Final

You said you’d Be Here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You said you’d Be Here

Jimin was never the one to whine. He joked, sometimes, on how the older guy would always arrive an hour late whenever they would meet at a nearby café, Jimin saying he almost rot there waiting for him which would just earn him a pat on the head and a hug which made Jimin’s anger that wasn’t there in the first place fades out instantly. But he was never the one to beg. For the older guy to come over at his house whenever he misses him, to always pick up his phone whenever he calls, to always reply to his text messages. Jimin was just always contented on every little attention he gets from him. All because he really likes the older guy a lot.

“Where’s Yoongi?”

“He’ll be here anytime hyung”

He smiled a smile that he hoped would hide his growing worry at every minute that passes by. Hoseok has his arm around some girl’s waist who Jimin forgot the name even though the girl was just introduced to him a few minutes ago. He waved a hand at them motioning to them to just continue what they’re doing and don’t mind him which earned the infamous “siot” lips from his friend or the term called for how the way his lips curved downward when he’s upset or not in a good mood.

“Did you just shoo me away Jiminie?” he clicks his tongue”Ah you’re really becoming like Yoongi hyung. You don’t like me now too?”

Jimin panicked seeing his friend upset so he quickly shakes his head waving now both of his hand from side to side.

“It’s not like that hyung. I—“

Hoseok to his surprise grinned “Just joking”

The guy suddenly yelped and Jimin thought that the girl beside him must have pinched his side, by the way Hoseok was holding onto his waist. The girl mumbled something along the line of 'stop bothering him' and 'can’t you see he’s worried'.

And Yes, Jimin thought. He’s becoming more and more worried that Yoongi won’t really come.

“He said he’d be here.”

But still those words are what he mentioned whenever someone asked about him.To Jungkook and Taehyung who were glued to each other ever since the party started, to Jin and Namjoon who act like parents watching everyone with hawk eyes, getting ready to stop any trouble that might take place and to their other friends who also had a pair that night.

At his very own party, everyone was having fun except him.

 

Jimin was always the one to think about everything a little too much that his friends would most of the time easily notice when something is bothering him. So he tried to smile like he always does hoping that it will cover all the thoughts that was going inside his head. But even that smile sometimes was a fail cover up and Yoongi was always the first who will notice. But he’s not here now.

“Have you tried calling him?”

Jimin nodded. Namjoon has sat beside him while the guy’s boyfriend Jin was trying to stop two of their friends who was now trying to wipe each other faces off with their fist. After the fun and a lot of drinks, fights like this will most likely to happen. Jimin who was in the middle of acting that he is fine smiled at the view of the two bruised guys and a panicking Jin but then later realized he smiled at the wrong scene when he felt a hand on his shoulder.

“Was there something you’re not telling us Jimin?” Namjoon has asked him a question and Jimin shakes his head this time earning a bewildered look from the elder.

”What’s with the nodding and shaking your head” he even gestured”Are you just gonna talk to me like that. I remembered you were still talking earlier…”

“I’m sorry hyung” Jimin cutted him off and Namjoon’s face softened

“You know...you can always tell me…us everything”

He pats his back and Jimin just smiled even more saying his thanks to the older guy. He remembered how Yoongi always told him exactly that.

You can always tell me everything.

Jimin realized they were better off as friends. At least back then he didn’t expect too much, never hoped, never wished for anything. Just knowing he’s there alive and breathing is fine for him. But now…<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter