Perhaps Love --Henry Lau oneshot for YesungLover--

Perhaps Love --Henry Lau oneshot for YesungLover--

Photography. It was something Shin Stephanie sometimes did to pass the time. She took pictures of whatever she could-flowers,clouds,birds,sometimes other people. Well,the main reason she started doing it is because her best friend didn't want her to sit in home all day and play video games. But he currently wasn't in the country now,was he? So Stephanie was in her room playing the hell out of Assassin's Creed Revelations. No one could ever change her from being a true gamer at heart.

The best friend spoken of earlier was Henry Lau. They've been friends for years and he cared about her. He didn't want her to be some fat creepy video gaming old lady in the future so he made sure that she was active somehow. Speaking of the guy,Stephanie began missing him. He hasn't been around for two months and she was getting bored being home alone. She was so into her game that she didn't hear the knocking at her door. Or it opening and a person coming in.

"Why aren't you doing something else?" 

Hearing the voice so suddenly,Stephanie jumped and screamed. Once seeing who it was,she glared at him. 

"Hey Henry! You couldn't have called?" she asked pausing her game.

"I did about thirty minutes ago. Why didn't you answer?"

"My phone didn't ring." she shrugged.

"Why are you still in pajamas?" It was about four o'clock in the afternoon and she was still sitting her pajamas.

"What is this? Twenty Questions? Don't worry about it." He shook his head and sat next to her on her bed.

"I got this for you." he said handing her a...hideous purse.

 

She looked at it with a blank stare for a while before looking back at him. "Henry,what the hell is this?"

"A purse."

"What color is the purse?"

"Pink."

"You know I hate stuff like this. Why did you get me a pink purse?"

"What is this? Twenty Questions? And it's not the purse. It's what's inside." This had got Stephanie's attention.

"To get what's inside,you have to let me take you somewhere." he said. She thought it over for a while and decided...

"No deal."

"Aw come on! Please?"

"How do I know this isn't just something stupid you thought of to get me out of the house?"

"I promise you it isn't." She looked at him for a while and admired him. She couldn't help but think that he was pretty cute,adorable really. She mentally slapped herself for thinking that.

"Alright Henry,you got a deal."

He left her room to allow her to get dressed. After picking out what she was going to wear for the day and going to the bathroom to brush her teeth again she returned to her room. She got dressed and the left her house.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Henry-being the awesome person he is-took her out to eat first. Then he got less awesome and made her do things that made her use energy like taking pictures and being big kids and going to the park to get on the swings. And carry that stupid purse the whole day. Regardless,she had a lot of fun with her best friend. 

"Alright,I did what you wanted me to. Can I open the purse now?" she asked like an impatient kid on Christmas Eve. He smiled at her and nodded. She opened the purse expecting Call of Duty MW3 or something. But instead found a ring. She was about to start yelling at him for getting her out of the house and doing a lot of energy wasting things for a stupid ring,but then noticed that the ring was engraved. After reading it,she looked up at Henry.

"It's true. I do love you Stephanie." She let what he said bounce around in her head. He loved her. She looked back down at the ring in her hands.

"Steph?" Henry said softly. "Are you okay?" He was worried. She was never this quiet for this long.

"Of course I'm alright." She slid he ring on her finger and kissed him. "I love you too."

_______________________________________

________________________

_________

Alright! Here is is!

Again...

Hope it was good enough.