Chapter 1 - Royal Arranged Marriage

When our Worlds Collide
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JESSICA’S POV

 

 

 

“UGH!! I hate my life!!!” as I slumped myself into the chair. I hate it really.

 

 

“Don’t think about it, you are putting so much pressure to yourself Jess.” Wendy retorted while closing the door quietly.

 

I rubbed my temple “How can’t I think about it? I just turned 20 and still taking up medicine yet he wants me to get married to this prince whom I have never met!? Why can’t the witch’s daughter be the one to get married since she’s older than me?”

 

“Princess, even though Ji-won’s the oldest, His Majesty is not his biological daughter. That means that she has no right to the throne, and you are the eldest in the Jung clan. Didn’t the royal law tell you that the only biological heir of the family should be the next successor of the throne?” she asked.

 

“Tell me? How did I end up being his daughter?” I asked with a soft voice.

 

“Hmmm.. Are you sure about it? I’ll explain it in details Princess.” She smirked and I looked at her in disbelief.

“No, thank you. You and your dirty mind.” I replied. I stand up with a heavy sigh then went to the garden to relax.

 

I sighed. “So borringgg~” I hummed. “Soooo~ what are my schedule this weekend?”

“Princess, According to my source, we’re going on a school trip in Joseon Area for History Class.” While looking on her Ipod.

 

“Ehyy, what for? I already knew what happened from the beginning until the end. “ talk about history, for pete’s sake!

 

“Don’t depend on the books my princess, it’s good to see other things if we know the place and that we can imagine the past life. By the way, we are going to stay for 2 nights and our school trip will be the day after tomorrow.”

 

“Why didn’t I know all about this?” I furrowed my brows.

 

“Well, as you can see, you’re always imagining and your teacher’s always thought that you are really listening because you’re staring at the board. Luckily, I know you really well.”

 

“I told you, I already know about stuffs. I just don’t get it why they made me go to school…”

I retorted. She just smiled at me.

 

“I’ll bring tea for you, my Princess.” As Wendy excused herself to me. I’m thankful that she’s there for me all the time. She’s a sister to me, although I’m much older than her, she excelled on everything. She has her freedom to mingle and go out but she prefers to serve with me and I’m happy with that.

 

BLLLAAAAGGGGG!!

“Well, oh well. Look who’s here?” a dark aura entered the garden.

 

“My, oh my… Why did the flowers turned black?” I touched the flowers that have withered. And I looked at her with a shocked face. “OMO! Now I know why?!”

 

Her brows furrowed “Are you referring to me?” pointing at herself.

 

“No. UNNIE. I haven’t said anything yet. Why? Do you know the reason why?” I smiled innocently.

 

“Tsk. Are you even a princess? Why did father choose you for the throne?” she said while her arms are folded.  “Well, obviously, I’m his biological daughter, duh!” I answered while rolling my eyes.

 

“Are you mocking me?!!!”she asked me with her big round plastic eyes. Ooops! did I say that Plastic surgery eyes?

 

“No unnie! Did I say that? OOPS! Sorry!!!” I grinned while she’s fuming angry with the way I talk to her. I just slapped her some facts and to tell her that she should know her place as the *AHEM* STEP-DAUGTHER of the JUNG clan.

 

“You think you can continuously talk like that to your unnie? How rude of you and it’s a shame for the Jung Bloodline to have a princess like you.” I just reacted naturally. I didn’t listen wholeheartedly since it’s a waste of time so I just sighed… ~~~Borrrriinngg~~~

 

  I saw Wendy running outside the garden house carefully carrying the tea, and I smiled.

“Thank you for the advice UNNIE. Can you leave now? You know they can’t live without a sun.” I mocked her. Well, we’re used to it since she hates me that much.

 

“Hmpf…” she opened the door and..

 

SPLASH..

“AAHHH!!! WHAT DID YOU DO???” Jiwon screamed in horror. HAHAHAHA!! As soon as she opened the door, Wendy had bumped her accidentally causing the red tea she made to spill on her WHITE dress. Wendy didn’t intend that to happen. It’s just a matter of fact that it is a PERFECT TIMING.

“Jeongsomnida..” Wendy bowed multiple times.

“HOW CAN YOU PAY THIS DRESS WITH YOUR SORRY??!!! YOU LITTLE DIMWIT, I’M GONNA TELL FATHER ABOUT THIS! UGHHH!!!” then left.

 

“Don’t worry about it Wendy, it’s just a dress. Father is not that harsh you know? And he’s BUSY. He has no time hearing the complain

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter