save me ..

My Bestfriend, My Lover
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kihyun P.O.V 

 

I hugged onto Haejin , I really love her . I want her to be my kids mother , I want her to have my wedding ring on her ring finger . I just cried . Once the ambulence came I went in the truck with Hyung . " Kihyun-ah , she'll be okay . " Kwangsoo said while he was sniffling . 

We made it to the hospital and they rushed her to the ER { emergency room } . The boys and Hayi made it at the same time she entered the ER . " Oppa ! Haejin !!! Save her !!! " Hayi cried into Hanbin's arms . Hayi kept scereaming for her bestfriend's life to come back . Kwangsoo hyung was quietly crying , I was so fruastrated . " Yah ! Kim Donghyuk , are you happy now . She loved you and you did that to her !!! If she dies I will kill you !!! YOU HEAR ME !!! " I threaten him and I tried to punch him but Minhyuk and Jooheon stopped me . " YAH !! GET OFF OF ME HE MADE HAEJIN LIKE THIS !!! LET GO !!!!! " I kept screaming . The doctor then came with some news .. 

" I don't think she can make it .. She has lost alot of blood , if anything do you any of you has a blood type B ? " The doctor asked and looked at his clipboard . 

Sorry for the short chapter . I ran out of ideas for this part but i have more to come . 

Don't forget to to subcribe and comment what you think of the story . 

love ya'll 

lindak10

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter