CH 4: BABY STEPS

You're My Sunshine
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"There she is" SeHo Ahjusshi announced pointing at me. 

I just gave him a confused look as I didn't know what he was talking about. 

The boy then looked at me and after thoroughly scanning me when he was about to speak, his little brother jumped at me and in an excited voice said, "Yeah! Yeoppo noona is my babysitter!" 

I was in a state of utter shock and had no clue what was going on. 

"Okay, then I hope you'll do a good job Miss......"

"Miss Seoyeon-sshi " SeHo Ahjusshi completed 

" Yes she will..... She's great with kids." Ahjusshi further added. 

The boy then took his leave with his brother and the minute they were out of sight, Ahjusshi started babbling

"Seoyeon-ah jebal jebal please babysit that kid for a week, will you? If you don't then I'll lose my job.... please do this for me jebal "

" Ahjusshi! IDK I have my other jobs as well and I should be taking my leave now because Miss Park is going to be angry if I...."

But before I could finish my sentence Ahjusshi stated, "You'll earn more than what you're earning from your current jobs combined.." 

And that was all he needed to say. 

"How much?....nevermind I'll do it. "

Don't get me wrong....I'm not someone who's money driven but right now I desperately need it to pay for my extra tuition fees. 

~ Time Skip ~ 5 PM ~

I was told to be here by 5pm so in the meantime I bid farewell to my previous jobs and now here I am standing in front of the JUNG MANSION. 

As soon as I entered I was greeted by the little boy who's name is Jaemin. 

"Annyong, yeoppo noona! " he cutely greeted me. 

" Annyong, kyeoo Min-ah" I greeted back. 

"Noona come lets watch this movie" he said and pulled me towards the couch. 

After the movie was over he was hungry so I asked him what he wanted to eat and he said, "Kimchi Bokkeumbap" 

I was cleaning up after Min had finished eating and he was just sitting there waiting for me. 

"He's such a cutie unlike his short tempered laconic brother" I thought 

"Min-ah khaja (lets go) time for bed " I said 

JaeHyun's POV

8:15 PM 

I then got up from my study table and made my way

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter