Chapter 8

Avoid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days

Minla Pov

After a few nights thinking about what to choose for my career. I have decided what company to go to and plan to decision with Jennie since she always give the best options therefore I decided to message her.

Minla: Hey Jennie~ free to meet up?

Jennie: Hey Minla~ Sure Where about and what time? I have practice today around 5ish.

Minla: The usual coffee shop and maybe now if you can x

Jennie : Sure see you there! Xx

I am so excited to share this news with her. And so happy that we can be like the old times.

As I was walking to our usual meet up place all the memories flashed back in my mind and make me miss the times that I used to be in the group.

(Coffee Shop)

As I walked in the coffee shop I seen a familiar person feel like I seen him somewhere before but I can’t remember.

“Oh well” in my mind and walk past him and find a space near the back of the coffee shop which its other usual seats.

A waiter approached me “Welcome can I take your order?”

I looked up and said” Can i…”

The waiter looked at me shocked” OMG long time no see Minla! When did you come back? Is it your usual you having? You haven’t change in a bit”

I just smiled “I came back no long ago and yes I will have my usual also how have you been?”

The waiter said “Good Good Minla Welcome back to Korea and I will get your drink for you”

“wait wait can I also get jennie usual aswell she be coming soon. Thank you”

The Waiter said “okay no problem!”

While waiting for jennie and my drink I was looking around but this person kept catching my eye but his back facing me I can’t see who it is.

Untill Jennie walk in……..

Jennie Pov

In the studio

I got minla message this morning and I so excited to meet her today.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter