Again

Letters To You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thank you to those who stayed and waited patiently for my update. Wait no more, as I present to you the sequel that you readers had requested, specially for you guys. ^^

 

After the day she found him, she swore to herself that she will never let him go no matter what the circumstances are. She love him beyond words that can ever describe. He made her fall deep for him like no other man could. She knew he was the one for her, the man that she could rely on and the man that she can't live without.

Whenever she had a day off from work, she would visit him at the welfare home. She will spend hours chatting with him like there's no tomorrow having endless conversations. They simply just enjoyed each other's company.

Today was no exception as she made a visit to the home again. Each time she opened the door to his room, she would call him out elatedly like a little girl, "Jong kook oppa!"

He would always answered her back with the same tone and words, "Jihyo ah...you are here!"

The both of them had always looked forward to seeing each other eversince that day when they met again after a long period. A visible wide smile could be seen always on his face each time she visited him. He was just happy that she has always make time just for him.

"So what did you get for me today?" He asked as she would bring different kind of food for him to eat each time she came.

"I got you your favourite food, chicken salad!" She told him excitedly.

Jihyo then stared at him intensely as he ate as she still could not believe the man that she had once lost is right before her. Although he had clearly forgotten about her, she was relieved that he was at least alive. She couldn't help but to smile while admiring at every side of his face.

Jong kook noticed it and asked, "Wae Jihyo ah? Why are you looking at me that way?"

"Because....you are so charming!" She giggled pretending that she was complimenting his looks.

"I am? Am I really that charming to you?" He chuckled as he took out his phone to look at his reflection of him. As he brushes his hair while looking at his reflection, he replied shamelessly, "Hmm....I do think so too!" They both then laughed.

She couldn't stand the words that he just said and jokingly said to him, "Aishh this man...you are really so vain! I actually stared at you because....I missed you eventhough you are right here beside me"

"Jinjja?" He was surprised. "Well to tell you the truth, I have been thinking about you lately after I found out that I have a finaceè. I actually do think of you each time we are apart and that made me miss you even more. It's strange isn't it? It is even weirder that I couldn't recall you at all in my memories but had always had this kind of undescribable feelings whenever we are together. A special feeling. So tell me....how did we end up with each other?"

[Flashback to his confession]

A charming man and a pretty woman met on the set of Runningman. Both were awkward when they were around each other in the beginning but as time passed, people often mistaken them as a couple due to their closeness. Then, he realized one day his feelings for her were more than a colleague/ younger sister as he felt his heartbeat raced fast each time she is near him.

Knowing that she was still single and available at that time, he decided to confess to her on her birthday which happened to be filming day of runningman in hope, to become her man.

After filming ended, he went up to her in the resting room as he plucked up his courage to express his feelings towards her. It was an intense moment for him as it is now or never he thought. He firstly called out to her in a low voice, "Jihyo ah...."

She did not turned to look who was calling out to her as she was busy packing her bag but she simply knew the owner of tbe voice just by hearing it, "Neh Jong kook oppa?"

She recognized the voice certainly without a doubt.

"I......" He stuttered as he was nervous more than ever. "I...actually have something for you!" He passed her a box that he had hidden behind him secretly with a shy smile.

"Omo! Kumowo, oppa!" She only then turned to look at him as she looked into his eyes. She took the box that was handed to her rightafter and was pretty excited to know what he got for her, wanting to open it immediately.

"Can I open it?" She asked.

He nodded.

She opened the box and it is filled with pieces of puzzle that was scattered in the box.

"What's this oppa?" She found it strange to receive such gift from him.

"It's a jigsaw puzzle! You are required to put the pieces together to find out the whole picture!"

"Kure I'll try to solve this puzzle just for you!"

Her eyes was fixed on the many pieces of puzzle as she carefully re-arranged and try to fit into them. Slowly, piece by piece, a picture is almost revealed but only to find out one of the pieces was missing and it was the last piece.

She searched in the box and then under it, hoping it was somewhere near there but to no avail.

"Oppa...did you misplace a piece? I can't find it anywhere!"

"Don't bother finding that last piece, Jihyo"

"Why not?" She said while still searching persistently. "I need it to complete the whole picture!" She sounded frustrated.

"You are looking for this, aren't you?" He took out the last piece from his pocket that he had hid on purpose and showed it to her.

"Aishh oppa...why is it with you? You know I was searching for it right?" She looked kinda pissed when he knew all along she was searching for it.

"There's a meaning behind this puzzle. This puzzle is like the pieces of my life. I had everything in my life from my successful career, earning lots of money for the future to come but I realized something was missing. Something that I needed to find. Then I realized you were actually the missing piece I've been trying to find!" He fitted the last piece to the puzzle. "It is complete now, isn't it?"

The picture puzzle shows a selca of their happy faces that was taken recently.

"It's a picture of the two of us...what are you trying to tell me?" She asked curiously.

He explained, "To tell you the truth, I have feelings for you for awhile now and it i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter