MonstaX Minhyuk

One Shot Collections

 

 

 

you and minhyuk were the best thing that could ever happen. other than being in collegue of course. you guys have been dating ever since the first day of colleague. yup. you guys have been together for 2 years. but within those 2 years, you guys have always had your ups and downs. it was the day of your anniversary, and you were having the worst day of your life. you didn't feel like doing anything or even talking to anyone. Especially your boyfriend minhyuk. " i wanna love you baby" was all you kept hearing. you sighed as you realized that it was your phone ringing. " hello?" you answered your phone. "(y/n)-ah oppa misses you. " you heard your boyfriend say over the phone. " i'm not in the mood right now oppa i've been having a rough day and i don't feel like talking to anyone.” you so happen to have the energy to say to him. “ (y/n)-ah come to the cafe where we first met. no excuses.” he instructed. “ But op--” you were cut off by the sound of the phone hanging up. you released a big drowned sigh and got up and ready to go to the cafe where you and minhyuk met.

~1 hour later~

you reached your destination. just looking at the cafe brought beautiful memories of you and minhyuk. So you walk in and there you see minhyuk sitting at the window where you first sat down the day you met him. “ oppa”you called him. “ (y/n)-ah he waved his hands to signal you to come over. So you walk over to the spot.” Hi oppa” you said. “ (y/n)ah what's wrong?” “Im just not in the mood sorry.” You tried to stand up but he calls your name “ (y/n)-ah!” You turn around and you see him with a rose in his hand. “ i love you “ he began to say, “ i never knew that god would send me such a beautiful angel to my side.”you cry as you hear such soothing words. “ every night i would pray to god to keep you by my side and to keep you healthy for this moment.” He puts his hand in his pocket and he pulls out a ring. “ (y/n)-ah, will you be my angel forever?” You were in shock. You didnt know what to do until you saw all his guy friends come out from behind him. Kihyun his best friend started to sing one love. You smiled at his singing. Then you got back to your senses and answered his question. “ yes oppa, i will”. He hugged you and whispered in your ear.” Amen”