Rain, The Muffin Man

A Gangster or a Teacher W.T.F.

'Stupid Micky Yoochun, stupid classes, stupid college' Jungsu thought bitterly while heading towards A La Cof'e where she saw the chocolate muffin.

'Ring Ring' Jungsu opened to door to the small shop, and no one was in there except a middle aged couple and someone behind the counter.

"Ah, hello, may I order something?" Jungsu said to the man behind the register.

"Hello, of course you can beautiful," The man said turning around and eyeing Jungsu

"....Yeaaaaah, I want that chocolate muffin....Rain." Jungsu said while pointing to the muffin behind the glass and glancing at the pedo's name tag.

"Sure babe, here, on the house."

"Thank-"Jungsu was about to grab it but Rain pulled it back, "Only if I get your number." he said wiggling his eyebrows

"...No, I'll pay."

"Aaaah you're no fun" Rain said pouting at the rejection he was expecting

 

Jungsu had to laugh, he was pretty adorable doing that, but not enough to get her number. Jungsu paid and took a seat in the back where she was hidden from onlookers outside the shop.

Slowly biting into the muffin, she thought about today and her math class and what a bomb that was, "No friends yet." Jungsu whispered to herself, unlucky for her Rain overheard her

"Hey Ms.Loner what are you doing?"

Jungsu gave Rain a dirty glare and went back to eating her chocolate muffin.

"C'mon, you can tell me what's bothering you," Rain said, taking a seat opposite from Jungsu.

"No."

"Please?"

"No"

"...PLEASE, wait hold on gotta put the closed sign on the door"

"NO."

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE?!"

'What the hell is up with this guy' Jungsu cringed at the sight of Rain, a buff guy pleading a stranger to tell him about her day.

"Oh, what the hell, I'll tell you," Jungsu gave in and began telling Rain her bad first day of college.

 

"Wow, what a dickhead," Rain agreed with Jungsu

"You can say that again."

"Wow, what a dickhead," Rain slyly replied knowing he would get a small laugh from Jungsu

"Hahaha, you know I feel better talking all this out." Jungsu said getting sentimental

"You don't know what it's like to let your feelings out?" Rain asked Jungsu confused.

"No, I haven't really any friends, and I even told myself that I would make one before the day was up...And I only have 9 more hours till then" Jungsu whispered to herself

"....I can be your first friend" Rain suggested.

'Did I hear right, this stranger is offering to be my friend?' Junsu looked up at Rain "Really? You really would be my first friend?"

Rain nodded with a big grin on his face.

Jungsu couldn't hold back the smile that was growing bigger and bigger by the second.

"Thank you Rain, oh I gotta get going, I have a lot of homework to do...stupid Yoochun." Jungsu retorted physchologically at Micky and was heading towards the door.

"Hey wait! Jungsu! Can I have your number, we are friends after all." Jungsu could see the sincerity and friendlienss in his eyes and gave him her number.

"I'll call you! or text! or yeah!" Rain shouted and waved goodbye to his new friend.

_____Outside_____

"Hehehe stupid Rain" Jungsu giggles to herself not watching where she was going,

Boom

"Shiiit" Jungsu swore when she fell to the ground feeling like she ran into a brick wall.

"Watch it little girl," A cold man retorted

"Obviously you need to open your eyes, apologize and realize that it wasn't me that bumped into you, It was you that bumped into me. I can prove it, we both bumped into each other. I fell back. That means you exerted more force onto me which means that you had more momemtum which means that you were walking faster, and faster walking people take more force to slow them down to a stop, which resulted into you knocking me to the ground." Jungsu shot back (A/N: please pretend that made sense)

"Who do you think you are little girl?" the cold man sneered

"Jungsu. But the question is, Who the do you think you are?"

"Yang Seung-ho."