{Cheatsheet}

{Wings} apply open!
 
teenagers!
HOME  PLOTLINES  CHEATSHEET  REVIEWS  CREDIT
 they are butterflies   Face claims  // Ari and i, vi, agreed that the age and race of the face claim do not have to match that of your application, but she must look the part - i don't want a situation in which you say the character is 16, but you make the fc someone like dara. no thank you.  Krystal from F(x) is taken
love interest // you are not allowed to have any love interest - if you have any, chances of you getting accepted are lower. however, if you really want one, just remember that he won't play a huge part in this story. 
age range // ages are from 15-19 years' old (1997-2001)
password // quotes befitting your or the oc's high school experience. these will be used in the chapters. 
 
 with beautiful wings  concept // okay so, this is basically a highschool au. it's a realistic experience, but more focused on girls and their friendship instead of their love stories. every plotline has a specific flow to it but you can have your own interpretation to their personalities, make it interesting but so that it fits the plotline still. because of the fact that this will be more focused on the problems, angst and hurdles of six girls in their friendship, i insist there be no love interest. also, try to make your characters fit this kind of concept i guess? 
 
 yearning to be free  
ari's brownie points // I'm not that picky. I just don't want mary sues. Keep the app neat, don't destroy it. I would love to see Faceclaims from Oh my girl, lovelyz, red velvet, ioi and wjsn. I would also love that you balance out the traits for your personality, i don't want you having 5 positive but only 1 negative. Give me lots of trivias cause i love them! I'm gonna say this here, if you want a sibling, like Hyemin, Hyungwon of MX is taken as fc. Hyemin's app is right here!


vi's brownie points // it'd help if your app was organised and clean - i'm a bit picky about those things. make your character as realistic as possible - make sure her background goes hand in hand with her personality. a person's past influences the way they act. give me some weird trivias! i love those things. also, give me the feels - but don't make it too extreme. give me the feels in a classy way,,, does that make sense? i hope it does.