TaeNy TaeNy TaeNy

Shut Up!!!

 


“Fany-ah! I’m home!”

 

At last Taeyeon reached home after a tiring day. Her boss wants her to finish a proposal in one day, it happens that he is not in his good mood and he wanted an immediate action and since he dislike Taeyeon he assigned everything on her. As a hardworking employee, she accepted the task and with a help of her friends she finished it in time. She almost slap the proposal at his face but lucky for him she cooled herself down before facing him.

 

“Fany-ah~ Taetae wants massage from Fany~” Taeyeon lay her tired body at the couch while calling her beloved Fany. She wanted to see her girlfriend’s lovely face after a tiring day and just stare at her to sleep. Another call but no one is answering, Taeyeon felt suspicious. She stood up and went in front of their room only to see Tiffany handing her a comforter and a blanket.

 

“It’s too cold outside.” Tiffany’s voice is colder than the outside she’s talking about for Taeyeon. The shorter girl frowned when she heard her usual giddy voice. She asked herself, what did I do this time?

 

“Fany?” despite the cold treat she get she still have the same soft voice in front of Tiffany. As far as Taeyeon remembered, she didn’t do anything to make her girlfriend treat her like this. But what if she found out that…

 

“Tiffany, let’s talk” with some strength left on her body, Taeyeon banged the door calling her lover’s name over and over again.

 

“Shut up Kim Taeyeon! I want to… sleep!” her voice cracked indicates that she’s crying. Taeyeon’s heart shatter when she heard her cry. That’s the least thing she want to hear from Tiffany, her sobs.

 

“Tiffany let me explain everything, let’s clear this tonight” Taeyeon is a kind of person that want to fix things immediately. She hates any mess. She smiled when she heard the clicking sound from the doorknob showing a girl with disheveled hair wearing an oversized sweater.

 

“Taeyeon…” Taeyeon dislikes it, whenever her girlfriend calls her on her real name she wants the usual TaeTae. She pulled the girl out and slowly made their way at the couch. As they settle down, Taeyeon put the comforter and blanket on her side.

 

“Aish, I hate it when you’re like this” Tiffany met Taeyeon’s soft and concerned eyes. Taeyeon’s soft pale hands fix her bangs that covers her face the whole time then a slender thumb wiped the tears on her eyes.

 

“Look at you, everything swell” those soft eyes never leave hers. Tiffany’s heart is beating very fast and her eyes still produce tears it makes her hair stick on her face.

 

“Okay, stop crying now. You are not beautiful when you’re crying”

 

“That’s why you are leaving me Taeyeon? Because I’m not beautiful?” Tiffany said what’s on her heart, she is afraid that this day will come and her Taeyeon will not love her anymore.

 

“What? No, I’m not leaving you. And I will love you whatever you are” Taeyeon smiled to assure every words she said. She placed her hands on Tiffany’s cheek as she caress it slowly. Tiffany replied with a smile but then frowned and fish her phone like she’s looking for something.

 

“Then explain me this!!!” Tiffany’s mood changed 360 degree.

 

Is she…

 

“Yes Kim Taeyeon I’m on my period!!!” she shoved her phone closer to Taeyeon’s face making her confused at what the picture is. Three girls still on their office suit holding a glass of drinks that look like an alcoholic beverage, dancing the night away at a club with other girls around them and everyone looks happy.

 

“Who sent you that?”

 

“It doesn’t matter! EXPLAIN!”

 

“Well… My battery died I was going to text you that I will be late but I figured you might be sleeping so I didn’t bothered. My friends asked me to go out but I was very tired so I said no. But then they grabbed me out of the office so I had to go, it was boring though.”

 

“Do you want me to believe that? I hope you’ll enjoy the couch” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon before standing up.

 

“WAIT! I’ll tell you everything, from the start just give me time. So please, hear me” Tiffany wanted to strangle herself for having her period, her mood turned upside down when she saw the adorable face of Taeyeon pleading for her. It’s unbelievable how she managed her poker face in front of her Taetae.

 

“I-I’m… listening” Taeyeon cheered inside her head, Tiffany surely is on her period and mood swings almost every time.

