Request

Horoscopes

Hanbin was minding his own buisniess, it would have been a normal sunday for him, only if he wasnt stuck working at his mothers store while his parents and sister went back their hometown because his grandmother was sick, of course Hanbin would have gone with them but he had his music composition test the next day so he couldn't risk not taking it. 

 

"Hey, Hanbin. You need company over there?" The manager teased as he went over to Hanbin's direction. "Hyung~" Hanbin smiling. The store was practically dead at the moment and Hanbin didn't have anything else to do. The others were too busy to help out but they didn't came over during lunch which Hanbin was thankful for. 

 

"Oh, before I forget. If a girl small and ugly come in the shop saying that she wants to meet me, tell her that I moved." His hyung said with a serious face. Hanbin didn't question anything thinking that his hyung was maybe being chased by a crazy ex. A few minutes past, both of the boys joked around for a bit when they hear a loud voice walking towards the direction of the store. The manager's face flushed and quickly ran away to hide, just in time for the girl to come in. She did notice the slight black figure moving but thought none of it as she went directly towards Hanbin. 

 

"Are you Jung Hye?" The girl said looking at Hanbin from top to bottom making Hanbin a bit uncomfortable. Hanbin shook his head and slowly hide his hyung's phone that he accidentally left. The girl sighed and looked around the store. "Is there a Jung Hye in the store?" She asked looking at Hanbin straight in the eye making Hanbin squirm a little. Her gaze was no joke, he wouldn't want to piss her off. Is she the girl that his hyung didn't want to talk to?

 

"He moved to another branch already." Hanbin said smoothly as the lie went out of his mouth. "Really?" She said disinterested. She just took out her phone and called a number, hanbin was praying hard that it wasn't his hyung's number. 

 

"Mi Ni. He moved." She said straight to the point just as the caller answered the call. A small voice was heard and a few hums came from the scary girls mouth and that was the end of the call. 


"What's your name then?" She looked at him for a while before looking back at her phone. "Why?" 

 

"Hanbin-ah!" Suddenly, donghyuk and Chanwoo came in the store with a bright smiles on their face. What amazed Hanbin more was that junhoe was with them with a semi happy face on. "Ah, so you're Kim Hanbin."She said like she remembered something. 


"Seul Gi noona. What are you doing here?" Chanwoo asked excited as he skipped over to his noona. Chanwoo knew her?

 

"Chan, hey. I am just here on official business. Mi Ni has me doing her dirty work again." Chanwoo nodded his head understanding what the older meant. Before Hanbin could ask who and how do they know each other, he saw a small girl with long wavy hair walk in the shop. She looked around the shop for a while and joined in the group. "Chanwoo? Seul Gi?" She said cheerfuly as she held on to their shoulders. 

 

"Where is he?" She continued to say as she moved to be inside the circle that the group had made. "I told you he moved." Seul Gi said rolling her eyes hating the fact that she had to repeat what she had told her. "Seul, if you want to take over you have to learn the basics. He didn't move. I called the owner all ready, he is working here and he is also working today. Which means that this guy lied or did something to out smart you. It doesn't matter anyways, just trash the place" The new comer who Hanbin thinks might be girl over the phone, Mini. 

 

"Who are you guys searching for?"Donghyuk asked not noticing the signal that Hanbin has been giving them. "Jung hye. Sung Jung Hye." 

 

"Oh he works as a manager here right Hanbin hyung?" Hanbin mentally facepalmed himself at the Maknae's statement and made sure to glared at the youngest there. "It's okay. You don't have to tell me where he is."The smallest said as she pulled out a form in her bag. "Ask him to finish the form. He has to do it no matter what. And say that I want it by tomorrow."She said firmly as she looked over to her friend who was busy talking to Chanwoo. 

 

"Oh! Jung Hye hyung!" Junhoe shouted as he pointed to the man who was caught trying to sneak out undetected. "Don't worry oppa. I am not going to bite or anything. Just give me those forms tomorrow and you won't have to see me that much anymore." The older cursed and just took the form in Hanbin's hand as he walked away to the staff room. "This is what I get for...." and the rest turned into mumbles as he walked away further. Hanbin frowned and stared at the small grinning girl in front of him.

 

"Apologize." Mi Ni looked at Hanbin for a while before realizing that he was talking to her. "Why?"

 

"I don't apprieciate you coming in to the store and bullying my hyung like a gangster." Hanbin explained. Seul Gi and Chanwoo both laughed making everyone turn to look at them weirdly. "That's because she is." Chanwoo joked making Seul Gi punch him for saying stuff about her friend. 

 

"What you said it yourself a few days ago!" Chanwoo whined as he rubbed the soar part. Damn, she was strong."I am sorry." Mi Ni said sincerely shocking Chanwoo and Seul Gi who was beside her."WAH! The almighty Mi Ni noona has someone who can tame her! Do you like Hanbin Hyung or something noona?"Chanwoo teased making MiNi blush and rolled her eyes. 

"I just met him today Channie. Anyways, I was being rude so might as well just say sorry."Chanwoo frowned and turned his attention to Seul Gi. 

 

"Noona. Mi Ni noona is acting weird." Seul Gi gave him a you-just-found-out look and scoffed at the youngest antics. "Anyways, its nice to meet you people. I have to get going now. I hope we see each other again soon Kim Hanbin-shi." Mi Ni said with a polite smile and saluted off as she skipped out the shop happily. 

 

"Who was that?" Junhoe finally asked as he made sure the two girls were out of sight. "That was just some girls from Yunhyeong hyung's cooking class." Chanwoo pointed out as he took out his drink from the bag that he was holding. 

 

"She is cute." Donghyuk said taking the drink from Chanwoo's hands. "She is rude." Hanbin said rolling his eyes as he looked over to the bag seeing if they had drinks for him. 

 

"She said that she was sorry. Its not always you get to hear that." Chanwoo said handing the prying Hanbin his drink.

 

Junhoe who was quite the whole time scoffed and shook his head. "Hanbin hyung had to practically point out how she was rude, then she apologizes." Chanwoo just shook his head and  handed the older his drink. 

 

"You guys are just being sensitive." 

 

"Okay, can we not talk about this? Jinhwan hyung sent us on official busniess." Hanbin's ears perked at the mention of his favourite hyung's name.

 

"Jinan hyung?" Junhoe just nodded his head and handed a flyer to Hanbin. 

 

"The school is having their dance end of this month. And you know how we shouldnt repeat what happened last year since this is jinan and yoyo's last year here. Leaving behind with the memory of spending time with a bunch of guys during a school dance is not something you want to be reminded off." Chanwoo said shaking his head at the thought. 

 

"Who are you guys going with?" Hanbin said reading the school flyer making sure he was reading everything before he handed it back to junhoe. 

 

"Thats why we are here. Since we are all single, or so we all say..." donghyuk said glancing at junhoe and chanwoo a while before continuing his words. 

 

"Jinan hyung is setting us up with a few girls in the school. Sort of like a blind date. And if you guys like who you meet, just go with her then." Hanbin frowned a bit and looked over to the two maknae who wasnt showing any expression. 

 

"What if we dont find anyone?" Junhoe's face become dark. 

 

"You don't want to say that in front of jinhwan hyung. Just pick a decent girl and just ask her out to the dance. At least get a date for the night." Junhoe said remembering his conversation they had with the eldest. 

 

"And everybody agreed with this?" They all nodded their head. Hanbin groaned. He didnt mind going out and meeting new girls but he knew that his heart only belonged to one girl. 

 

"When is the blind date?" 

 

 

 

I am just starting to introduce the people so its going to get a bit complicated starting from the next chapter so stay tuned ;)