looking down. Usually, when idols compliment her looks, she would always try to be funny and flip her hair, or she would just bow and say thank you, but in this situation? That wasn't her answer. Because of Namjoons deep and husky voice, and the lovingly way he said it, brought chills to her spine and barely didn't even know what to do.

Namjoon laughed while he bent down and placed his plump lips on top of hers. Amy got flustered again, but instead her eyes began to flutter down. Namjoon slowly tipped his head and kissed her more deeply and when he asked for an entrance, she slightly opened to let Namjoon explore. Her lips tasted like strawberries and Namjoons tasted like mangoes, it was a pretty great combination. Their tounges danced with each other, and they wouldn't even stop for a breath.

Once they finally pulled away, the lovebirds breathed heavily as they stared into each others eyes.

"Your a good kisser." Namjoon simply said.

"Why thank you. I do have my experience." Amy said as they both laughed and continued walking, hands interlocking in the park.

------

YAY SOO what did you thinkk?? I actually plan to do another one-shot soon so thats good. Hope you enjoyed as much as i did!! <3