(HunHan) Under the Sea (based on prompt from tumblr from screamimg-till-im-done)

And then I saw you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AN: short drabble inspired by something I saw on my facebook feed. Twisting it so it's not fully using the prompt. Still accepting requests. Once i get a working laptop I will link my future patreon page here too. Once. 

It's basically about how mermaids are the women who had been thrown into the sea because women are bad luck on a ship.. 

Warning: DARK. DEATH. DRAMATIC.

Can be imagined as anyone btw since tnere are no names said 

 

Merry chatter could be heard from above. Music, singing, laughter accompanied the blissful banter. No amount of water could fully shut out the noise: even from the depths it seemed so loud.

Too loud. 

Long, slender fingers curled into a fist, eyes dark as coal narrowed until they could be barely seen. The mocking happiness from up there was stirring up the lingering anger of the sea.

For long, the creature just watched. Waiting for the perfect moment to strike. And suddenly it moved, long tail glimmering like gold kicking strong and fast: it was swimming back up.

Where its other half was.

The creature had not always been one of the waves. Once it had been a he: a man blessed by the beauty of a woman. Small, frail, soft like one too. 

Maybe that was why the Prince had fallen for it. 

The Prince was tall, strong, handsome. Everything a man was supposed to be. And yet, for many years, he had never found a woman that could fit his wants and needs. Princesses were no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter