final

little moons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~

The whole group is in the living room, it's their day off and since nobody wants to do anything special they decided to stay at the dorm. Jaebum skypes with his girlfriend, the three maknaes search for got7 tumblr blogs and Mark sits on the couch acting like he's busy with his phone while in reality his eyes aren't on his phone screen but on Jinyoung who currently sits across the room and has a bit too much fun with Jackson for Marks liking. 

His roommate has his fingers all over Jinyoung, tickling him to the ground and Mark really, really wants to shove him of what in his opinion belongs to him and him only but he knows he isn't allowed to interrupt them. Little prince would get angry and Mark will bite himself before he lets that happen.

Jackson shots him a knowing smirk and he angrily chlenches his fists. It isn't the first time one of the members provokes him, especially Jackson being very touchy in general seems to have fun doing a huge amount of skinship with Jinyoung when Mark is around. 

Mark bets they find it hilarious when he gets possessive but has to hold back, he and Jinyoung are indeed very exciting and amusing to watch. Everyone in the dorm expect the ravenhaired seems to know what's going on. Marks feelings couldn't be more obvious but Jinyoung is incomprehensibly oblivious.

Mark watches as long lashes shut down, the youngers eyes forming into little moons leaving cute wrinkles by their sides.Pale skin flushes into a bright shade of red making it look even softer. Marks eyes wander over the black strand of black fluffy hair that hides half of Jinyoungs face, down to the others neck which looks extremely smooth and oh so delicious. He bites on his lip as he observes the others collarbone, feeling the deep desire to mark the sweet skin, to claim the younger as his own.

Having to control himself before he jumps up and goes over to take Jinyoungs hand and drag him to a place where nobody can try to steal him away, Mark grips onto his sweater tightly. He knows he's selfish, he should be happy when Jinyoung is, be content with just watching him. He knows he's lucky to just live with him, lucky that he met him, but still, he wants Jinyoung all for his own. To be able to kiss him and be as close as possi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter