Fantasy

I Crave You

 

Seungri dreams of Youngbae every now and then. He doesn't know why, but he just does. He dreams of him when he's asleep, he dreams of him when he's awake. Seungri likes to stare at Youngbae whenever his attention's somewhere else. Stealing tiny glances from him whenever he could, but most of the time when Youngbae's too busy posting silly things online. He likes to stare at Youngbae's tan skin that glowed each time he smiled, that sparkle in his eye like no other star in the sky. He remembers every little detail as if it's etched in his mind. Maybe Seungri loves him, but maybe Seungri isn't too certain. All he knows right now is that Youngbae is his sweet addiction that slowly rots away his teeth as time passes by. 

Seungri dreams of Youngbae, but that's all there is. His secret fantasy that he can't tell anyone. It will forever remain in his heart until he's in his grave. Seungri's happy just by dreaming of him. He truly is.

"..Seungri,"

A gentle voice right then softly tickles his ears. A familiar voice that seemed to just spell out kindness. 

"W-what?" he answered, taking a timid step back, the velvet carpet changing its shade from his weigh. 

It was Youngbae. Smiling oh so sweetly.

"What were you doing spacing out? What were you thinking about?"

"Ah.. Nothing?" Seungri could feel the blood in his ear.

Youngbae chuckles, leaving a shallow curve on the leather couch as he stands up. "Come 'ere!" he grabs the boy's hand.

Seungri could feel the lovely warmth from his rough palm. His heart might be pounding, but he doesn't mind a bit. Maybe Seungri does love him.

With a persistent smile, Seungri finally gives in and pressed his lips against Youngbae's.

Like this, Seungri is happy. He doesn't care if it's reality or not