 

-Flashback-

 

“Taetae, inhale… exhale… If Tiffany was here she will cheer me up in any ways. This man is a headache, tch.” Before making her way, Taeyeon fished out her phone to text Tiffany that she will present a proposal at her boss and she needs to cheer up but she found out that her phone’s battery already died. She plugged it at the charger wishing that it will be alive after she present her work. Taeyeon entered the office with the folder of files on her hands. As she enter the room, she saw her boss with his usual frown while signing papers.

 

“Good evening sir” Taeyeon’s boss was shocked when he saw her approaching.

 

He always look for ways to scold Taeyeon but since she has a lot of friends, they would always help her. Rumors say he likes Taeyeon since he first enter the office but when he heard the news of Taeyeon having a girlfriend, he started to treat her differently. He wanted her to suffer.

 

“I finished it sir as you say” she placed the folder on her table before leaving the room. She didn’t want to be in a small room with this man even on a short span of time.

 

“Good job Taeng” her friend Kwon Yuri, patted her back once she exit the office. Taeyeon replied with a grateful smile.

 

“I would not done this without you guys. I’m very thankful. I don’t know how to pay you. Oh, maybe meals for a day?”

 

“I like that Taeng-unnie but me and Yuri-unnie has a greater idea” Yoona, Taeyeon’s other friend, suggested

 

“And what is that?”

 

“Let’s go to the club!” they said.

 

“Uhmm… I don’t think I can go with you. This day is a very tiring day and I just wanted to go home where my Fany waiting for me.”

 

“Dude you’re no fun… we have girlfriends waiting at home too but this day comes in very rare occasions. You wanted to miss it?”

 

“But maybe in other time…”

 

“No, Taeng-unnie this is the only thing we want from helping you but you rejected us that upsets me” Yoona uses her skills at acting in times like this.

 

“Fine, but no drinks!”

 

“Just a sip!” then there is the time when Taeyeon was dragged by her two tall friends outside the building.

 

-----------------------

 

“And that’s what happened!”

 

“But you still accept it! You didn’t sneak out at your friends. You still enjoyed it right? The drinks and the girls? Goodnight Taetae” Tiffany leaned forward and pecked Taeyeon’s forehead before walking to their room. Taeyeon smiled at her girlfriend’s gestures, she found it cute when Tiffany was in her period and she still manage to cool herself down from her confusing mood swings.

 

The next day…

 

“Hey Taeng, I know what Sica did and I’m very sorry for making you sleep at the couch”

 

“What?”

 

“I mean, where’s Yoona?” Yuri changed her topic, maybe Taeyeon didn’t know that Jessica was the one who send the picture.

 

“You know, Seohyun got mad and you know what happened next”

 

“Owww… what are you saying again?”

 

“-SIGH- it was Jessica who sent the picture at Tiffany. She followed us last night and took a picture of us at the club. I know how Tiffany will react and so I said to Jessica that we will explain everything to both of you. That girl might misinterpret that picture.”

 

“That settles everything then. I worry about Yoona though, let’s treat her lunch tomorrow”

 

------------------------------------------------

 

“Fany-ah~ I’m home!”

 

“I missed you Taetae!” Tiffany pecked her girlfriend’s lips before hugging her so tight.

 

“You want massage Taetae?” Taeyeon nod like a little kid. Tiffany smiled at her cute Taetae but they have one problem…

 

“Uhmmm… the air-con at our room needs repair so I don’t think we can use it tonight”

 

“Huh?! Wae?”

 

Of course Tiffany won’t tell that she played it last night changing the temperature from time to time to make herself sleep. But she said to herself that she’ll call the maintenance to fix it. At the meantime, she made a bed from combining the two couch together. They just like to have two couch.

 

“We will sleep here for tonight…”

 

“Well, I didn’t mind if I will be so close to you tonight”

 

“So greasy Taetae~”


 

BTW he is Taeyeon's boss

 

where she agrees 

 

Feeling proud of myself. i did this while answering my quiz online ahahahaha I'm so badass! 

 

 

Comment juseyo~~~~~~~

Thank you!!!!