Beginning of the End

Forever 9 (temporary title)

Jessica closed the door behind her after walking out of the room. Eight beautiful girls looked up from chilling on the couches of the lounge. She gave a soft smile.

“It’s done. I just signed the new contract.”

The area exploded with high-pitched cheers as everyone gathered in for a group hug.

“Let’s make these next comebacks the best comebacks we’ve ever done!” Tiffany shouted loudly as she squeezed all the members in tighter.

Yoona disagreed exaggeratedly. “More like the best comebacks Korea has ever seen!”

All the members laughed good-naturedly since they knew that the kind-hearted girl was very humble despite her confident words. Yet they all believed in the power of nine, their Soshibond, to make those words a reality.

Lighthearted chatter floated around as the members made their way out the door to a celebratory dinner with just the nine of them. However, the smiles and laughter masked the bittersweet feelings dwelling deep inside each of them as they fought to suppress them on such a happy occasion. But how could they not feel unsettled knowing that this was the beginning of the end?

~.~.~.~

Hey, everyone. Normal chapters will be longer. This is just a prologue of sorts. Not sure when I will update because I don't want to rush this story since it is very emotional for me and holds a special place in my heart.