Why am I so weird?

I just kissed my pillow because I thought it was you

The morning sun peaked through my attenuated curtains with the warm light penetrating through my skin. Oh how it felt so lovely and perfect. 

 

I turned slightly shifting my body towards my lover ever so slowly carresing his cheek so I could memorize how beautiful his face looked while he was sleeping. A groan then could be heard from him. 

"Good morning my prince, did you sleep well?" 

"Oh god hoseok do not call me a prince. I am nothing but a peasant" 

His soft chuckle set off fireworks in my heart and I swore that would be my favorite sound till the end of my days. I cupped his face squishing his cheeks and started to laugh when he started to struggle trying to get out of my grasp.

"You're so beautiful baby"

"Not this again, I thought I told you to-!"

I closed the distance between our bodies and kissed him. Leaving it sweet and sensual at first but then deepening it as he opened his mouth slightly for me to enter. Our tongues battled for dominance, grazing our teeth together. He bit my lip, not too hard for it to bleed though but just as hard enough for it to hurt a bit.

I inched away from his flushed face and admired it until-

"HOSEOK WAKE THE HELL UP! I'M NOT GOING TO BE THE ONE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU'RE LATE AGAIN, AND WOULD YOU PLEASE STOP MAKING OUT WITH YOUR PILLOW ITS EXTREMELY DISGUSTING."

My mother scolded me for the hundreth time again, and right when I was having a wonderful dream. I sat up from my bed and grabbed onto my hair follicles pulling on them until they ached and groaned.

"When will I ever stop dreaming about him...Its saddening to be honest."

I looked at my once again assulted pillow and felt bad for it. There was saliva written all over it making the poor thing extremely soggy. I picked up the pillow, hurled it over my shoulder so it could be tossed into the washer.

I then messingly tossed on my schools uniform, while looking up I saw myself in my mirrors reflection. I smiled at it because DAMN I WAS FINE.

I grabbed my belongings and headed out the door when my brother came up to me and grinned. To be honest it was horrifying because 1. Its too early in the morning for weird stuff to happen and 2. He only smiles like this when he knows something is up.

"What are you smiling at? It's disgusting, now as you can see I need to get to school because obviously i'm late so could you please step out of the way? Thanks."

"Mmm okay hyung, but if I were you i'd fix up that poor little thing in your pants"

I was completely lost. What was he talking about, before I could even ask him about it he was already out of the door.

I then looked down and well damn, now I realized what he meant.

"!" 

I sprinted towards the bathroom creating a loud thud to erupt after slamming the door shut.

"HOSEOK WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING MAKING ALL OF THIS NOISE?! GET TO SCHOOL ALREADY YOU'RE LATE!"

My mother never tolerated me being late and began banging on the door with her fists, I flinched at the sound and pulled down my trousers quickly trying to make my "Little friend" go away. The banging got even MORE louder and annoying.

~~~~

"MOM STOP IT! I'M , MY WONT GO DOWN AND IT ING HURTS SO COULD YOU PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE?!"

The banging then stopped and I could finally tell that she had alreadly left. My mom had always disliked it whenever I talking about my little problems and yes she certainly did not like it either when I always told her when I had my raging hard ons. Hey but it wasnt my fault it was that pretty boys fault blame him. He's a god so how am I supposed to control myself.

*

*

*

*

As I stepped into my class I could already see the girls whispering amongst eachother. I wasnt surprised at all. All of them were like that, only in it for my looks. I scoffed and headed towards my desk plopping myself down and resting my head on the cold surface.

I sighed and leaned up only to be surprised by the beautiful being sitting infront of me. I stiffened at the sight and held my breath in. I could never function properly when he was around me. He was just too damn attractive, he was like a pretty boy that came out of a shougo manga. Oh how I could not stress enough on how ing perfect he was. 

But then again I was a wimp towards him at the same time , so whenever he'd talk to me i'd mumble out something low and look down. 

This time however was different. I will finally have the guts to talk to him and no I will not out, scream like a little girl and run away.

*

*

*

*

Okay I lied IM PUSSYING OUT RIGHT NOW. I cannot believe my teacher assigned all of us to a group assignment. LIKE NO I USUALLY WORK ALONE BUT MY PRETTY BOY IS STARING AT ME, IS THIS A SIGN OR SOMETHING, DOES HE WANT TO PAIR UP WITH ME OR??? 

He then waved his hand infront of my face to grab my attention

"Um...Hoseok can I work with you?" 

"No."

"Oh alright sorry for bothering you it's just that no one will work with me-..."

"WAIT WHAT I MEAN YES, OH MY GOD I'M SO SORRY!"

I screamed rather loudly and his eyes went wide for a split second and there on out I knew I ed up. 

"I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO SCARE YOU! PLEASE DON'T HATE ME" I grabbed both of his arms and held onto him tightly shaking him slightly

"Ah! you don't have to apologize you know, it was nothing! I was just surprised was all, you hardly ever talk to me...I mean anyone hardly ever talks to me..." He removed both of my arms and placed them down on the desk gingerly

"wait how could anyone not talk to you?! And you sure you're not scared?" 

"Should I be?"

"NO! Aish sorry..."

"You apologize way too much you do know that right?"

"Sorry I never knew..."

He then chuckled and quietly mumbled something out

"You know I never knew you were this cute, i'm always why whenever it comes to you but i'm glad I had the courage to talk to you today." and then lowered his head smiling thinking I would not hear him but unlucky for him my ears are like a bats 

And boy there on out I swore that his voice would be my favorite sound till the end of my days.

*

*

*

*

"Oh Hoseok I forgot to tell you people actually talk to me I just wanted to get closer to you thats all"

"You sly BASTARD"

*

*

*

*

Well damn how rude of me I forgot to mention what his name was. His name is Chae Hyungwon my beautiful and Y ray of sunshine

*

*

*

*

I hope you all like this short one-shot. Don't be afraid to comment anything down i'm always happy when I recieve things from you guys :)