Chapter 1

Avoid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My eye slowing open I have realised that I have landed in Seoul from LA. As I was picking up my luggage I wonder is my brother Haesol aka Zion.T coming to pick me up as he promised. After I finally got my luggage I walked out looking around and I don’t see him.

 

You PVO

 

‘Oh well maybe he busy’ I thought to myself

 

and I walk to the taxi point to get a taxi to go home.

 

‘it doesn’t matter Minla you’re a growing up girl doesn’t need your brother pick up’ As I was trying to comfort myself.

 

As I reach home I pulled my luggage into the house

 

“I’M HOME!” I shout

 

I see my mum coming out of the kitchen and surprise to see me and my dad coming out from his home office and also surprise to see me.

 

I run to my mum and hug her and kiss her in the cheek.

 

“Yah! Why didn’t you tell us that you are coming back today I thought it next week” My mum half shouting.

 

“Yeah why didn’t you Minla? I can come and pick you up from the airport” my dad said while behind me.

 

“Well I told oppa that I change the flight to today and he said he will pick me up and will tell yous but I see now he has forgot” I said

 

“I’m going to shout at him went he back! How can he forgot his sister!” my mum said and hug me again tightly.

 

After I broke the hug I text oppa “OPPA YOUR DEAD!”

 

And told my parents that I will go to YG to get oppa since YG building is near where we stay.

 

Mean While………

 

Zion.T is actually working on Ikon new album and at the recording studio.

Forgotten about his lovely sister and the time.

becuase he need to get everything to his standard so he has kept the boys in almost over 24hrs and everyone was tried.

 

Zion POV

 

I have realised that I have kept to boys in almost 24hrs but I really need to get this album perfect.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter