Chapter 4

Love Coach
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

So, I get a lot of questions in my mail from women who ask,

"How do I get him to notice me?"/"How do I get him to come to me?"

Well, there's a few ways to go about it. If you look too guarded, he won't approach. Appear to be an open person--while your sipping on your drink, make a little eye contact. That much will pull him in if you show a little interest. Smile just enough when he approaches you, accentuate what you find attractive about yourself--

Do you love your hair? Play with it in front of him so his eyes trail there-- same with your lips. Some men love to watch women re-apply lip balm, it makes them crazy. Love your curves? Wear something that shows them off proudly.

Number one rule to make him go after you? Create the window. Men are seldom going to approach beautiful women unless there's a way for it to be less awkward. Bump into the guy on accident, ask for directions somewhere, compliment him on his outfit, he will take it from there. I hope these brief tips answer your questions. Best of luck in your search for love,

--Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga

"ATTENTION!"

Y/n gulped and saluted as she stood up abruptly in the chair she was sitting in, she and Namjoon seated at a patio table on the veranda of a coffee shop. Yoongi was in front of their table with a small whiteboard on wheels, some sort of diagram and writing scribbled with his pen.

"At ease, soldier. Welcome to Suga's how to attract the opposite 101. If you fail this course, there's no hope for you." He smirked as he hit the top of Y/n's head lightly with his pen. She gulped, nodding nervously. She had to succeed.

"YESSIR!"

"I feel like were creating a war strategy here," Namjoon muttered, sipping his americano. Yoongi twirled on his heel and pointed at him with a smug look.

"Precisely, Namjoon, a war of hormones. "

"Here he goes..." Namjoon chuckled, stirring his coffee and adding more creamer.

"War of hormones?" Y/n repeated quietly. Yoongi nodded and tapped his pen on the white board.

"Y/n, were going to get the men to approach you today at the coffee shop. Do exactly as I say, and it's smooth sailing from here. Number one! Play coyly. Look at him briefly, he'll notice you. Bump into him and apologize. The conversation should start from there. Are you ready?"

"A-am I ready? Your sending me in already?" Y/n gulped as Yoongi pulled her out of her seat by the hand. Yoongi placed his hands on his shoulder and nodded.

"It's time to send you into battle, soldier." He nodded, reassuring her. Y/n shook her head as she was shoved through he double doors of the cafe. "Don't fail me!"

"This poor girl." Namjoon sighed as he watched Y/n walk up to the counter of the shop to order a drink. Yoongi sat back down, satisfied.

"She can't mess this up."

Y/n breathed slowly to calm her nerves as she looked around, spotting a guy she thought was kind of cute. He had just walked in with a few books and lined up behind her to order.

"Make eye contact." She muttered to her self-confidently.

"What was that ma'am?" the employee asked.

"U-uh, hot chocolate please!" She grinned nervously and turned slowly to come face to face with the guy she spotted, looking like a deer caught in headlights.

OKAY, STARE AT HIM. JUST LIKE SUGA SAID.

And that she did, but it just looked odd altogether because she stared at the guy like they were competitors ready to fight in a boxing ring. Needless to say, he noticed the woman in front of him staring at him.

"U-um, do I know you?"

"YES, uh, no, um, goodbye!" Y/n sped walked away with her face in her hands, face flushed as she waited in the pick up line.

I JUST WANT TO PUNCH HIM IN THE FACE HE'S ATTRACTIVE AND TALL, OH MY GOD, OH MY FU-

"How's it going in there general Suga?" Namjoon smirked as his eyes flitted over the Y/n's figure. Yoongi was leaning his head against his fingertips with pursed lips watching Y/n slap her biceps like she was getting ready to power lift.

"When I said make eye contact, I didn't mean look at the guy like he was your father you hadn't seen in 12 years," He sighed, hoping things could only get better from here. He hadn't completely scrapped the mission yet and pull Y/n yet because he noticed that the guy was looking at her out of the corner of his eye, looking her over. "Y/n, might be awkward, but it might work in her favor." Yoongi commented, narrowing his eyes.

"Here's your order, Ma'am!"

"T-thank you!"

With a swift turn, she jumped when her elbow hit the chest of the guy she stared at, making her spill some of her drink on the ground.

"O-oh, i'm so sorry! Did I get any on you?" Y/n sputtered as she nervously checked the guy's blazer and shirt. He grinned, shaking his head. He found her skittish demeanor cute. She nodded, noticing the spill on the ground and immediately bent down carefully in her heels to mop up the mess, until a hand stopped her and she watched the man clean it up with his own napkins.

"Let me," He smiled as he looked down and cleaned the rest of it up. "I'm Junior, by the way."

"Y-y/n," she smiled as she bowed a little, thanking him. "I'm sorry, sometimes I don't watch where i'm going."

"It's okay," Junior smiled, and Y/n could feel her heart skip a few beats, he was like an angel descended from heaven, sent to bless her being with his heavenly face. He must have been the cure for world hunger, or maybe looking at him could solve even the deepest cases of depression. Either way, Y/n couldn't mess this up. She would bring out the big guns, like Suga would say.

"Here's your order, sir!"

"Thanks," He smiled at the barista and then stirred some sugar into his drink, looking for Y/n again with a small, but nervous smile. "Would you like to sit with me?" he asked, motioning to one of the tables by the window. Y/n blinked, not believing that this godsend of a human being was inviting her to sit with him in his very own presence.

DON'T MESS THIS UP. FIGHT THE URGE TO ROUNDHOUSE KICK HIM IN THE FACE AND BE WOMANLY! YOU CAN DO THIS!

"Sure, i'd love to." Y/n smiled back, almost tripping over her own feet in the process of getting to her seat, trying a little too hard to be smooth.

"Oooh, he's cute." Namjoon commented as he watched Junior make conversation with Y/n. They were now much closer in view, sitting by the window. Yoongi could only nod.

"Of course, she's doing exactly like I said. This'll probably end the whole training right here." Yoongi remarked as he leaned back in his chair with a triumphant face. "Come in and get some food with me, I want to hear their conversation."

"Is that necessary?" Namjoon asked as he raised a brow, following the shorter man in.

"Oh, so your a student too?" Junior smiled as he shuffled his books to the side.

"Yes, I go to the university down the street from here," Y/n mirrored his smile, feeling like it was infectious, in a good way. "I study journalism. I want to work in the newspaper business one day."

"Wow, that's amazing. Especially because i'm into photography. It's kind of goes hand-in-hand, huh?" He laughed, pulling out a card with his photo ID on it. " I intern for a newspaper company here, it's good experience. They're looking for a few new interns for stories, actually."

"Oh, really? Wow, this is so cool, I could only dream of doing something like this!" Y/n giggled excitedly as she marveled at Junior's intern ID. Junior grinned, flushing at her cute reaction.

"Cute..." He muttered, sipping his drink. Y/n blinked.

"What?"

"N-nothing! Um, I have to go to work soon but," His eyes flickered up to meet her curious eyes looking at him. "I'd really like to meet you again. My friend is throwing a party tomorrow night for everyone in our department, I think they'd really like to meet someone like you," he asked.

"M-me?" Y/n asked in disbelief. Junior cocked his head to the side, stifling a laugh.

"Who else?" He grinned.

"O-oh, right. Well, i'd like to come. Thank you." Y/n nodded pushing down her nerves.

"Here's my number. I'll keep in touch. I'm sorry I have to go so soon but it wa nice meeting you, Y/n!" Junior smiled as he handed her a small post it note.

"Yes, thank you again! G-goodbye!" She grinned as she waved him off. As soon as he left, she slumped in her seat, letting out a breath she didn't know she was holding. She was ready for her soul to be out of her body. Yoongi and Namjoon casually walked over, sitting in the seats.

"Well well well, looks like our little lady has found a prince charming's number?" Namjoon grinned as he picked up the post-it note and waved it around. "Job well done."

"As expected," Yoongi smirked. eyeing the note. "You didn't do so bad this time, Y/n. He's a good looking guy, too."

"He's too good. He's not human. I can't- h-he's too perfect. I wanted to punch him in the face so heard because my heart was feeling weird." Y/n rambled, staring off into space as she clutched her chest. She grabbed Yoongi's hand and placed it a little above her chest so he could feel her heart beat. "DO YOU FEEL THIS SUGA? THAT MAN MADE MY HEART BEAT LIKE THIS!"

Ignoring all the attention that was now drawn there way, Yoongi yanked his hand back after being frozen for a few seconds in shock, looking at her like she just lost her mind. It looked like he was groping her in public. Namjon almost snorted out his coffee, finding this whole scene pretty funny because of how caught off guard Yoongi was.

"D-don't do that ever again, you idiot. In fact, please don't do that to anyone, please. Jesus christ--"

"He invited me to a party tomorrow night with his newspaper department," Y/n suddenly said, ignoring Yoongi's frazzled reaction.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter